Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

N.I.G.H.T-Project New Private Server

Reply
 
Old   #211
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Oh abso for real, I've just stated what it looked like. I've not spoken to you in person, since you are correct, you didnt play OldRohan. I've just mentioned how some of your players been searching for a reason to quit OldRohan just because they cannot rule it with a templar. And I even explicitely stated those players werent from your core at all. I DO know the core of SN never played OldRohan so what reason should I have to make up ****. Dont get so butthurt, no hard feelings.

Either way, could you point out where I've been taking sides or where I've been hiding since I dont seem to understand what you mean by that. For me every player on our server is equal, everything else would cause corruption from which we are trying to step away. Corruption is essentially the reason every rohan pserver died. We do not want such a thing.



asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #212
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 25
A true ***** guild lmao....Wrathfull and a couple Sn minions were there (not Sn core?) and yea they got kicked off the server pretty easy lelel.


Cumstorm is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #213
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumstorm View Post
A true ***** guild lmao....Wrathfull and a couple Sn minions were there (not Sn core?) and yea they got kicked off the server pretty easy lelel.
Old rohan would be way different if I was there you can be sure on that lol
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #214
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
So, whats keeping you from doing so? Pizza is searching for competition.


asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #215
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Old rohan would be way different if I was there you can be sure on that lol
It would have been more retarded yes im sure of that.
Cumstorm is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #216
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 50
Templars have ****** this game up inside and out. BM is inherently flawed, and they have too much utility. This ***** up class balance. Instead of playing what you like, it comes down to being forced to play a Templar, or whatever is best at countering one. THE GAME SHOULD NOT REVOLVE AROUND ONE CLASS. They also get the most out of IM benefits. That, + being the best class for everything means that people are going to splurge on Templars. Templars are a big contributor to the P2W aspect of this game.

Then, look at FDs, Wraths, Bezemut Eyes, etc. If Templars did not exist, these accs wouldn't have as much of an impact as they do. A Templar with these accs paired with a Defender can rip through a full party with little to no resistance. The party will usually die before Reflection ends. If you had ANYTHING else with 4 of these accs paired with a Def, like a Scout, Guardian, Warlock, it would die, OP accs or not. It just doesn't have the utilities and tactical defense.

Think about it. If Templars weren't so **** OP, there would probably have been a lot less scamming, hacking, corruption, and conflict outside of the game.
Glixxer is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #217
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumstorm View Post
It would have been more retarded yes im sure of that.
I like this guy
xHaiBai is offline  
Old   #218
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 75
LOL so my brain was created easily you say. You're funnier then I remember, sadly your *** complex and your convenient amnesia make you look like a complete tool to everyone.
You have always claimed you never lost a 1 vs 1 ( cause when you lose you claim it wasnt you playing it was ALWAYS someone else ) and you've only lost 2 tsb's ( again you conveniently say you werent on that char when they lose ).
Numerous times I've watched you bark in sz then magically go "afk" when someone proves you wrong or calls you out and you know you cant win.

I haven't spoken to Rito in months and I have no use for doing anything but wasting a few minutes here and there on ANY rohan servers.

Plenty of guilds have used other classes for GM's and done well with them ( even with templars being OP )

My point is still valid that you refuse to play any server that you cant just win with temp/def combo or you get some sort of assistance.
IncognitoOne is offline  
Old   #219
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Old rohan would be way different if I was there you can be sure on that lol
You're right, you'd be in SZ QQ'ing all day, flooding GH chat with losing arguments of how "good" you are.

Don't be all talk, play the server and win it if you are so "good." Maybe you can triple log with 2 vit pets for back to back DN.
Traktrak is offline  
Old   #220
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
nc ill be waiting nc rates
neverdieeasy1 is offline  
Old   #221
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
You have always claimed you never lost a 1 vs 1 ( cause when you lose you claim it wasnt you playing it was ALWAYS someone else ) and you've only lost 2 tsb's ( again you conveniently say you werent on that char when they lose ).
Idk why you bring the past out, I lost 4:2 only to one guy the spanish player of OneNight he had the skills and the best costume in xor and I lost 2 tsbs once in xor when Legendary came with 3 ss dhans(tho I lost with 100 points while we had no dhans, pro ssers xD) and 2nd time 1st tsb vs german team in urohan, but after that tsb they never won ash again. I'm not scared to pull out my losses, idk why u even bring the past out when your guild never came in brine for like 7 months. I'm so happy everyone is hating on my guild this is what makes the game alive for us. Btw wait did you even had some good char in any server? Did you ever join big wars or something? You re just known in the forums as a corrupted ingame gm. ******* speaking about my rohan experience while you never had group war or something lol rabbi just go be forum moderator or something like I said your brain is created way easier ;p
@Skip the talking about I don't wanna play templar because its nerfed, no my ****** when you guys remove the Reflect skill from templar skill tree and nerf blunt 1/3 power than you can say templar is nerfed. Every fkin new gm with every fkin new server always type in their intro message *Templar is nerfed^^* wtf ***** you cant stun/debuff me for 90 seconds you call this nerf? Do you really think someone of us is enjoying to play templar? This game became booring for us in 2012 the point is enemy to lose no matter what class is played
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #222
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 10
OldRohan is a **** server that was restarted twice a day for a period of 1 month.
HaiBai obtained 2 FDs for that time, getting FD quest done would require about 3-4 months, whole server had r4 boss drops because of the same reason.
Balance in Old is horrible, rangers hitting up to 7k on 4x DD and templars with 2 fd 1.8-2k the skill changes are retarded and we cant call OldRohan "Rohan" anymoar.
By the time I was helping Wrathfull on this server there were 250+ ppl online daily, in the past 2 weeks I never saw Online Players more than 90 on website indicator.
Yurnegro you my friend suck, maybe thats the reason u were trying to hide who stays behind OldRohan? Go try bring ppl back to ur "perfect" server and dont bark much on this forum full of retarded haters.
Ahorio is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #223
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Haha lel someone is mad
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #224
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Haha lel someone is mad
You are the one that should be mad because players left your server...
Ahorio is offline  
Old   #225
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 807
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
OldRohan is a **** server that was restarted twice a day for a period of 1 month.
HaiBai obtained 2 FDs for that time, getting FD quest done would require about 3-4 months, whole server had r4 boss drops because of the same reason.
Balance in Old is horrible, rangers hitting up to 7k on 4x DD and templars with 2 fd 1.8-2k the skill changes are retarded and we cant call OldRohan "Rohan" anymoar.
By the time I was helping Wrathfull on this server there were 250+ ppl online daily, in the past 2 weeks I never saw Online Players more than 90 on website indicator.
Yurnegro you my friend suck, maybe thats the reason u were trying to hide who stays behind OldRohan? Go try bring ppl back to ur "perfect" server and dont bark much on this forum full of retarded haters.

Lol im glad i just made level 40 on this server and i stopped


Masturbinho is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.