Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

N.I.G.H.T-Project New Private Server

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
They are dogs anyway, and you're the cat.
Look ruler says hallo to you jeje, actually is better without you PwnStarz seem to have more ***** than ya lol
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #167

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
You take the game too seriously...

Old   #168

always masking the hp/mp bars you are hiding what exactly ***** so hilarious
Old   #169

Knowledge is powaaaaa!

Old   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Knowledge is powaaaaa!
black magics, voodoo and so on i hear ya
Old   #171

That lack of attention hurts, doesn't it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #172

I just wanted to let you all know a few things.

1. After the beta ended several users did NOT have their items deleted. This includes boss drops/IP/Flame Diamonds and other items.
2. A few patches a go players were able to obtain unlimited ASES and SES from creating new characters and trading the free ASES and SES from these characters to their main characters.
3. A few players are able to use GM commands such as GM speed and show target info (including me). After doing the 'fix' the GM provided on the forms I am able run GM speed as well as teleport to different locations by clicking the mini map.
4. Guild Stone Price... Do I even have to say anything? 10 for $1.00? LOL
5. You could buy Glacial parts in the NPC (including Zhens, Katars, and any other two hand weapon
6. Most likely there are a lot more things that are wrong with this server that I haven’t come across yet...

There is no point on playing on server that is completely broken.

Not to mention the server has had so many problems! It has crashed on several occasions and not to mention half the people who downloaded couldn't even get it working.

The cherry on the cake is the warning it gives you when you try to enter the site LOL
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradSweet View Post
I just wanted to let you all know a few things.

1. After the beta ended several users did NOT have their items deleted. This includes boss drops/IP/Flame Diamonds and other items.
2. A few patches a go players were able to obtain unlimited ASES and SES from creating new characters and trading the free ASES and SES from these characters to their main characters.
3. A few players are able to use GM commands such as GM speed and show target info (including me). After doing the 'fix' the GM provided on the forms I am able run GM speed as well as teleport to different locations by clicking the mini map.
4. Guild Stone Price... Do I even have to say anything? 10 for $1.00? LOL
5. You could buy Glacial parts in the NPC (including Zhens, Katars, and any other two hand weapon
6. Most likely there are a lot more things that are wrong with this server that I havenít come across yet...

There is no point on playing on server that is completely broken.

Not to mention the server has had so many problems! It has crashed on several occasions and not to mention half the people who downloaded couldn't even get it working.

The cherry on the cake is the warning it gives you when you try to enter the site LOL
Thats true

I got like 7m IP Tickets
Old   #174

i have eroor if open loader Dont download list file. HELP
Old   #175

a lot of skills are broken and they do not work so ... yeah
Old   #176

Night ROhan you can download from here
Old   #177

People joining the server daily who cares if a guild or two pussied out and left when they met real comptetition? Saying that SN uses hacked items is pathetic, you guys just suck.
Old   #178

Lol I don't know what is everyones problem xD People keep quiting from night rohan and not only night rohan all the rohan servers right now are dead lol. Rohan players became such a big babbys now days...Its so sad, because this is my last rohan server and noone tryed to have some fun with us for last time. All worthed rohan players are gone only crybabys are left like some 3 months guilds random invited the low class players around. Just look how many haters here for example rito saying he has 7m IP tickets lol I don't even blame this guy for lieing , the problem is in rohan community. They just belive to random rumours .. ;o Not even sorry for money donated in night rohan, I was actually ready to donate more n more I got the money n the powa. I feel sorry for nigas from my guild and for some ppl from TeamFamus, because they donated their $$ for this server and TeamFamus gm quit like little ***** lol. Anyway we re staying in night rohan atm, I dont really care if Im playing alone server is nice. It had some bugs as every new server, but now everything is just fine.
PS. There is no such a thing I have 4 fds or milions of IP tickets, if someone want screens of my donations pm me
Old   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Lol I don't know what is everyones problem xD People keep quiting from night rohan and not only night rohan all the rohan servers right now are dead lol. Rohan players became such a big babbys now days...Its so sad, because this is my last rohan server and noone tryed to have some fun with us for last time. All worthed rohan players are gone only crybabys are left like some 3 months guilds random invited the low class players around. Just look how many haters here for example rito saying he has 7m IP tickets lol I don't even blame this guy for lieing , the problem is in rohan community. They just belive to random rumours .. ;o Not even sorry for money donated in night rohan, I was actually ready to donate more n more I got the money n the powa. I feel sorry for nigas from my guild and for some ppl from TeamFamus, because they donated their $$ for this server and TeamFamus gm quit like little ***** lol. Anyway we re staying in night rohan atm, I dont really care if Im playing alone server is nice. It had some bugs as every new server, but now everything is just fine.
PS. There is no such a thing I have 4 fds or milions of IP tickets, if someone want screens of my donations pm me
Oh yeah...
Im such a lier...

I dont care if someone see my IGN, he can Ban me but im 100% sure im not the only one with that ammount of IP's
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #180

just trololol