Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Happy new Content

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 844
Received Thanks: 415
Happy new Content



Was playing with files and found this.



DretoNEX is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2018, 15:08   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 190
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post


Was playing with files and found this.
New bosses?


kristian4 is offline  
Old 01/01/2018, 16:44   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 372
Received Thanks: 168
There's 3 more, Edwin, Celinon and Natu
kthxbai2 is offline  
Old 01/01/2018, 21:23   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 190
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
There's 3 more, Edwin, Celinon and Natu
Yeah,im surprised he found just 2,i guess while i tested ur trinity i used to summon them all


kristian4 is offline  
Old 01/02/2018, 11:15   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 844
Received Thanks: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
Yeah,im surprised he found just 2,i guess while i tested ur trinity i used to summon them all
There are 12 more mobs to be exact and no i dont use hes trinity or any of hes files i can just use the mobs on a normal 110 server or a 99 server it aint that hard when you know what to do.
DretoNEX is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/02/2018, 16:16   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 185
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
There are 12 more mobs to be exact and no i dont use hes trinity or any of hes files i can just use the mobs on a normal 110 server or a 99 server it aint that hard when you know what to do.
search for .gbf change it boom new mobs lol
anoofy is offline  
Old 01/03/2018, 15:29   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 844
Received Thanks: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
search for .gbf change it boom new mobs lol
Would be fun to see you only do that and you will get error when you spawn the mob but i cant expect much from you since you have no idea what you are dooing. You are just copy pasting stuff.
DretoNEX is offline  
Old 01/03/2018, 17:27   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 185
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Would be fun to see you only do that and you will get error when you spawn the mob but i cant expect much from you since you have no idea what you are dooing. You are just copy pasting stuff.
are u sure ? because u are the most stupid guy i've ever seen so if u think i can't do this i can show u lol
anoofy is offline  
Old 01/03/2018, 18:28   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 844
Received Thanks: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
are u sure ? because u are the most stupid guy i've ever seen so if u think i can't do this i can show u lol
Without dooing any aditional edits i can even bet you will get a ******* error your just proving my point anyone here will tell you first you need to get the files themself on your client then you can use but i guess proving my point that you just copy paste instead of implementing it.

You are not even capable of using the tools you buy so what you do then well you sell them again to a lower price but i guess you know more then me yeap.

I wont even get into making armors unique ancient rare or common edits cuz you dont even know how to get them.
DretoNEX is offline  
Old 01/03/2018, 21:05   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 844
Received Thanks: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
about the armors and weapons nigga look at my channel on my server u can ancient the weapons 2 times and the armors have 4 shapes except bedron LOL go play away and lol suck a d*ck please
and about armor stats bla bla i've made a video before with mobs dropping armor with DD and weapons with atk spd etc and the Option stones give Melee attack str magic attack etc dude u are nothing go away and stop thinking that anybody needs u
GZ you made weapons every single indo retard i know can do it. But i don't see any new armor or having an old set like benezar show as an ancient item and actualy work when you equip it. But you didn't understand that either so why bother. As for people needing me i barely care if i did i would'v not got into a fight with you wouldv just look poor in my side figthing someone that is clueless.

CONGRATS YOU COPY PASTED WITH SUCCESS THE IROHAN CLIENT.

Now il show you some of my work so go ahead you compare your shity copy paste with what i did.





But i wont bother anymore with.
DretoNEX is offline  
Old 01/03/2018, 22:27   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 185
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
GZ you made weapons every single indo retard i know can do it. But i don't see any new armor or having an old set like benezar show as an ancient item and actualy work when you equip it. But you didn't understand that either so why bother. As for people needing me i barely care if i did i would'v not got into a fight with you wouldv just look poor in my side figthing someone that is clueless.

CONGRATS YOU COPY PASTED WITH SUCCESS THE IROHAN CLIENT.

Now il show you some of my work so go ahead you compare your shity copy paste with what i did.









But i wont bother anymore with.
lol looks like not 90% the indos can change weapons effect and the loot i told u i've made it before and i can show u now again wings gz u took the
wings animation from the other armors and make it as file to make the game read it and lol those armors 80% of the server have it go play away

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
GZ you made weapons every single indo retard i know can do it. But i don't see any new armor or having an old set like benezar show as an ancient item and actualy work when you equip it. But you didn't understand that either so why bother. As for people needing me i barely care if i did i would'v not got into a fight with you wouldv just look poor in my side figthing someone that is clueless.

CONGRATS YOU COPY PASTED WITH SUCCESS THE IROHAN CLIENT.

Now il show you some of my work so go ahead you compare your shity copy paste with what i did.









But i wont bother anymore with.
btw about the white onyx
i don't have white onyx because it's crafting armor so u can't forge it i tell u again go play away
anoofy is offline  
Old 01/03/2018, 22:45   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 844
Received Thanks: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
lol looks like not 90% the indos can change weapons effect and the loot i told u i've made it before and i can show u now again wings gz u took the
wings animation from the other armors and make it as file to make the game read it and lol those armors 80% of the server have it go play away


btw about the white onyx
i don't have white onyx because it's crafting armor so u can't forge it i tell u again go play away
Not sure you watched the gif mate but its ancient armor proving a point that you dont know how to actualy change armors or how they work you copy paste from others work and try to patch it up toghether and if it works well it works.

Would be fun to see you try to change wings or gauntlets or anything else from an actual set.
DretoNEX is offline  
Old 01/03/2018, 23:20   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 185
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Not sure you watched the gif mate but its ancient armor proving a point that you dont know how to actualy change armors or how they work you copy paste from others work and try to patch it up toghether and if it works well it works.

Would be fun to see you try to change wings or gauntlets or anything else from an actual set.
want me to make it now for u ?
anoofy is offline  
Old 01/04/2018, 00:39   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 844
Received Thanks: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
want me to make it now for u ?



I guess white onyx aint actualy crafting one.. but what can i say.
DretoNEX is offline  
Old 01/04/2018, 01:00   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 185
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post



I guess white onyx aint actualy crafting one.. but what can i say.
as what i've said do u want me to do it now ?


anoofy is offline  
Reply



« Rohanclient(Sorien) Version: 1.0.4.905 | Please Share Rohanclient for SH3+Virtot »

Similar Threads
Happy Christmas and HAppy New Year
12/24/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Join us now to win many gifts on the occasion of the new year (members Conquer Online only) Must be your top level of 110 to 140 Login and register now and get more than 4000 CPS Enter your complete data record from here conquer
Happy HappY NeW YeaR
01/01/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 11 Replies
Happy HappY NeW YeaR sainyong Lahat! :p:bandit::p Wag kau mag papaputok ng "Gudbye earth" and "Bin Laden" sabog tutuli;) neo dun ..:D:D:D HAve A prosperous New Year.!.:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.