Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Announcement] Rohan 2.0 union server

Discussion on [Announcement] Rohan 2.0 union server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/18/2016, 05:23   #121

elite*gold: 0
First ive played when dhans were dominating most of the time, str dhans werent playable i will explain why, there was no point playing dhan when you could go play something that requires way less effort and brings the needed results like guards, the broken stage of warlocks(they were worse than dhans from irohan could simply spam(their cds were canceling each other) immunity silence-fd etc over and over on top of their last update which gave them broken dmg that wasnt fixed untill the end, like dhans pouch/silence but worse cuz they had mirror on top of it xd), or just simply going vit fish even if you didnt do dmg with ffs you would do overall dmg thanks to aura, but after the nerf on dhans they just werent worth playing when others classes were offering so much more, i will give other example after last templar nerf playing vit templar was more rewarding than playing int one(yes you literally have no heals) but thats how it was(i was beating with int templars with vit templars with ease lul), there was also other facts that killed dhans( traps were never fixed, stun trap was lasting 30seconds with cd of 90 seconds completely uselesss since it can stun just 1 target) ruin trap never worked, healing trap was also useless with 30sec duration and 90 sec cooldown(ive sugguested while back tuning these traps to playable rates decreasing heal increasing duration and just increasing duration of stun trap), oh yea the other thing that killed str dhans was agi dhans could almost the same amount of dmg with pp/dpp which by my opinion made no sense why would u play str dhan and do 3k pp when you can go agi and do 3k pp aswell with no str/melee whatsoever lul+ ur reg crits+venom, but end of the day str dhans were dead
Old 11/18/2016, 06:05   #122

Just hurry i wanna play ;D
Old 11/18/2016, 12:45   #123

Your opinion. I wont say that what youve wrote is wrong, but what youve wrote is only 50% of the truth. This is not an OldRohan discussion thread fyi.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/18/2016, 16:07   #124

@
Deadly Blow was working with PC thats why Agi build could use PP/DPP/PE with no problem dealing same damage as Str was. Sadly as Agi you had less pdf than Str so that was the only difference :l
Old 11/18/2016, 16:54   #125

There is a difference between constant and spike damage. Str dhans deal constant while agi dhans deal spike damage.
Old 11/18/2016, 18:54   #126

Regular attack speaking yup
Btw was Invenom elemental damage rate changed? Cause dealing 1/4 of the total damge dealt by any of its builds makes no sense. Making it work better wit Agi build rather than str build better would make str build actually go for that PP/DPP/PE spike damage rather than combining both build skills and still have a lot of utility skills at its disposal :l
Old 11/18/2016, 19:18   #127

Got a concrete idea for invenom tbh.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2016, 20:41   #128

Please don't rush things and even though some people here are being bullied or mocked, please keep on suggesting and etc. It can help this new server. Also, this could bring the Rohan community alive again. I think? Haha. I'm hoping.

Playrohan Philippines has I think 300-400 players during its prime stage. No dual client and only PH IP address. You need to contact them if you want to play from other countries or use VPN instead. The players decrease because the dev/GM has no identity and people get errors and stuffs but no help. Their ticket system is sometimes helpful but most of the time it is useless. Maybe I think there is only one person who is running the server. Don't think that we Filipinos are like Indos. And also, don't think that all indos are ********.

Most Filipinos are farmers, crafters, etc. Only some are money spenders because they don't have a huge amount of time to play the game, so they just buy chars, weapon, etc on other players. I observed this in playrohan since the only donate there is RPS. No IP ticket drop/donate either.

Will promote this server to the people I know. Love you all! Haha!
Old 11/19/2016, 02:03   #129

Will the vengence system work like irohan or will it work like it did in oldrohan? Will there be a bounty system? Would be nice to have for future events :3
Old 11/19/2016, 08:10   #130

Weve not yet discussed that but I guess we can come up with something. Itll probably be similar to OldRohan but in a refined form. True leaderboard and daily/weekly prices. Honor points for kills, killstreaks, etc. Just gotta see that the system isnt to abusive.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2016, 06:37   #131

Debuff when die would be good, Loss of EXP. Motivation to do quests, Rohan's big problem is that it's easier to level up doing grind than doing missions. I hear this from other people a lot.

Want something different. Ideas I have several. And all can be applied in Rohan. I'm testing everything locally. And believe the server will be more complete.

Games reference:
- Riders of Icarus(Dbuffs), Black Desert(system complet quest/die loss exp) etc.
Old 11/22/2016, 08:20   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Debuff when die would be good, Loss of EXP. Motivation to do quests, Rohan's big problem is that it's easier to level up doing grind than doing missions. I hear this from other people a lot.

Want something different. Ideas I have several. And all can be applied in Rohan. I'm testing everything locally. And believe the server will be more complete.

Games reference:
- Riders of Icarus(Dbuffs), Black Desert(system complet quest/die loss exp) etc.
The problem with that is that there are like couple of people that know how to do it like 10 id say no more. Others they see it but they have no idea where to even start.
Old 11/23/2016, 06:08   #133

Any ETA? Me and my 50 man guild looking for a server.
Old 11/23/2016, 06:25   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
The problem with that is that there are like couple of people that know how to do it like 10 id say no more. Others they see it but they have no idea where to even start.
I like something different. If possible change everything. You understand me
Old 11/23/2016, 17:40   #135

asdfRohan, do u have in ur plans to do something with quests?