Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Announcement] Rohan 2.0 union server

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
Haha development is actively ongoing. No worries.

Old   #152

Great, i like your idea and i bet many will playing this server. How long more do we need to wait? i cant wait

Keep going champ.

Old   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHisoka View Post
Great, i like your idea and i bet many will playing this server. How long more do we need to wait? i cant wait

Keep going champ.
Hmm...I dont think any time soon. There is no ETA or any Update currently (not even on Discord).
Old   #154

Im pretty busy, yes, but be ensured that im working on it and dedicating as much time as possible.

Old   #155

Let us know here, what u need to do/finish, at which stage are u now, so we can prob. calculate how long more will we have to wait..
Old   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Time is just matter of perception
If you don't want wait too long
play our server while you waiting
Mad Dog Jones Rohan Server
reported for spamming with your ****** *** server in every topic.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Time is just matter of perception
If you don't want wait too long
play our server while you waiting
Mad Dog Jones Rohan Server
I'm not going to waste my time, which i don't have much already. I'm surprised, tht ur selevel stands so long, allthough i won't play somewhere, where only language i can see is minta crones kk
Old   #158

haha man, i have waited so long and still not finish yet. Do you think we can play before the new year eve? How is the progress going?
Old   #159

The last response I have seen on that is

"Real Soon Now™"
Old   #160

Well, development is goind well. And what can I say, itll take as long as itll take. I prefer to have a stable server instead of a completely buggy one.
Old   #161

I understand and agree, i just wanted to know the exact time it will be release playing Rohan in holidays is the best thing you know
I just wish it is ready before it is over
Old   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHisoka View Post
haha man, i have waited so long and still not finish yet. Do you think we can play before the new year eve? How is the progress going?
Just let him finish the server completely. You'll all be crying and moaning when people start abusing glitches or duplicating items, or when you lose your perfect newly-forged weapon after a rollback that could have been prevented by fixing everything in the beginning.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #163

TBH.. it's been going on for 2 months already and we have completley nothing but plans, so there's no surprise that we all have dubts about this "to be" server. It may amuse u but i'd like (like the others for sure) see some previev what have you done already (like quick previev on YT) instead of reading what you have to do.
Old   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
TBH.. it's been going on for 2 months already and we have completley nothing but plans, so there's no surprise that we all have dubts about this "to be" server. It may amuse u but i'd like (like the others for sure) see some previev what have you done already (like quick previev on YT) instead of reading what you have to do.
Well, my test server expired about 2 days ago so itll take a while for the preview to be available.

Ill give a few hints of what ive done so far, however, there is alot more to it so I wont go into much detail. Ive basically recreated and redone the following from scratch and balanced/fixed it.

- Weapons/armor/shields dmg/def/price/ranges/monster drops
- Potions now having mutliple grades, have their healing adjusted, minor elixirs now being buyable (those looks like normal potions just in purple)
- The whole crone economy has been reworked (mobs dropping less crones, costs are less, rings are not the main crone source anymore, everything has been adjusted to the new crone rates)
- Experiences have been redone and balanced, made linear. This includes craft and collect exp. Youll now level slower on lower levels but fast on higher levels.
- All mob drop tables have been cleaned up, redone and fixed, crones included.
- Mobs stat system has been reworked and stats of each mob has been adjusted.
- Crafting has been redone completely, offering a real alternative to froged weapons (being better to be accurate)
- Crafting/Gathering: The crafting system in general has been reworked, only one type of plant/gem/mineral per grade, less collecting/crafting needed to reach certain levels. Everything collectable from level 1. Everything craftable from level 1. Rare ingredients now have their own gathering nodes (diamond nodes etc). There are now material fields beside bindstones where you can collect faster. (Wars...) The former "boly armor fragments" etc drops are now crafting ingredients.
- Graphics have been set up, this includes alot of new weapons/armors. The latest iRohan graphics files are being used for r2 (Not client!)
- Boss gear has been added. Bezemuth for instance drops ignredients for a craftable bezemuth boss armor set. Those boss armor sets are all legendary sets, feature high stats and more sockets. They require level 25 gathering/crafting and certain special ingrediants such as obsidian and mithrillium.
- Option stones have been reworked completely. No DD, only usefull option stones available. Lots of weapon options have been turned into armor options (such as armor defense)
- Socketsstones have been reworked completely. The best socketstones now grant buffs such as "5% chance to gain 5% strength on hit". Spiritstones add alot of funky things hrhr.
- There are now talismans which grant similar chancebased buffs like above.
- The full elemental system has been reworked. (This is a huge change but I really wont go into detail on this) ^^

This is not even half of what has happened so far, its just so you get an idea. If you have specific questions just ask them, ill answer.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
Just let him finish the server completely. You'll all be crying and moaning when people start abusing glitches or duplicating items, or when you lose your perfect newly-forged weapon after a rollback that could have been prevented by fixing everything in the beginning.
nothing ever comes perfect, perfection isnt something thats achiveable by the common mortals neither will be the relese of this server whenever that happens, so if its gets rushed out sure possibility of flaws is bigger but nothing guarantees even after 2 years there wouldnt be problematic matters, if that was the case there woulnt be any updates whatsoever after release which is irrelogical