Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 17:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Looking for testers

Reply
 
Old 01/05/2018, 21:56   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 190
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeveloperJugs View Post
im batman is always correct, don't argue with him
*especially about backlinks*



kristian4 is offline  
Old 01/05/2018, 22:26   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 36
What is with the Batman hate, hes a rohan veteran, probably knows more about what is good or bad for a server than all of us combined.


Cumstorm is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/05/2018, 22:34   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,091
Received Thanks: 621
omg someone mentioned my nick in a post without hate attached.

There are some here know way more than me. You can tell those because they are the ones with better things to do than spew hate at me.
im batman is offline  
Old 01/05/2018, 23:21   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 190
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumstorm View Post
What is with the Batman hate, hes a rohan veteran, probably knows more about what is good or bad for a server than all of us combined.
Real mother teresa


kristian4 is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 03:08   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Here we go again with the "batman drama ****", if y'all hate him so much or his posting make u annoying when u read it well just put his name on your "Ignore List", like i do on my main acc..
It works like an ad-block on a sh1tty web full of ads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssenceStaff View Post
We encourage this post to remain positively clean. We don't want anything drama based but i know it's hard to filter that, but we're sticking straight to business.

- Thank You
........
Anyway i agree what Rito said, we should know who u truly are..
Make it simple, no need for drama.. Just tell us if u are someone from the past who created new acc to open a server (again) or someone else.
FishHe is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2018, 03:49   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 2
This would be my server, yes I hired a dev with a past but what dev doesn't have one? I know his past but that has nothing to do with this new server coming out. I just hope it is something people will enjoy. I have no experience with deving so I found someone to help. At the moment the server is being kept hush mode because I don't want to put something out there that will have changes if needed. I want it to be 100% fine before I give out anything. Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused or feelings it may have hurt. Thank you for those who have volunteered to help
xMia is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2018, 17:04   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,091
Received Thanks: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Real mother teresa
That's right. And don't you forget it.

im batman is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 17:18   #23


 
elite*gold: 71
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 631
Received Thanks: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishHe View Post
Here we go again with the "batman drama ****", if y'all hate him so much or his posting make u annoying when u read it well just put his name on your "Ignore List", like i do on my main acc..
It works like an ad-block on a sh1tty web full of ads.


........
Anyway i agree what Rito said, we should know who u truly are..
Make it simple, no need for drama.. Just tell us if u are someone from the past who created new acc to open a server (again) or someone else.
Her Developer is DevGenesis or just Genesis owner from Vanilla Rohan or Revamped.
That's all I have to say now.
RitoYuuki is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 17:48   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 190
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishHe View Post
Here we go again with the "batman drama ****", if y'all hate him so much or his posting make u annoying when u read it well just put his name on your "Ignore List", like i do on my main acc..
It works like an ad-block on a sh1tty web full of ads.


........
Anyway i agree what Rito said, we should know who u truly are..
Make it simple, no need for drama.. Just tell us if u are someone from the past who created new acc to open a server (again) or someone else.
Seems like a batman acc rename to im batman alt better
kristian4 is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 18:19   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 409
Received Thanks: 79
Great jordan vol3 corruption, bs, skill balance,not paying to the people who he hired, ive played in NLgaming(vol1) with ffs lv8(@devgenesis invented ffs lv8) and more shiet. People i know played in (vol2) which was basically the same like the first one, and now there is vol3. HF with this im pass, i dont suggest anyone who havent tried the previous 2 to join this train
smoka95 is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 20:17   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,091
Received Thanks: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Seems like a batman acc rename to im batman alt better
wut?
Please explain in English this time. I have no idea wtf you are talking about.
im batman is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 20:27   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Great jordan vol3 corruption, bs, skill balance,not paying to the people who he hired, ive played in NLgaming(vol1) with ffs lv8(@devgenesis invented ffs lv8) and more shiet. People i know played in (vol2) which was basically the same like the first one, and now there is vol3. HF with this im pass, i dont suggest anyone who havent tried the previous 2 to join this train
lol... The past remains the past. Kinda funny how u talk about "vol2,vol3" and those servers were back in 2016 and those 2 were my worst servers where i had no dev experience, No antihack. I guess i gained no knowledge since then on file editing np. & Everyone who I have dealt with I've paid. Ask kthxbai & rito. I'm not dealing with any server things meaning being a GM or hosting events or server payments etc because i know people will call me corrupted for no reason. Anyways no need for drama. Just helping xMia out with her server..
DevGenesis is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 20:59   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 409
Received Thanks: 79
Yea revamped 2016 bruh sure, so if everything was so cool why Revamped got wiped multiple times?Why there was a quest which u were gaining pretty much endgame full set gear, which got to another wipe?
Oh yea and about you gaining knowledge, back in NL gaming the people who abused your server having hacked weapons, first you knew exactly who they were we all did, second u have tried to cover your shiet by renaming some of the people who were using haxed stuff.If everything was so great why you have done those things?So cut the **** man, if you were so legit why would u hide behind new allias in the first place.
The problems you had probably still do:
1.Lack of knowledge brining up ffs lv8 explanation back then was just beyond bad(literally shawn how ignorant you were)
2.Lack of ***** to take action against people who deserved ban(better change their names)
3.You are not serious(getting late on payments which is getting your server screwed up multiple times is just stupid)/(not getting antihack)
4.Refusing to admit your faults
5.You dont know even know when you hosted ur servers (back in 2016) yea bruh sure you might say you started couple of months back before advertising here but it wouldnt be 2016 still

Anyways whatever i hope people dont choose to endure for another run of this BS thats just a headsup
Another proclaimed @ rohan dev cheers
smoka95 is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 21:12   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Yea revamped 2016 bruh sure, so if everything was so cool why Revamped got wiped multiple times?Why there was a quest which u were gaining pretty much endgame full set gear, which got to another wipe?
Oh yea and about you gaining knowledge, back in NL gaming the people who abused your server having hacked weapons, first you knew exactly who they were we all did, second u have tried to cover your shiet by renaming some of the people who were using haxed stuff.If everything was so great why you have done those things?So cut the crap man, if you were so legit why would u hide behind new allias in the first place.
The problems you had probably still do:
1.Lack of knoledge brining up ffs lv8 explanation back then was just beyond bad(literally shown how ignorant you were)
2.Lack of balls to take action against people who deserved ban(better change their names)
3.You are not serious(getting late on payments which is getting your server screwed up multiple times is just stupid)
4.Refusing to admit your faults
5.You dont know even when you hosted ur servers (back in 2016) yea bruh sure you might say you started couple of months back before advertising here but it wouldnt be 2016 still
As said i'd like to avoid the drama since it isn't my server but I'll respond to this.

1. You said vol2-3 So i thought you were referring to Asylum & NLGaming but your talking about Revamped.

2. There was a quest in revamped that had endgame things when we hired that one staff member "that wasn't me" and he started dropping rulers & beze towards the end of the server. And as i recall when that happened I was at school and several people in discord told me to come home and fix it. Which that did happen. Thats called corruption from another staff member i wrongly hired. Not me.

3. NLGaming was a learning experience from things that I didn't know how to handle back then. 1 player was renamed which was xAmity as we all know. Some were banned the rest i didn't know who hacked because as said "Little to none developing experience"..

4. There was no such thing as level 8 dffs so please don't exaggerate for nothing. Level 6 was better than level 7 dffs. Values to make level 8 dffs is possible but you can't do those simple things with structorian or excel.

5. Back then i was worried about keeping players instead of a clean sever so i admit to not banning some people. But as said past remains in the past you take it and learn from it. Exactly why im just developing this server i don't want to own anything.

6. What payments have i been late on? With the execption of kthxbai i wasn't around at the time due to other issues. And kthxbai2 knows that and it's all been resolved.

7. I don't have a problem with admiting faults "that are mine" If other staff members in my previous server distribute items. I'm not going to admit and say i distributed items to people, Because i didn't a staff member did not me. I know my mistakes and i learn from them we all know that.

Anyways if theres anymore problems you have pm me separately I'm not trying to ruin xMia's thread. Like she said dev's have a past. I know what i've done in the past and it won't happen again. Simple as that. xMia aka EssenceStaff asked for little to none arguments & negativity from this thread shes trying to release something good. So i'll refrain myself from speaking at the moment.
DevGenesis is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 21:24   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 409
Received Thanks: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGenesis View Post
4. There was no such thing as level 8 dffs so please don't exaggerate for nothing. Level 6 was better than level 7 dffs. Values to make level 8 dffs is possible but you can't do those simple things with structorian or excel.
So, first we were speaking about ffs not dffs, second i will quote exactly the explanation you have given me "SRS would bug ffs lv7 when used and it would cause it count as lv8 ffs(i will never forget this colorful explanation of the situation)". Now i will explain you why your ffs 1-6 were better than lv7 first your ffs lv1 had twice the normal scaling also goes for 1-6, second ffs dmg depends from 2 variables(which you can edit within the bin itself) HP DRAIN - and the % dmg, you kept changing only the dmg variable(which wasnt enough because of the high base dmg of ffs in ur server) and the 20% hp drain was always making up for the difference comapred to lv7 which had only 10% drain and ~ same base dmg which resulted into 1-6lv ffs being better than lv7 untill the end of that server

Your point for not banning people to keep people makes no sense, i will tell u why you cant keep 2(just an example) people happy who litteraly were using hax being unpunished while many more quit because of that solo reason

Anyways im done aruging i've done my part here cheers


smoka95 is offline  
Reply



« One Rohan Classico (classic rohan 99) | Rohanclient(Sorien) Version: 1.0.4.905 »

Similar Threads
Looking for GodMode Beta Testers (MAYN only)
09/11/2009 - 12Sky2 - 21 Replies
I quit now =)
[TEST]Looking for testers!!!
07/11/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 11 Replies
im testing out my server TempleCo need 2 testers to check it out? any1 want to? must speak english
Looking for 1-2 testers =)
04/04/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Looking for 1-2 testers I am running a Lotf source, 5017, atm i have deleted a ton (most npc/codes) and am redoing them all! Some Testers would make my life easier, and if you do a good job u can b a GM when i open the server!!!! See if u Qualify before replying please: -Mature -Good knowlage of C# -Good knowlage of Conquer -Good with people!
Cabal Private server now looking for testers
12/10/2008 - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions - 80 Replies
Ok me and some friends decided to make a Private server, and this server will be Private, we will handpick the members, so those that begs will not be abel to join, ok here it goes, i want you, well if you wanna join to post a reason of why we should pick you, the guys with the best reasons ill send you a pm with all info you need. We have VERY high rates, and 100% lag free so ye, post you best reason and ill pick those i feel is good:) and reason we wont be going public is quite...
Looking for testers
10/07/2008 - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Hi :> Im looking for 5-10 testers to test server :p If interested msg me



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.