Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

99,110 or 115 Server

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
I believe the Magic Shop come after Giant Patch.

Old   #62

I have client without magic shop, it's not hard to get that one. Also i have client only with r5 (not sure if even blazing is there (Kasa dung etc). I can kick out giant from game, starting from char create panel to the whole files like etton map, but the problem is : the more u kick out, the more buggs u gonna get cuz of nonedited db - that's the part i can't edid.

Old   #63

No offence but the problem is not what you kick out and magic shop has nothing to do with the client itself you can have a 110 client and no magic shop its a question of knowing what to modify / remove in it. And when you kick out stuff if you have no idea how to do it of course you will recive errors but if you remove it the right way you can even have new content from any server client the main reason people say i have trinity on my server but in reallity they only have the models of that character replaced on the old ones or simply run the client with those models in.

For example you can edit client to even have different location for certain buttons / other functions
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
No offence but the problem is not what you kick out and magic shop has nothing to do with the client itself you can have a 110 client and no magic shop its a question of knowing what to modify / remove in it. And when you kick out stuff if you have no idea how to do it of course you will recive errors but if you remove it the right way you can even have new content from any server client the main reason people say i have trinity on my server but in reallity they only have the models of that character replaced on the old ones or simply run the client with those models in.

For example you can edit client to even have different location for certain buttons / other functions
I know that lol, trust me i've been working with the client alot to understand how to kick some ***** out of client. But as i said, not all can be made by files.

Old   #65

Ok I'm going to let the cat out of the bag now. I'm working with some of the genuine original people from Xor to bring out a new 110 server.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Ok I'm going to let the cat out of the bag now. I'm working with some of the genuine original people from Xor to bring out a new 110 server.
That is old news, pop the server features already **** it!!!
Old   #67

Which bag, and which cat?
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Hmm, interesting. Let us know when it is ready to go beta. I'll want to check it out.

I'll let our mutual friend know about this. I'm sure he'll be interested.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Which bag, and which cat?
Someone you allready know from the old day's. Not that i would put my money on him/her untill i see it.
Old   #70

Well I mean some people might know but some don't. Took us a while to get us setup and settled but we're on it. As far as I know we won't be going too far into new features and content but more or less trying to get "s2 110" up to a base level where we can say "this is what the game should be like" (kind of like how Xor's s1 99 is often thought of as a benchmark) and that includes as close to true balance as the game allows. That's not to say there won't be new features and content but the main goal is to fix what we've got, properly.

And batman you can tell our mutual friend that I'll get him credited because it looks like we'll be using the base server he gave me as our platform to work from.
Old   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Someone you allready know from the old day's. Not that i would put my money on him/her untill i see it.
You missunderstood me. I was questioning if there ever was a bag or a cat since hunin even posted here on the forums he was searching for ish...
Old   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
You missunderstood me. I was questioning if there ever was a bag or a cat since hunin even posted here on the forums he was searching for ish...
Heh yeah but not everyone saw it or might have known what it was for.
Old   #73

Woohooo, hunin is baaaack.
It's Hunin, right ?
It has to be Hunin.

Is he broke again?
Old   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
Woohooo, hunin is baaaack.
It's Hunin, right ?
It has to be Hunin.

Is he broke again?
He didnt get to take the money from xor or atleast that's what he said last time i spoke to him the account got frozen.