Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[NA] Preseason ELO Boosting//WINTER IS COMING

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Preseason ELO Boosting//WINTER IS COMING

Old 12/28/2013, 17:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Taking orders!
For my rates, visit the image

« Riotpoints cheaper | 2620 RP (15) for 10$ PayPal »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Taking PreOrders for S4 Placement Matches | Also Discounted Preseason Boosting
12/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Who we are We are a group of friends who are all playing at the top 0.01%. We are all Diamond 1 50+ LP. Right now there are only three of us who are doing this but if we get more customers, we will get more of our friends to help out. Things to...
[Selling] [NA] Preseason ELO Boosting
12/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
*Preseason MMR is taken into account for next season's soft reset* About me: Currently Diamond 5 on NA boosting up to Platinum. Message me so we can negotiate prices. Very laidback and will get the job done quick and easy. Let's talk. skype:...
[Selling] Preseason 4 N.A MMR BOOSTING
12/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys my name is Ballmung and this is my independent boosting service. I am currently a Platinum player looking to boost people in the bronze and silver, and gold divisions because it is insanely easy for me to carry. I have had over 20...
[Selling] [NA] Preseason ELO Boosting from Best Jungler NA
12/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
*Preseason MMR is taken into account for next season's soft reset* About me: Currently Diamond 5 on NA boosting up to Platinum. I work independently so we can negotiate prices. Very laidback and will get the job done quick and easy. Let's talk....
[Selling] [OCE][D3] Preseason boosting/MMR Restoring
11/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
With the upcoming soft reset in preparation for Season four, you may likely find yourselves demoted or dropped from your current division. Fortunately, I'm here to help you restore your MMR as well as ELO boost. My Prices: Silver V-IV -> $15...