Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

99,110 or 115 Server

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 362
Received Thanks: 76
I didn't mean to avoid hacking or any other ****. I think it's more interesting to acquire items by doing some quests than farming 10h on spot to get one item and get fail stats(dd/crit/hp) in it.



radekslu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 28
99


BuzyBee is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Going to say it nice and simple... The majority of people want a level 99 server.. you think i'm wrong ?

Out of 60 people... 53% voted for 99.. Why ?
Because if you can make a 99 server that is entertaining, customer service is top of the line and you manage to work your way around the "Time Zone problem" then you'll be good to go.

For those of you who don't know... The time zone problem is what is tearing apart Chaos Rohan right now.
Bosses spawn and most of your friends are in work or asleep or in university.. lets face it..
If you guys can find a way that allows people to do bosses on their own time.. Like a dungeon or instance or Raid... People can get their friends together, agree upon a time that everyone will be home and go do bosses.

Example: Reggie, Rene, Aidan, Brandon, Ryan and myself. All of us are friends and we all play rohan, but we live in different parts of the world.
If you guys can find a way, whether its ele dungeon or some other way, for guys like us to agree upon a time that everyone will have 1-3 hours to spare.. We'll jump on, do the daily dungeon / raid / instance / whatever and be able to slowly get accessories.. Obviously since there will be no Player Challange to these dungeons, they won't be the best accessory.. They'll be 1 tier lower than the best.
Example: if the best drop is a 35 all stat, 100 Melee Silva Drop then the Raid Boss drops could be 25 all stats 50 melee. (You can even make the bosses drop fragments so it would take a longer time for players to get these, but at leaste this way.. everyone can get them with their 6 man team instead of 1 or 2 guys staying awake for 12 hours shifts camping a boss and the rest of the guys not making it due to real life..

Rohan is a demanding game unless you can find a way around it.

Slow xp is fine
Slow crone is fine
Slow everything is fine.
Just make it a little easier on guys who play with people from all different time zones..

Pretty plox <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
I didn't mean to avoid hacking or any other shit. I think it's more interesting to acquire items by doing some quests than farming 10h on spot to get one item and get fail stats(dd/crit/hp) in it.
Would love to see some custom quests every 10 levels that gives you a little armor or weapon or even an accessory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
Well, my conception is to kick forge system away, and give forged items into quests as rewards.
Thats a nice idea, but the developers here will never go for it.

All the other fun games, everyone gets the same end-game gear.. your survival is based upon your skill... Here its just indo farm for a melee/magic club and go f*ck people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
"The players dont know what the players want"
Not true.. I've been asking for the same thing for years and there are over 30+ people in the Brotherhood Community who have supported me on it.
However we are stuck playing "ok" servers because no one listens to our suggestions.. They all just throw it out the window as a "dumb" idea.. But i take all my ideas from successful games like Guild Wars 2 and other mmos like it.

And don't say its different from rohan because it really isn't.. Some of you have MAD skill and can implement all sorts of crazy shit.. I mean I've seen Dreto create some freakishly cool shit..
peinful is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Not true..
Totaly true. People dont listen to you for a reason. If you want to play guild wars, WoW or rift, go play those games. Rohan is played for a reason even tho its already so old, and thats exactly because its not like beforementioned games.

32 people != majority of people.
Lets sum it, out of like what, 300-400 players scattered around the community, 32 people are the majority. Yes.


asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Hi Guys, Why i got this problem

004df0a8 IM002 00000000 [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified 0x00000000
kingkoy1 is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 362
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Going to say it nice and simple... The majority of
Thats a nice idea, but the developers here will never go for it.
Actually i am able to do that, just need to simple edit some quest and put a worth doing items into that (have been planning this since long time a go but only for solo quests).

The problem is, that i haven't really tried the quest editor if it works fine, i already edited files with it and they worked, but i didn't checked how much can i do with it. For sure there are devs, like asdfRohan that got advenced version of this program (made by themself) but i don't see like they're really using it.
radekslu is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Totaly true. People dont listen to you for a reason. If you want to play guild wars, WoW or rift, go play those games. Rohan is played for a reason even tho its already so old, and thats exactly because its not like beforementioned games.

32 people != majority of people.
Lets sum it, out of like what, 300-400 players scattered around the community, 32 people are the majority. Yes.
Only reason people prefer rohan to other games is because of the open pvp and free character customization ( you can make anything u want in terms of stats)

If you made a 99 server that has slow xp, slow crone, slow everything..
Then you add a dungeon in which players can enter with their party and each party gets a new map, to avoid pvp.. What would be the problem ?
People simply want to get geared and join fights... Not sit in starter rings and be useless.. Just saying

And I've never changed my mind if you scroll through every suggestion i've made, they've all been about the same thing, so please find another excuse to not listen to players... Some players do know exactly what they want and some players have experienced better game-play from other games and would just like that experienced transferred to rohan.

Rohan is already an old game, why not Update it a little by listening to some community suggestions instead of doing your own thing have having like 60 people online -_-
peinful is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Only reason people prefer rohan to other games is because of the open pvp and free character customization ( you can make anything u want in terms of stats)
Exactly and your ideas are to limit this alot. Im not referring to your latest buttlicking but to your ideas with the forge system etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
If you made a 99 server that has slow xp, slow crone, slow everything..
Then you add a dungeon in which players can enter with their party and each party gets a new map, to avoid pvp.. What would be the problem ?
People simply want to get geared and join fights... Not sit in starter rings and be useless.. Just saying
Read again and quote me where I wrote its a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
And I've never changed my mind if you scroll through every suggestion i've made, they've all been about the same thing, so please find another excuse to not listen to players... Some players do know exactly what they want and some players have experienced better game-play from other games and would just like that experienced transferred to rohan.
Read again and quote me where I said you changed your mind.
There is a difference between not listening to players and to not listen to you. There is aswell a difference between not listening to players and infact listening to players but disregarding stupid ideas and/or implementing/interpreting ideas in another way. You are talking as if I wouldnt listen to players, while all I do is not listening to you since I dislike buttlicking alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Rohan is already an old game, why not Update it a little by listening to some community suggestions instead of doing your own thing have having like 60 people online -_-
We were at this point already.
Either you are narrowminded or you simply cant read/listen. >.>
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 762
Received Thanks: 355
I still stand by my idea that TSB is the thing that breaks the game same for the way bosses work on Rohan they only drop ring that intrest people. There are a few ways to make game be enjoyble again one of them would be removing the TSB and long respawn timers on bosses.

But as Ish mentioned there are other features of the game people are not even using anymore witch should actualy be evolved.

Im give you an idea instead of fighting for a pice of **** costume in TSB why not be able to craft it using Specific Crafting Class materials.

Accessory = Jewelers Uniform (Blue Glow) (Custom Status)
Armors / Weapons = Forgers Uniform (Red Glow) (Custom Status)
Spirit Stone = Gardeners Uniform (Green Glow) (Custom Status)

And so on people don't really use crafting this days for 2 main reasons 1 they are not attracted by the rewards it gives in the end and 2nd if they can avoid it dooing something else and obtaining something better why do it at all.

Elemental Dungeon can be made into a real time dungeon with very few edits. Like removing the time restriction and adding some drops on dungeons / adjusting mobs hp.

But this are just ideas most out there are not even capable of dooing them or they simply don't care aslong as they get the money they want.
DretoNEX is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
TBH, elemental dungeon can be turned into something really cool in alot of different aspects.
People just always think to much inside the box. Rather think outside the box. Instead of having elemental dungeon be an alternative, let elemental dungeon a must have forcing people into it to reach endgame. This way you force players to actually test your content and them realize how much more your server has to offer. The problem in general is that there is no demand for additional content aslong as the players dont care for it. If you force them to care, they do. On oldrohan ill add certain talismans and special features to ele dungeon which technically forces players to join it at least once a day.

As of pains "bossdrop" idea... Good thing twins already exist.
asdfRohan is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Why bother with twins when everyone just gets ruller or craftmans ?

You want damage ? Get Rullers
You want hp ? Get Craftmans..

I'm just saying that the way Rohan boss system works is very Old and fail.

If you add Rings, Armors, Weapons.. whatever you want as a drop from Elemental Dungeon Bosses.. You will never hear a player complain about not being able to get boss drops because of the timezone or zerg guilds camp bosses..

Because ele dungeon is a separate map which doesn't allow anyone but your party to enter, which in turn gives players the ability to gear them self without having to worry about Timezones or Zerg Guilds..

PS: Stfu with your buttlicking ****.. I have no idea where you even got that.. why don't u get the f*ck back on your old rohan fail server that can't cross 100 players for over a year.

Let whoever is designing this server, do their job. Your ideas are clearly ALL **** as OldRohan is still a fail server.
peinful is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Someone got butthurt while buttlicking.

So let me get this straight, you first suggest ele dungeon to reward the player with accessories with which said player could compete against those who got their hands on bossdrops. While at the same time you say twins, which exactly do this, are **** since bossdrops are better. So even if someone would implement your idea of drops from ele bosses, those would still not satisfy your wishes since theyd still be **** due to being weaker than bossdrops. GG logic.

As of "the one who designs this server". Noone is designing it. Noone cares for what you have to say and for your buttlickering.
You jump from server to server. You praise every server before even playing it, saying it will be the best **** ever. After that you realize it aint and start buttlicking the owners ***** to implement your ideas, just to leave in the end and call that server a fail server since the owners turn you and your ideas down. If you want to play GW2, go play it. You wont find it here.

PS: Stop acting as if you'd be the community and know how **** is going. We all know you dont. Like 32 ouf of 400 players being the majority. Like chaos is dying because you said so. They still got 100-200 players. If you dislike it, gtfo.
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
So let me get this straight, you first suggest ele dungeon to reward the player with accessories with which said player could compete against those who got their hands on bossdrops. While at the same time you say twins, which exactly do this, are **** since bossdrops are better. So even if someone would implement your idea of drops from ele bosses, those would still not satisfy your wishes since theyd still be **** due to being weaker than bossdrops. GG logic.
That's not the case at all, you clearly have no idea what i'm talking about..
Twins are useless compared to Ruller, i'd prefer get something a little less useless..
So what is your idea of a "successful" server ?

A server in which.. Please feel free to finish the sentence.
peinful is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
That's not the case at all, you clearly have no idea what i'm talking about..
Twins are useless compared to Ruller, i'd prefer get something a little less useless..
So what is your idea of a "successful" server ?

A server in which.. Please feel free to finish the sentence.
You were asking for accessories granted by ele dungeon.Twins are exactly this. You are asking to have the wheel reinvented instead of asking for a buff or rebalance in twins.
Its hard to have an idea of what you are talking about if you yourself dont know what you want. If its so easy to get rulers or craftsman, why bother adding something to ele dungeon and why to ask for such a feature in the first place. However, you were asking for drops from ele dungeon which already exist. Whether ray buffs them or not is up to him.


"A server on which you dont play."
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
You were asking for accessories granted by ele dungeon.Twins are exactly this. You are asking to have the wheel reinvented instead of asking for a buff or rebalance in twins.
Its hard to have an idea of what you are talking about if you yourself dont know what you want. If its so easy to get rulers or craftsman, why bother adding something to ele dungeon and why to ask for such a feature in the first place. However, you were asking for drops from ele dungeon which already exist. Whether ray buffs them or not is up to him.


"A server on which you dont play."
I know exactly what i want.. As you said, you can either use my idea, use my idea and come up with your own or shut it down.. I so honestly no reason why my idea is a bad one since everyone I've spoken to has agreed or else i won't be going through all this back and forth typing trying to get the developers of Rohan p.servers to understand.

I'll provide problems I've seen and you can suggest ways on how it can be fixed and i'll also make a suggestion.

Problem 1. Players do not only play with friends in their country but all over the world, this causes a problem in doing bosses together as some people may have work or be asleep or be in school etc.
Solution 1. Allow boss drops to be dropped from bosses in ele dungeon to allow players who play on different time zones to have a chance to agree upon a time and do dungeons together to achieve accessories.
(Please don't talk about twins, we're talking about boss drops)

Problem 2. After a period, 1 or 2 guilds begin to hold dominion over boss drops, tsb and such as they have a zerg and would be constantly getting OP boss drops which just makes things worse. This causes players to quit as its no fun constantly loosing.(whether i'm on the winning or losing side)
Solution 2. Elemental Dungeon would also work for this as a Zerg won't matter in ele dungeon as there is no pvp, players can simply do the dungeon, fight the bosses and if they succeed, they will achieve some cool new gear to stand up to the bigger zergs)

If you have any solutions other than the Ele dungeon suggestion. I'd like to hear it ^_^
*sits respectfully awaiting an intelligent answer*


peinful is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Server Hosting by ZiriX // Root Server,V-Server und Minecraft Server
http://epvpimg.com/3DOAd.png http://epvpimg.com/G72ig.png http://epvpimg.com/hKT5g.png http://epvpimg.com/YoNCc.png
2 Replies - Web Host / Server Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.