Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

N.I.G.H.T-Project New Private Server

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeopleWhoCare View Post
Low players server full with bugs , restarts and so ******* on . THE BEST CBT server ever it lasted 2 days and when the obt came all changes that were in ctb were gone as example crono was 30 sec on obt is 14 min should I even keep writing? Retarded server and as i heard Zane quited so sn will have to fight alone so yeah it is dead already R.I.P probably next year when u know what ur doing
I can barely understand what u re sayin. I dont see this server being p2w, it just takes more time to forge things without pres stones. U guys can wait for a perferct server that is never going to come out.

Old   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunit76 View Post
I can barely understand what u re sayin. I dont see this server being p2w, it just takes more time to forge things without pres stones. U guys can wait for a perferct server that is never going to come out.
Perfect said, they can keep waiting for the dream server. It's pretty normal for a new server to be full of ****, it's the first week now 80% of the stuff are fixed and rest going to be fixed next week. I guess zane want to roll free servers oh I mean pve bossing n tsb xDD Pvp is not an option for his non organised guild

Old   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunit76 View Post
Where did i say it is p2w server? And where do u know what lv i am or what i achieved? I said this server opened too earlier and it wasnt rdy, idk if u even play it but if u do , u know about the daily restarts and bugs and even today there was a ses and ases bug.
Old   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeopleWhoCare View Post
Where did i say it is p2w server? And where do u know what lv i am or what i achieved? I said this server opened too earlier and it wasnt rdy, idk if u even play it but if u do , u know about the daily restarts and bugs and even today there was a ses and ases bug.
Nowhere, I was referring to smoka post, but am too lazy to make another quote xD And yes, I play it, i have 9x characters and died a few times on ronelia due to yesterday's restarts. So what? Its a **** pserver, people can make mistakes, if u cant stand the technical issues, then u should consider playing on offcial. Cheers

Old   #155

I see only 2 things wrong on this server:
1. People complaining about details etc.
2. In "Closed Beta" skills were changed (imho for better) and now they aren't and i'm confused.

Evrything else might be fixed rly fast and doesn't have that big influence on your gameplay.
Also i thought that server will die when KKK leave it but it seems i was wrong.
Old   #156

Lets ask our selfs why chrono is back to previous irohan version cuz temps gets money for the server eazy pizzy math
Old   #157

elite*gold: 110
Why not ask him that reason instead of speculation ?
Old   #158

Abso his Sn dogs got roflstomped on oldrohan and rq, did you forget that one? You guys need OP temps or you cant do **** lol.
Old   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumstorm View Post
Abso his Sn dogs got roflstomped on oldrohan and rq, did you forget that one? You guys need OP temps or you cant do **** lol.
I'll just say I never ever download old rohan lmao. Skip talking on forums *****, no guild can face us
Old   #160

Some of your dogs infact did.
Old   #161

Wow my chrome stopped me to log the site because it got Phishing System lol? ;D
Proof
Old   #162

same here haha, corrupt, just kidding
Old   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Some of your dogs infact did.
So they are dogs now, because they quit your server lmao? You even tryed to hide who you are just, because you wanted us and our money into your server, but no nigguh. You're just lame lol keep trying
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #164

Bigger ego then floyd mayweather and backed up by nothing but retardation xd
Old   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
So they are dogs now, because they quit your server lmao? You even tryed to hide who you are just, because you wanted us and our money into your server, but no nigguh. You're just lame lol keep trying
They are dogs anyway, and you're the cat.