Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

N.I.G.H.T-Project New Private Server

Discussion on N.I.G.H.T-Project New Private Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/08/2015, 22:27   #181

elite*gold: 0
I had the 4 flame diamonds not you, Greg has 7.5b IP on his account , I also can access gm commands whenever I want from whatever account I want ( thanks Dreto for the tip )

Even players who dont know the backdoors and tricks of a rohan server can use gm commands thanks to a bad manual patch for the 5101 error everyone keeps getting.

I was informed that Bartek ( co owner of Night rohan ) was fied from DG for giving Abso and his crew items and such on DarkGamerz, can anyone confirm this as I know several of you all were staff there at the time he was fired.

Ive said it many times , this server has too many bugs and isnt handled properly so why continue to waste time there ?

This full wipe they say they are doing wont make a difference , no one will come back after knowing the bugs they have and cant fix.
Old 10/08/2015, 23:09   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
I had the 4 flame diamonds not you, Greg has 7.5b IP on his account , I also can access gm commands whenever I want from whatever account I want ( thanks Dreto for the tip )

Even players who dont know the backdoors and tricks of a rohan server can use gm commands thanks to a bad manual patch for the 5101 error everyone keeps getting.

I was informed that Bartek ( co owner of Night rohan ) was fied from DG for giving Abso and his crew items and such on DarkGamerz, can anyone confirm this as I know several of you all were staff there at the time he was fired.

Ive said it many times , this server has too many bugs and isnt handled properly so why continue to waste time there ?

This full wipe they say they are doing wont make a difference , no one will come back after knowing the bugs they have and cant fix.
cool story lets hide **** on bank, about darkgamr another cool story im th one who geared whole SN in dg tell me what give us bartek and idk if he even in dg lolz
Old 10/08/2015, 23:14   #183

Your lack of intelligence shows since you cant even form an actual reply to my questions and feel the need to reply with some lame over used phrase.

Even if English isn't your first language I know they teach proper punctuation in all languages, please use it.
Old 10/08/2015, 23:19   #184

Quote:
Your lack of intelligence shows since you cant even form an actual reply to my questions and feel the need to reply with some lame over used phrase.

Even if English isn't your first language I know they teach proper punctuation in all languages, please use it.
dont worry about my english tell me what bartek give us on dg make some proof or stop trashtalk all around lol, we arent some kid who only play friend server, and tell me point to hide flame ddiamond or waltr medal in bank instantly to report to gm
Old 10/08/2015, 23:26   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoePower View Post
dont worry about my english tell me what bartek give us on dg make some proof or stop trashtalk all around lol, we arent some kid who only play friend server, and tell me point to hide flame ddiamond or waltr medal in bank instantly to report to gm
Go back and re read my original post.
I asked a question if it was true but I dont have evidence so therefore one someone doesnt know something or wants to find out for sure, they tend to ask people who were there and would have seen or experienced it at that point.

You are some random kids playing on any server that you know you can get a upper hand on, hence why SN always pulls this " Oh we refuse to play there , come fight us on XX server"

Its due to you guys knowing on a fair playing field and with an actual decent server , you'll lose.
ONLY way you dont lose might be due to the fact noone wants to really waste time and money on a dead gaming scene and here you noobs sit barking like rabid pack dogs.

Yes SN has a nice core considering the rohan scene is pretty much dead but then again you're pretty much a bunch of poor kids living in parents basements with nothing to look forward to in life other then getting a kill in tsb and praying you can get a boss drop lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2015, 23:30   #186

Quote:
Go back and re read my original post.
I asked a question if it was true but I dont have evidence so therefore one someone doesnt know something or wants to find out for sure, they tend to ask people who were there and would have seen or experienced it at that point.

You are some random kids playing on any server that you know you can get a upper hand on, hence why SN always pulls this " Oh we refuse to play there , come fight us on XX server"

Its due to you guys knowing on a fair playing field and with an actual decent server , you'll lose.
ONLY way you dont lose might be due to the fact noone wants to really waste time and money on a dead gaming scene and here you noobs sit barking like rabid pack dogs.

Yes SN has a nice core considering the rohan scene is pretty much dead but then again you're pretty much a bunch of poor kids living in parents basements with nothing to look forward to in life other then getting a kill in tsb and praying you can get a boss drop lol.
decent server what is mean bwg with ur friend gm? lol and when i take boss in irohan u not even born kiddo still waiting why in nightrohan u hide fds and alter medal in bank like hunja zane and many of ur guild do instantly to tell to gm
Old 10/08/2015, 23:31   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
I feel sorry for nigas from my guild and for some ppl from TeamFamus, because they donated their $$ for this server and TeamFamus gm quit like little ***** lol.
We have charged back our $ so that's not a loss at all. The fact that people have moved on from this ****** game over the time and that you are still here shows how pathetic you are.
You returned after few years claiming it when nobody else is playing or that wants to play.
After all, just like one of us said : we made them waste their time and money, now we leave and they cry. Jobs done
Try improving your real life more, not wasting it in front of a monitor.
Old 10/08/2015, 23:36   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
We have charged back our $ so that's not a loss at all. The fact that people have moved on from this ****** game over the time and that you are still here shows how pathetic you are.
You returned after few years claiming it when nobody else is or wants to play.
After all, just like one of us said : we made them waste their time and money, now we leave and they cry. Jobs done
who are cry lol? we laugh harder u just hide **** in bank get raped even with zerg (even if half SN dont play anymore) and ragequitted nightrohan lmao, go play some rito dreto or ur friend server that all u can do with not even dcent main party
Old 10/09/2015, 00:02   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
You returned after few years claiming it when nobody else is playing or that wants to play.
Try improving your real life more, not wasting it in front of a monitor.
Money aint problem for me and I'm finally happy Im done with this game. I dont know why I even wanted to fight you like I wanted to prove my self something? Prove what? Even newbies in this game know who is the true ***** guild... you might have numbers and grown more and more by inviting people in dead servers I got only 10 but they re enough to make you ragequit lose tsb and stuff. Peace n gl with guild
Old 10/09/2015, 01:12   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Money aint problem for me and I'm finally happy Im done with this game. I dont know why I even wanted to fight you like I wanted to prove my self something? Prove what? Even newbies in this game know who is the true ***** guild... you might have numbers and grown more and more by inviting people in dead servers I got only 10 but they re enough to make you ragequit lose tsb and stuff. Peace n gl with guild
So you're not playing Night after they wipe everything out ?
Old 10/09/2015, 08:47   #191

Quote:
So you're not playing Night after they wipe everything out ?
Not gonna play and gear up again just because random kids spam I got gm help xD I hope you guys can have fun now with random players because your real challenge just quit this game lol gl
Old 10/09/2015, 09:58   #192

And just like that, another one bites the dust.

Play oldrohan, way better than this **** fest called a server.
Old 10/09/2015, 10:05   #193

If more people will come some of SN members will play. We will give server few days.
Old 10/09/2015, 10:12   #194

Lets see what its like after wipe
Old 10/09/2015, 10:16   #195

If SN wants a fight, they should go to oldrohan. Night server failed their close and open beta, then introduced milestones after a wipe ? How dumb is that?

Rohan isn't about milestones at all, it's about farming best gear and they pretty much gave free gear away to attract players. Easiest fix would have been to raise crone rate and exp rate.

More crone = more gear players can make quicker. Magic items from shop will take them to Edwin, the crone will help with guild buffs, forging, destat, etc.

This isn't worst server opening I've seen, but the server is already dead if 2 organized guilds have quit.

Last organized guild is pizza in oldrohan. Doubt anyone will come to fight them. Game on p servers is dying now.