Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

99,110 or 115 Server

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
TL;DR;

Im long over the point of trying to discuss with you. Its pointless.

See, I was pointing out that your suggestion is pointless since such a system already exists in elemental dungeon. Thats the point. It doesnt matter if its dropped from bosses or acquired from quests, thats just cosmetics but the endresult is the same. Means its not necessary to reinvent the wheel if the solution is as easy as to rework twins.

Old   #47

elite*gold: 110
I get what your saying and ok, we'll not reinvent the wheel, we'll go with Twins.

So why has no one re-worked twins seeing as the ele dungeon is the only place where players can go together and not have to worry about pvp or time zones or boss spawns ?

Ele dungeon gave Rohan twins... and Developers still punish players by making them camp bosses for hours and hours ?
Why is that system so backward when Ele Dungeon and twins exist ?

Why not re-work it so i can get my cousins and buddies from Europe and all over online on an agreed upon time and go get a useful reworked ring ?

You're a developer for OldRohan, so why haven't you done something with Ele Dungeon to make it more fun for players who struggle with all these problems ?

Any server where players don't have to camp bosses in order to be useful or have a zerg guild ad wait in line for boss drops to be useful will prove to be a fun server.

Don't get me wrong, i have no quarrel with anyone who likes camping bosses and fighting for 2-3 hours for a chance to get 1 ring.. No quarrel at all.. but most servers generally go like this.
Step 1. Acquire Max level gear
Step 2. Fight for Bosses
Step 3. Farm to maintain 7's, scrolls, talismans, etc
Step 4. Log off

Repeat Step 2-4 until server crashes -_-

Old   #48

OldRohan's twins are infact reworked and enable you to fight those with the upper end bossdrops. -
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
OldRohan's twins are infact reworked and enable you to fight those with the upper end bossdrops. -
Can you compare twins to Ruller and Beze or whatever bosses are the best ?

Twins give more hp but less damage or something ?

Yea but OldRohan has way too many skill changes.. it's like your not even playing rohan.. it just feels weird..

I give credit where credit is due and u did a hell of a job changing over skills and what not.. But it's just over done in my eyes.. I mean i'm one guy, but i think it was just a little over done.

Would have to create an account and jump on to see if anything has been done.

Old   #50

A wind of change aint bad. Its not like Ive been kicking out used skills. I simply made useless skills worth it.
Old   #51

Is OldRohan 99 cap or you have 110 skills and stuff
Old   #52

Let me google that for you.
Old   #53

Well i'm on the website and forum and i'm not seeing Server Features anywhere.
I'm seeing boss drop combination, and a bunch of other updates.
Old   #54

People want 99 because:

- 100+ / Hero skills in pvp is broken and not fun
- All classes don't scale as well from the Hero patches
- Glacial was unnecessary
- Rulers and Bez eyes (and flame diamonds tbh) made the inbalance gap greater

In my opinion the best time of the game was when R5 was just released. Having the best bossdrop be Feathers (for templars), doesn't make templars ridiculous. Staff buffing was probably better because, debuffing and dying for a templar parked them out of a fight for a lot longer and they didn't benefit as much from Empower during a fight as with the non-staff buffing templar.

The perfect server would be Full Vanilla, No Kasa, no Ronelia, no Gratt, no Hero, even no crafting would be fun, considering how useless evasion became after it.

Keep the exp, crone gain and drop consistent, but not too slow. The fun part of the game is not grinding after all.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Hitagi View Post
People want 99 because:

In my opinion the best time of the game was when R5 was just released. Having the best bossdrop be Feathers (for templars), doesn't make templars ridiculous. Staff buffing was probably better because, debuffing and dying for a templar parked them out of a fight for a lot longer and they didn't benefit as much from Empower during a fight as with the non-staff buffing templar.

The perfect server would be Full Vanilla, No Kasa, no Ronelia, no Gratt, no Hero, even no crafting would be fun, considering how useless evasion became after it.

Keep the exp, crone gain and drop consistent, but not too slow. The fun part of the game is not grinding after all.
I agree 1000% with this..

I loved Strength Knight and as soon as hero came out.. Everyone switched to Vit Strength Knight and DFFS just 1 shot everyone who wasn't vit..
Spoiled it for me

*Bump*
Vote vote vote !
Old   #56

All who argue don't know **** , 115 server + trinity + last changes on iRohan = win at server
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamkamu View Post
All who argue don't know **** , 115 server + trinity + last changes on iRohan = win at server
u love that 500k hp dekans and 200k dmg templars don't u?
Old   #58

115 server - trinity + iRohan balance changes + hard caps on everything winz all.
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Hitagi View Post
People want 99 because:

I 100% agree with what you said, but Developers not gonna make it and never gonna make it. Why, you ask; Cause there is no f**ing work needed. Rohan is completely great and balanced Before the Magic Shop Patch. No magic Shop, No garbage crafting, no op boss drops and without all these Bosses are actually bosses. You need a whole Guild to kill one. Not one single temp and his vit pet gonna do it solo. You play as a team and depend on others. This up the game-play value and make game more entertaining and social.

Developer never gonna do this, cause they cant sh*t there so called "knowledge" craps all over the server and show here at epvers how pro they are. They gonna keep arguing over "Balancing" Rohan and giving garbage ideas another 10 years, but you never gonna see an actual old Rohan.
Old   #60

Old like the old xor files old or you mean like literally no crafting no giants files lol