Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 03:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Looking for testers

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
So, first we were speaking about ffs not dffs, second i will quote exactly the explanation you have given me "SRS would bug ffs lv7 when used and it would cause it count as lv8 ffs(i will never forget this colorful explanation of the situation)". Now i will explain you why your ffs 1-6 were better than lv7 first your ffs lv1 had twice the normal scaling also goes for 1-6, second ffs dmg depends from 2 variables(which you can edit within the bin itself) HP DRAIN - and the % dmg, you kept changing only the dmg variable(which wasnt enough because of the high base dmg of ffs in ur server) and the 20% hp drain was always making up for the difference comapred to lv7 which had only 10% drain and ~ same base dmg which resulted into 1-6lv ffs being better than lv7 untill the end of that server

Your point for not banning people to keep people makes no sense, i will tell u why you cant keep 2(just an example) people happy who litteraly were using hax being unpunished while many more quit because of that solo reason

Anyways im done aruging i've done my part here cheers
Yes and i know that now because guess what, I been playing around testing stuff and i seemed to gain knowledge how to fix things ... Anyways back on topic.



DevGenesis is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,001
Received Thanks: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGenesis View Post
As said i'd like to avoid the drama since it isn't my server but I'll respond to this.

1. You said vol2-3 So i thought you were referring to Asylum & NLGaming but your talking about Revamped.

2. There was a quest in revamped that had endgame things when we hired that one staff member "that wasn't me" and he started dropping rulers & beze towards the end of the server. And as i recall when that happened I was at school and several people in discord told me to come home and fix it. Which that did happen. Thats called corruption from another staff member i wrongly hired. Not me.

3. NLGaming was a learning experience from things that I didn't know how to handle back then. 1 player was renamed which was xAmity as we all know. Some were banned the rest i didn't know who hacked because as said "Little to none developing experience"..

4. There was no such thing as level 8 dffs so please don't exaggerate for nothing. Level 6 was better than level 7 dffs. Values to make level 8 dffs is possible but you can't do those simple things with structorian or excel.

5. Back then i was worried about keeping players instead of a clean sever so i admit to not banning some people. But as said past remains in the past you take it and learn from it. Exactly why im just developing this server i don't want to own anything.

6. What payments have i been late on? With the execption of kthxbai i wasn't around at the time due to other issues. And kthxbai2 knows that and it's all been resolved.

7. I don't have a problem with admiting faults "that are mine" If other staff members in my previous server distribute items. I'm not going to admit and say i distributed items to people, Because i didn't a staff member did not me. I know my mistakes and i learn from them we all know that.

Anyways if theres anymore problems you have pm me separately I'm not trying to ruin xMia's thread. Like she said dev's have a past. I know what i've done in the past and it won't happen again. Simple as that. xMia aka EssenceStaff asked for little to none arguments & negativity from this thread shes trying to release something good. So i'll refrain myself from speaking at the moment.
I have just one question out of all this:

Who's servers were these? Any failures by staff is solely the server owner's responsibility. Pointing fingers to corrupt staff does not excuse the server owner. The server owner is the one that hires staff. The buck stops with the owner.


@xMia/EssenceStaff : You do realize multiaccount is not allowed here, right? I would very strongly suggest you discuss this with the epvpers staff before they do something nasty to all your accounts.


im batman is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGenesis View Post
lol... The past remains the past. Kinda funny how u talk about "vol2,vol3" and those servers were back in 2016 and those 2 were my worst servers where i had no dev experience, No antihack. I guess i gained no knowledge since then on file editing np. & Everyone who I have dealt with I've paid. Ask kthxbai & rito. I'm not dealing with any server things meaning being a GM or hosting events or server payments etc because i know people will call me corrupted for no reason. Anyways no need for drama. Just helping xMia out with her server..
If this guy is a DEV,then im Santa Claus...Rito used to dev his revamped server,cuz this fake DEV had no idea of development such comedy
kristian4 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 2
thats my fault for not reading the rules about having another account thanks for pointing it out. I get some people may not like Genesis because of his past servers but this was a joint effort, I supported him with ideas and he set them in motion. Now I can’t make anyone play anything, that’s their choice. But for those who are willing to try it I thank you for not letting his past get in the way.


xMia is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 216
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Only when I am providing common sense
Otherwise I make my opinion known and challenge anyone to prove me wrong That is why forums exist.
okay mr batman, btw i am superman so call me hulk.
DeveloperJugs is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,001
Received Thanks: 584
ok hulk.
You are mixing your super heroes though superman is DC and the Hulk is Marvel <3
im batman is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 216
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
ok hulk.
You are mixing your super heroes though superman is DC and the Hulk is Marvel <3
anyway I don't like them hahaha.
that's why i dont know about what you are talking about.
DeveloperJugs is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Can we test?
Donkeydraymond is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkeydraymond View Post
Can we test?
Sure please privately message me via epvp. For the discord link & download links and further information.
- Thanks

-P.S. Here's a small topic I'd like to bring up in this thread instead of creating a brand new one. Since the server will be in a smooth Pve/Pvp farming,grinding,questing time consuming concept server. If you guys were to play a worthy well-rounded server. Would you perfer hunterkits being implemented in the server or no hunterkits at all. I know that this discussion is always a hard decision and is fairly 50/50 But if you guys could, I'd like to hear from the rohan vets & rohan players in the epvp community to share there brief opinion on that if okay. @im batman @RitoYuuki @kristian4 @DeveloperJugs @smoka95
EssenceStaff is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,001
Received Thanks: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by EssenceStaff View Post
Sure please privately message me via epvp. For the discord link & download links and further information.
- Thanks

-P.S. Here's a small topic I'd like to bring up in this thread instead of creating a brand new one. Since the server will be in a smooth Pve/Pvp farming,grinding,questing time consuming concept server. If you guys were to play a worthy well-rounded server. Would you perfer hunterkits being implemented in the server or no hunterkits at all. I know that this discussion is always a hard decision and is fairly 50/50 But if you guys could, I'd like to hear from the rohan vets & rohan players in the epvp community to share there brief opinion on that if okay. @im batman @RitoYuuki @kristian4 @DeveloperJugs @smoka95
Hunterkits came into being to help players level their characters in an environment where leveling is very hard. After a short while people found they were also useful for farming.

The value of hks depends on the server. If the server has a slow retail-like advancement along with a high level cap (lvl 115+) then hunterkits will be pretty useful. If you are intending to having an exchange market where players can make donation points by selling their elite gear and crones, then again hunterkits are a plus since players will work hard to advance their in-game wealth.

However if you are making a server that has no exchange market, has a high advancement rate and a 99-115 level cap, then hunterkits really are really not not a good thing because they would promote way too much afk players loitering around either farming or in kiosks. Part of the fun of any online game is the social interactions when players are actually online and either playing against or talking to each other.
im batman is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Hunterkits came into being to help players level their characters in an environment where leveling is very hard. After a short while people found they were also useful for farming.

The value of hks depends on the server. If the server has a slow retail-like advancement along with a high level cap (lvl 115+) then hunterkits will be pretty useful. If you are intending to having an exchange market where players can make donation points by selling their elite gear and crones, then again hunterkits are a plus since players will work hard to advance their in-game wealth.

However if you are making a server that has no exchange market, has a high advancement rate and a 99-115 level cap, then hunterkits really are really not not a good thing because they would promote way too much afk players loitering around either farming or in kiosks. Part of the fun of any online game is the social interactions when players are actually online and either playing against or talking to each other.
Thank you very much for the feedback. We'll decide and discuss based on your thoughts and a few others. We're going a 99 cap. With an exchange market approach.
EssenceStaff is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Hunterkits came into being to help players level their characters in an environment where leveling is very hard. After a short while people found they were also useful for farming.

The value of hks depends on the server. If the server has a slow retail-like advancement along with a high level cap (lvl 115+) then hunterkits will be pretty useful. If you are intending to having an exchange market where players can make donation points by selling their elite gear and crones, then again hunterkits are a plus since players will work hard to advance their in-game wealth.

However if you are making a server that has no exchange market, has a high advancement rate and a 99-115 level cap, then hunterkits really are really not not a good thing because they would promote way too much afk players loitering around either farming or in kiosks. Part of the fun of any online game is the social interactions when players are actually online and either playing against or talking to each other.
There was a hack just like hunter kit,that passed GG,it was free to farm,but 14$/month for a premium hack.So i guess YNK prefered to win from it and invented HK.
kristian4 is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
There was a hack just like hunter kit,that passed GG,it was free to farm,but 14$/month for a premium hack.So i guess YNK prefered to win from it and invented HK.
Yeah but regardless, People have to many bot / autoclicker programs they can use and download to simply be there as there "fake hunterkits" ingame.


EpicSimon4 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Looking for GodMode Beta Testers (MAYN only)
I quit now =)
21 Replies - 12Sky2
[TEST]Looking for testers!!!
im testing out my server TempleCo need 2 testers to check it out? any1 want to? must speak english
11 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Looking for 1-2 testers =)
Looking for 1-2 testers I am running a Lotf source, 5017, atm i have deleted a ton (most npc/codes) and am redoing them all! Some Testers would...
5 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Cabal Private server now looking for testers
Ok me and some friends decided to make a Private server, and this server will be Private, we will handpick the members, so those that begs will not...
80 Replies - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions
Looking for testers
Hi :> Im looking for 5-10 testers to test server :p If interested msg me
2 Replies - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.