Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Winter is coming!

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Or both? Or Neither?

Old   #107

Reqviem is not a child, I don't care who is he. I can easily find out, wont even bother to do it lol.
Omygashh eva wtf u doing in forums XD Go back to kitchen woman <33

Old   #108

elite*gold: 20
Yes, these were ***** times I wait times what is to come
Old   #109

Can't wait to play Rohan through winter again and make Nabso mad :3

@Abso: Kitchen is not my place until am hungry <3

Old   #110

Winter <333
Old   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimikii View Post
Can't wait to play Rohan through winter again and make Nabso mad :3

@Abso: Kitchen is not my place until am hungry <3
No more gm pass for you hell no! You buff arcane for no reason D: My guild stones qq
Old   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
No more gm pass for you hell no! You buff arcane for no reason D: My guild stones qq
We feel cooler with arcane on thats a good reason for her to buff it
Eva for Guild Master. <3
Old   #113

Razbrahte li se za nqkva igra momcheta?

abso pishi mi na skype-a denkatar
Old   #114

We joining here - Night rohan o0

/threadcloseplztyvm
Old   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post

This is what people wants menz. Back in xor there were 3000 people online everyday and only 10 top templars, actually people used templars just for bosses. Well geared guard/str dhan/str def could easily drop templar, templar w/o heroic and equality is **** as FK. In that 6v6 1 4x fd temp + str dhan n guard versus 3 4x fd templars and they still lost. Actually in xor rohan people enjoyed playing rangers/str+int dekans/guards/str defenders like wtf happened to rangers n str guards, now days we use rangers just to get my *** faster from hazy bind to tyrant XD Even I had an int dekan and I used to do 10k breath to top templars, I just logged BreakingPoint for bosses n tsb. This is why I said xor rohan was perfect just they way it was, bcuz people played everything not just fkin templars.

Abso, I heard you won't go oldrohan because you can't fight without DN.

[probably worst video i've ever seen]
Old   #116

3000 people online every day on Xor? Come back to me when you have a better idea of the mapserver capacity of Rohan. Better still, come back to me when you're able to type something without barking like a pre-pubescent schoolboy trying to score himself some internet points.

There's ****, dogshit, bullshit and then there's Abso.
Old   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
3000 people online every day on Xor? Come back to me when you have a better idea of the mapserver capacity of Rohan. Better still, come back to me when you're able to type something without barking like a pre-pubescent schoolboy trying to score himself some internet points.

There's ****, dogshit, bullshit and then there's Abso.
You was in staff for first 2 or 3 months than you got kicked for giving items to players. You didnt play at end when only 2 top indo guilds had 400 online daily. I dont really care if they was 3000 or 10000 online, it was fun
Old   #118

First 2 or 3 months? Kicked for giving stuff? Wrong and wrong, sorry to burst your bubble.

I was there for at least a year and then I was kicked? No I left due to the greed of the admins. If you want to try and get hold of Hunin to confirm I wasn't corrupt then feel free to do so, he's over at that ragey zone place these days. He publicly cleared my name on the iRohan forum of any wrongdoing at Xor. It was a lie they made up at the time to make themselves look better.

Unfortunately you only listen to what you want to listen to, then continuously roll with it, even if you might have already been given the truth behind the lies you try to spread.

Don't **** with me Abso. No-one has ever out-internetted me but if you want to have a go, try your best. You won't win and I'll make you look like the **** that you are.

So now it's 400 online daily but they were Indo builds. K.
Old   #119

what i heard is ish fighting with hunnin . cause ish found out that hunnin sell something to player . after that hunnin change his account as iddqd and act like he's a new admin. idk after that. cmiiw
Old   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnn View Post
what i heard is ish fighting with hunnin . cause ish found out that hunnin sell something to player . after that hunnin change his account as iddqd and act like he's a new admin. idk after that. cmiiw
Partially true.

Me and Aries found out that Hunin was selling stuff. We asked him to stop but he didn't so we had to talk to the admins. Hunin was booted and Xor carried on ok.

Hunin stayed in the background, away from the live game but then he showed what he could do with his knowledge. The admin team were becoming extremely lazy, fueled by drink, drugs, cars and women from the donations you gave them. A good server or not, the Xor admins were greedy f'ed up sons of b's!

I left because of that but after that Hunin came back to the lead role and tried to save the server. By that time the damage had been done though, the server was hanging by a thread.