Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Winter is coming!

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Well asdfRohan might have boosted some classes that ynk haven't paid attention before, but tbh his server is not good at all. All vit classes are nerfed and there is a huge lack of hp, priest's obligation is 35% dmg drop instead of 70, dn is nerfed to 15 secs and 60 secs cooldown. I didn't play there but since i read the forum I'm aware of the skill changes. So i don't really like most of them but everyone has a point of view and the freedom to choose the server he wants to play.

Old   #92

Do you acctually read OUR forum?

1) There is no lack of HP at all. People just werent geared up and expected to reach 50k HP or whatever.
2) The cd of DN is going to be lowered. However, do you require DN to play? GG.
3) Obligation granting 35% BASE DD.
"Additionally adds 1% more per 100 points in psyche."

Old   #93

Is the website down ?
Old   #94

*Edit*

Was Gargan, just got fixed

Old   #95

This is what people wants menz. Back in xor there were 3000 people online everyday and only 10 top templars, actually people used templars just for bosses. Well geared guard/str dhan/str def could easily drop templar, templar w/o heroic and equality is **** as FK. In that 6v6 1 4x fd temp + str dhan n guard versus 3 4x fd templars and they still lost. Actually in xor rohan people enjoyed playing rangers/str+int dekans/guards/str defenders like wtf happened to rangers n str guards, now days we use rangers just to get my *** faster from hazy bind to tyrant XD Even I had an int dekan and I used to do 10k breath to top templars, I just logged BreakingPoint for bosses n tsb. This is why I said xor rohan was perfect just they way it was, bcuz people played everything not just fkin templars.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #96

If you mean Alex's int dekan...
Old   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Must be that one.

Hi
Old   #98

Just wanted to point out that it was alex int dekan, not his. ;o

And woot its YoriHatsu
Old   #99

Actually latter it was because he gave it to him (Christi and me) when he quit. And we abused that dekan to maximum :3

O woot it's noob of biggest noobs :P
Old   #100

Still it was alex dekan!!!!
Old   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
This is what people wants menz. Back in xor there were 3000 people online everyday and only 10 top templars, actually people used templars just for bosses. Well geared guard/str dhan/str def could easily drop templar, templar w/o heroic and equality is **** as FK. In that 6v6 1 4x fd temp + str dhan n guard versus 3 4x fd templars and they still lost. Actually in xor rohan people enjoyed playing rangers/str+int dekans/guards/str defenders like wtf happened to rangers n str guards, now days we use rangers just to get my *** faster from hazy bind to tyrant XD Even I had an int dekan and I used to do 10k breath to top templars, I just logged BreakingPoint for bosses n tsb. This is why I said xor rohan was perfect just they way it was, bcuz people played everything not just fkin templars.
Unfortunately there won't ever be servers again that can provide the perfect balance everyone is looking for. Templars in OldRohan are the only class that is not played that much, because they are nerfed as ****, but I'll stick to the quote ''items destroy the balance, not the skill changes''.
Old   #102

elite*gold: 20
^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post

Nice with BattyNDA
Old   #103

@Druex gather german people lets have some fun, there is a server opening in 1-2 weeks lets bring back some old memories
Old   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druex3 View Post
Nice with BattyNDA
2 days after this 6v6 we bought BattyNDA, I gues he gave up on templar since he lost 5 times 1v1 with me XDD But yea Krank tell to germans we starting a good server in like 1/2 weeks, I still have Dias fb Ill msg her, but Andromeda blocked me

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Yah alexs dekan with my bilions on him jeje
Old   #105

I guess that asdfRohan is either yurnegro or reqviem. xD