Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

N.I.G.H.T-Project New Private Server

Old   #196

elite*gold: 0
Bartek is Marvetik and yes, he was removed from DG for giving away stuff.

i don't know what was given out or who it was given to though.

Old   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Money aint problem for me and I'm finally happy Im done with this game. I dont know why I even wanted to fight you like I wanted to prove my self something? Prove what? Even newbies in this game know who is the true ***** guild... you might have numbers and grown more and more by inviting people in dead servers I got only 10 but they re enough to make you ragequit lose tsb and stuff. Peace n gl with guild
I didn't quit because of you, if that's the issue. You're not a threat at all, you won a fight because of the better organisation, what else do you expect?
I'm glad you finally realised this game is not worth it. Maybe someday I'll prove you who's the better temp, but not this time .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Not gonna play and gear up again just because random kids spam I got gm help xD I hope you guys can have fun now with random players because your real challenge just quit this game lol gl
Good thing we left at the right time. I knew it was gonna be a waste of time, and here's the proof. Being the most dramatic queen in this game doesn't make you the real challenge. No hard feelings.
Gl meng.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #198

Sup Zane. Ignore that Bultard. Special homes wouldn't even take him in because their special needs training doesn't stretch that far. Mom's basement it is for the next 20 years then.

Just wondered if Abso has ever played a server where temps aren't actually the clear number 1 build.

Nope, because he can't play anything without relying on easy mode 1-click gameplay.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Sup Zane. Ignore that Bultard. Special homes wouldn't even take him in because their special needs training doesn't stretch that far. Mom's basement it is for the next 20 years then.

Just wondered if Abso has ever played a server where temps aren't actually the clear number 1 build.

Nope, because he can't play anything without relying on easy mode 1-click gameplay.
Heyyy nothing much, enjoying the goods of real life :3. I like feeding him attention, it's rather amusing xD.
And no he probably didn't, some of them tried OldRohan saw temp sux ***** and they quit xd.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #200

Sounds about right. They should think about investing in a 1 button Apple mouse seeing as any more than 1 button is a bit difficult for them.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #201

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Legit.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #202

LOL You guys had an issue whose guild is better and who is actually a better player , after Abso won NightRohan that means he is better than HaiBai . Arguing from a game became rly personal and u started talking about real life who cares lol? Its a game competition not a real life one . That's what i have noticed is Abso ruled every server that he has been playing in , we all know that the pserver scene is dead and yeah many old players dont play anymore but the guys who write in this forum are playing or looking for a server . TBH the competition that Abso and his guild look for is probably the Dizzy ( Inception) I saw the way they handled in Genesis Rohan and I think they are rly good players
Old   #203

lol still talking about night rohan? even you know this server are full of bullshit?
i reported some bug for this server before cbt. and they dont even fix it, and just go obt for **** lol.

oh anyway need help . how to recover the external drive from raw file type? any edvice what software do i need to use?
Old   #204

Like i said, ''OldRohan'' a server where temps arent nr1 and Sn lose and rq and runs back to a easy whackwhack OP temp server, shows enough.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeopleWhoCare View Post
LOL You guys had an issue whose guild is better and who is actually a better player , after Abso won NightRohan that means he is better than HaiBai . Arguing from a game became rly personal and u started talking about real life who cares lol? Its a game competition not a real life one . That's what i have noticed is Abso ruled every server that he has been playing in , we all know that the pserver scene is dead and yeah many old players dont play anymore but the guys who write in this forum are playing or looking for a server . TBH the competition that Abso and his guild look for is probably the Dizzy ( Inception) I saw the way they handled in Genesis Rohan and I think they are rly good players
I quit in 3rd or 4th day of OBT because server was trash. We never had a serious fight neither tsb. You can't say I lost it since I never fought for it. You're one of the kids who stay in the background trying to get some attention cause you can't do ****.
And LOL, Genesis? I farted on that server for the first three months, then when he added Insurgents & Chimera ppl started quitting, **** you talking about? If you have nothing better to do than random talking, then don't bother doing it at all.

And fyi : Dizzy is not interested in this game anymore. (not like anyone is)
Old   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumstorm View Post
Like i said, ''OldRohan'' a server where temps arent nr1 and Sn lose and rq and runs back to a easy whackwhack OP temp server, shows enough.
For the probably 5th time SN DID NOT play there :P if few of our members did, that's NOT SN. :3
Thank you for understanding, idk why ppl keep bringing that we played old Rohan, funny.
SN is not SN if Abso is not our GM, so since he didn't even tried that server that was not SN.
Explained for all the retards that doesn't get it after 1st time saying that.
Old   #207

Everyone knows Abso's thought process EXCEPT his own guild, sad.

kid: new rohan server coming
Abso: did they nerf temps ?
kid: no they havent touched them
Abso: did they nerf DN ?
kid: not that I know of
Abso: Oh **** I can get away with barking all day and pressing 1 button while another char takes all damage so my *** complex cant be complete
Kid: Oh I also heard that *** is going to be on the staff
Abso: OH **** YES HES A BUDDY WE ARE DEFINETLY GOING THERE WE CAN RUN THAT **** !!!!!!!!!!

End of story
Thanks
1 User
Old   #208

Thats correct, some of the "lower class SN dogs" played OldRohan but I assume not the core.
But still, one could conclude the stuff mentioned above is true. Why would SN join a server where temps are OP and **** goes the wrong way if they could have joined a more balanced and populated server with real competition. TF, for instance, left OldRohan just to challange you.

Im not saying you guys are running from a challange or just play there because of temps, but yet those questions remain.

Ps: Hi Yorihatsuhun!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #209

She mains a priest.....chrono/obli all she knows, who cares what she has to say ;D
Old   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Everyone knows Abso's thought process EXCEPT his own guild, sad.

kid: new rohan server coming
Abso: did they nerf temps ?
kid: no they havent touched them
Abso: did they nerf DN ?
kid: not that I know of
Abso: Oh **** I can get away with barking all day and pressing 1 button while another char takes all damage so my *** complex cant be complete
Kid: Oh I also heard that *** is going to be on the staff
Abso: OH **** YES HES A BUDDY WE ARE DEFINETLY GOING THERE WE CAN RUN THAT **** !!!!!!!!!!

End of story
You really got no idea what u re talking about xD Who the hell cares for temps or dn, you want me to run a guild with dhan? I always had my warlock or str dhan as 2nd char, your logic is stupid as **** go run a guild with warlock as gm and get perma stunned/pouched in tsb. Rabbi you will never be on my spot to think of what should be the gm char, what should be the tactic for bosses/group wars n what should be main party and stuff. Your brain is just created way easier >.< You can just continue lick ritos *** untill he open his new bwg server and give items away. You can all continue talk n stuff everyone know who is the true ***** guild
P.S. @Yurn we would actually join old rohan, I never said it is bad server(HOW I CAN SAY ITS BAD SERVER SINCE I NEVER EVER FKIN TRYED IT?!:?), but you hided your self n we gave up on your *servers* since 2013 and I'm not joining a server runned by little mad german guy. Game masters should not take sides in this game, just work for us this is why we actually paying you niga