Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Announcement] Rohan 2.0 union server

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Yeah it says 100% but its not normal x 100% = normal its normal x 100% = 2x normal.
Pretty broken but still thatshow that works in iRohan.
I am sure asfRohan got around it to balance it out
Either way Dhans should require they arsenal to kill someone not a 1 hit run tactic.
Actually the additional str modifier and the 100% bonus were already removed on OldRohan. Thats effectively why str dhans wouldnt hit to high PP/DPP/PE's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
You cant predict how everything would scale plus when you include whenever new items(updates or w.e) get included(cuz that eventually will happen) that also affects the entire scale by a way, so its obvious there is no true balance especially in rohan, either its broken or too weak(or "balanced" but better go with the stronger class) thats how it is, so what you can expect is updated version of oldrohan where not everything is broken, but i would count to be "balanced" but playable, HP/DMG they dont really matter(i mean if you have x hp and u get 1 shotted it doesnt matter how much is the x dmg) end of the day rohan was designed to be broken
I dont know what you want to say, but OldRohan was less broken and more balanced than any other server. o,o
Either way, with the new stat system its actually way simpler to predict outcome for me, so yes, the scaling IS predictable since there is no quadrupledipping of stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
You people do realize he will not give a shit about what you post here he will allways do it as he wants. He's allways been like that dont forget " He knows whats best he plays it more then everyone " same story happens with him everytime someone trys to point out an idea.
Exactly I dont give a shit what you say. And I will aswell do it how I feel is correct. That doesnt mean im not listening to ideas. Get your head outa yer arse.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevernajt View Post
all indo will spam on this server something like ''wkwkwkkwkw fail dhan 2k'' or ''fail dekan 4k ffs wkkwkw''
Isn't that one of the wonderful parts of the game tho , it's like breast feeding without tits lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Doesn't matter if that's the damage output and Max HP is 10-15k o.o
It should be fun.

Players have been spoiled with insane damage being called balanced and free starting items.
We had quite a fun time together on the first version of OldRohan regardless the small amount of players so it definitely will be this time aswell xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
You people do realize he will not give a shit about what you post here he will allways do it as he wants. He's allways been like that dont forget " He knows whats best he plays it more then everyone " same story happens with him everytime someone trys to point out an idea.
Well there is a point after all in not giving a shit and doing it your own way, 80 % of the community have no idea how to balance a class, reading new ideas is always an option but doesn't always mean putting them into practice aswell, after all his "way" had an advantage aswell, still managed to bring a good balance imo even though templars are dead.

Some balancing simillar to League of Legends would also be interesting, changing every class power spike from time to time, so people will be forced to change class and not get stuck on the same char 24/7

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #108

Quote:
The server is planned to open in a couple weeks. 1-4 to be accurate.
Any ETA on CBT or OBT?
Old   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
Any ETA on CBT or OBT?
Let him take all the time he needs if we want this server to work

Old   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
Any ETA on CBT or OBT?
The guys on the discord channel will find out news long before it is mentioned here. why not check there?

Just made my own acct there so I can snoop.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Isn't that one of the wonderful parts of the game tho , it's like breast feeding without **** lmao
LOL! Made my day. )
Thanks
1 User
Old   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
I dont know what you want to say, but OldRohan was less broken and more balanced than any other server. o,o
Either way, with the new stat system its actually way simpler to predict outcome for me, so yes, the scaling IS predictable since there is no quadrupledipping of stats.
well, true kinda and not true, sure oldrohan was fairy balanced compared to every other server, but you cant tell me there wouldnt be stuff went wrong i mean after talis were introduced it was complete gamechanger.All i was trying to say when stuff like these get involved things change.
#dreto still mad cuz he got banned for simple sorien even tried to sell free sorien(i might buy from u dreto im still considering it ) that feel when u feel so smart and think everyone is dumb as raccoon
Old   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
LOL! Made my day. )
Good to hear dude, people on this forum nowadays laugh too less about a game that is actually fun
Thanks
1 User
Old   #114

Ohh and before I forgot is the socket stones gonna be permanent or will they have a timer cause that would be totally gay
Just making them replaceable with another one and disappearing would be more than enough IMO untill you get the right one that you would want to use.
Old   #115

Timed items provide folks with a reason to donate. Without them, donations would be low and the server would not live long.

I would suggest timers be reasonable tho. none of this 1,7 and 15 day ****. 30 days or nothing!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #116

Well yeah but still the server will have ses ases tons of scrolls and cosmetics (+ EM) so I was just thinking that making socket stones be able to have them permanent but 30 days is a good number

If I need to be too long off ill just have a farming giant or wizz to keep my lock or priest geared ^^
Old   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Actually the additional str modifier and the 100% bonus were already removed on OldRohan. Thats effectively why str dhans wouldnt hit to high PP/DPP/PE's.
Thats why dhans were kinda not worth playing by my opinion, they became beyond useless they relied on reg attacks over their skills, which made not alot of sense i mean, i was hitting with all talis and x4 fds the 3-5k self pvp(while my regs were 1k-up to 3k crit venom inc) and 20k pp to vargs lol up to what 7k pp buffed scrolled xd. u can imagine other guys dmg without all this ****, altho since all the scaling was removed the dmg diffrence was in reg attacks over pp/dpp etc dmg + lv7 pc was 80% and it felt like 40% xd
Old   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Thats why dhans were kinda not worth playing by my opinion, they became beyond useless they relied on reg attacks over their skills, which made not alot of sense i mean, i was hitting with all talis and x4 fds the 3-5k self pvp(while my regs were 1k-up to 3k crit venom inc) and 20k pp to vargs lol up to what 7k pp buffed scrolled xd. u can imagine other guys dmg without all this ****, altho since all the scaling was removed the dmg diffrence was in reg attacks over pp/dpp etc dmg + lv7 pc was 80% and it felt like 40% xd
Useless? You must not have played at the beginning. Str Predators were supreme because of their Premium Slash. People had on average about 12-15k HP when I was playing. I made a Str Pred, got fully buffed with a Melee+ Elemental Dagger, and was hitting 1k+1200 Invenom on people. Str Predators were the new Templars over there.

It made Str Dhans OP, but it was better than the original alternative. Them being able to kill you with 1 PP and DPP out of the blue is bullshit. Dhans have the advantage of surprise. They can almost always catch you before you catch them, but the thing is, they should have to commit to it.

Look at Guardians, they can deal an enormous amount of damage with Order Swing, but they must commit to it for 10-15+ seconds to take a target down. A Dhan can just do it in 2 seconds with 2 skills. The difference is, the Guardian is much more vulnerable than a Dhan.

High power should come with more vulnerability, that's just how balance works. There's no point in playing a Str Guardian over a Dhan when the Dhan has more power AND is less vulnerable.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #119

Idk how some classes will be buffed cause str rangers/scouts, dex dhans, str/agi giants holy sheet this will be interesting o.o

Oh and real psy priests and wizards xD
Old   #120

Exactly the above. I made it like this for reasons. Higher reg attacks, lower spikes. I know that the buffdependancy in general was high like on other servers but I effectively tackled that by reducing overall shared buff increases and increasing pure self buffs in order to move selfbuffed and full buffed states closer together. This will of course be continued on the new server. Str Dhans were definitely valueable, they just featured a new playstyle.

As of socket stones, itll actually be a mixture of all. The best socket stones are those youll get from bosses, majority of those will be permanent. Of course IM/HM ones will be 30days and ingame 7/15 days. It aswell depends on what those socket stones offer. There might be a pretty good socket stone giving greater boni than the best boss socket stone but it might aswell only last 1-3 days. You get what I mean, itll be a fair mixture of permanent and long duration socket stones will definitely exist.

Thanks
3 Users