Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Winter is coming!

Reply
 
Old   #76
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Monster ego strikes again.

You maybe know what those 10 players you are in touch with like, still, you are acting as if it would be the whole community. Let me hook you up, thats not the case. You cannot speak of a crowd as if every single person in it would have the perfectly same opinion. That makes you look stupid.

See, there are those people who are conservative and those who like new stuff. I've said it before.
If it would be like you've just said, OldRohan would have NEVER hit over 200 players peek since, by your definition, they would have quitted already. Fact is, they are still playing.
Well, except for your dogs who got rekt.
You might be gm staff, dev or w/e **** you are, but trust me I'm deep as fck in the rohan community and I know more people than you. This is why wherever I type people be like oh hey abso or haters just start hate simple, because everyone know me dog. Speaking daily to my guild doesn't count, I have friends in most of top guilds wich are still playing around and I'm in touch with them I know pretty much where every1 is playing right now, actually my skype is full of rohan friends and they just waiting for me to start play somewhere even my fkin facebook lol'd. I don't know why you're messing with me buddy I don't even know who you're not like I care dog, but get on the line king is hated as ****.
PS I know I have ego problems, my guild tell me this daily so dw jeje



AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #77
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
See boy, I dont care who you think you are or whatsoever. What I said holds true, if you cant realize this you are braindead. This is not hating on you either but simply a fact.

No two persons are identical, therefore no two persons will have the exactly same opinion regarding what I said above.

Furthermore, you assume you dont know me and you assume I wouldnt know you. What if I told you this is a false assumption. While the more funny fact being, even tho you think you dont know me, yet you stat that you'd know more people than me. Oh boy, such a contradiction.

Either way, Im not really interested in argueing with you since its a waste of time and pointless.
The point is, im correct. If it would be as you said, people disliking new stuff and quitting, OldRohan wouldnt run over 200 players peek. You want to discuss this fact?
Just understand that not everyone is like you and not everyone likes the same things.


asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #78
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
The majority of rohan players prefer the old xor rohan to the new patches becuz back to xor temps had no equality, no heroic power, no tsb 120att tsb costume, no 30% scrolls and it was balanced.
apecdagod is offline  
Old   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Im not speaking of new patches of iRohan in particular but about new content you guess keep denying. Content and new stuff is what gives a game progress. Without progress a game dies. Im not saying what YNK did is fine, its the opposite, they so messed things up, but im saying that content, when done correctly, only benefits the game.

Furthermore, I gotta disagree with it being balanced back then. Yes, it was more balanced than now, but yet not balanced at all. If that would have been the case, we would have seen way more scouts, warlocks, giants and predators. Fact is, they were rare. For a simple reason, no balance.


asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #80
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Pure attack is what makes temps op. In the first year of xor ( when ppl had no fds) temps were not able to hit more than 2k dmg per hit(full scrolled g buffs emp de)+ there was no speedy hawk/lion so their att speed was not imbalanced. Same with the irohan's begging.
And yes I agree about the progress, but everything I've seen so far was messed up, so for now I would say that xor was the best private server in my opinion.
apecdagod is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #81
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 10
People are playing OldRohan just because there is no decent server too compare with.
I talked to a lot of people that are playing your server and they all say that they are waiting for another one with classic content.
Dont think you did something extraordinary because another server will show up and yours will die its just about time you know... Rohan history proved that there will always be better one. None of the servers after Xor/zRohan had good population, maybe uRohan was close but it got closed fast.
Ahorio is offline  
Old   #82
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by apecdagod View Post
Pure attack is what makes temps op. In the first year of xor ( when ppl had no fds) temps were not able to hit more than 2k dmg per hit(full scrolled g buffs emp de)+ there was no speedy hawk/lion so their att speed was not imbalanced. Same with the irohan's begging.
And yes I agree about the progress, but everything I've seen so far was messed up, so for now I would say that xor was the best private server in my opinion.
Who's talking about templars? I wasnt. I've been saying that, if it would have been balanced back then, people would have played the mentioned classes more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
People are playing OldRohan just because there is no decent server too compare with.
I talked to a lot of people that are playing your server and they all say that they are waiting for another one with classic content.
Dont think you did something extraordinary because another server will show up and yours will die its just about time you know... Rohan history proved that there will always be better one. None of the servers after Xor/zRohan had good population, maybe uRohan was close but it got closed fast.
And there the cheerleader appears. As I see it we did and do something extraordinary. Not considering we are peeking the highest playerbase under all those other crap servers which popped up and vanished close after.

So let me point out some stuff for you.

1) You are saying there is no decent other server to compare us with which in the first place means our server is decent. At the same time you intend to say we will close because we suck.

2) You are trying to tell me there always will be a better server popping up, at the same time you say there was no better server after xor. See the contradiction?
So Im correct to assume your point (like all other points) is invalid since by your definition there would have been a better server after xor when at the same time you say there wasnt one.

3) OldRohan will not die anytime soon. Did you know no real server ever died? They all shut down due to other reasons. See, even if there are some players trying out another server, they eventually come back after noticing that there is no point playing on a deprecated server. Which brings me to the next point.

4) By "alot" you mean a "minority".

5) Let me point out as of why its obvious no pserver could ever reach the player count of zRohan.
a) There are far less players nowadays.
b) There are alot more servers popping up so population is split.
c) People are bored of the same shit.


You are full of hate young padawan but if that makes you happy...
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Who's talking about templars? I wasnt. I've been saying that, if it would have been balanced back then, people would have played the mentioned classes more often.
There were a lot of guards, rangers str defenders str dekans and dhans. Hero patches made most of them a bit useless. So yea it was more balanced b4 than it is now.
apecdagod is offline  
Old   #84
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by apecdagod View Post
There were a lot of guards, rangers str defenders str dekans and dhans. Hero patches made most of them a bit useless. So yea it was more balanced b4 than it is now.
I already agreed to this in my post before. What im denying is that it was "balanced" which implies it was fully balanced. Under this condition, the beforementioned classes like giant would have been played more often but that aint the case. However, if you see it in relation, while it wasnt balanced back then, it was still "more balanced" than now.
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #85
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Just get the fk out of here menz, your server dies end of this month jejej
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #86
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 10
Let me make something clear for you.
I never said your selver sucks you dumbass.
I just pointed out the obvious, you arent the first one to say that his server wont die.
Servers shut down because they DIED, no donations, no1 wants to pay the bills on their own and waste money over someone else fun.
I think its better to get bored by the same **** than be annoyed by new things that fk up the game.
A server can reach zRohan population if its actually worth to play.
YOUR SERVER SUCKS MAD BALLZ. Happy? I finally said what u wanted to hear. Now go cry in the corner and dont come up with "I am great developer/server owner, my server will last forever" because it wont Peace yo. Wont answer you anymore because its annoying to type the same things again and again. I would suggest u do the same because nobody ever would change your/my mind and we can continue literally forever.
Ahorio is offline  
Old   #87
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
Let me make something clear for you.
I never said your selver sucks you dumbass.
I just pointed out the obvious, you arent the first one to say that his server wont die.
Servers shut down because they DIED, no donations, no1 wants to pay the bills on their own and waste money over someone else fun.
I think its better to get bored by the same **** than be annoyed by new things that fk up the game.
A server can reach zRohan population if its actually worth to play.
YOUR SERVER SUCKS MAD BALLZ. Happy? I finally said what u wanted to hear. Now go cry in the corner and dont come up with "I am great developer/server owner, my server will last forever" because it wont Peace yo. Wont answer you anymore because its annoying to type the same things again and again. I would suggest u do the same because nobody ever would change your/my mind and we can continue literally forever.
Awww shieeet AsdfRohan will get serious now jejeje
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Old   #88
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Aw boy, so mad.
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #89
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 346
Received Thanks: 63
Well at least hes is trying to make it last forever o.o
Preds, Scouts, Giants, Warlocks are playable and Temps aren't hitting like trucks plus characters main power coming from boss drops meaning no op crafting accs that require a **** ton amount of $$$ to be the best...
...looks to me like you guys want to go on a server where your money speaks more than your playing skills.
That's what i think maybe i could be wrong you never know :l
rbnwarior is offline  
Old   #90
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Well at least hes is trying to make it last forever o.o
Preds, Scouts, Giants, Warlocks are playable and Temps aren't hitting like trucks plus characters main power coming from boss drops meaning no op crafting accs that require a **** ton amount of $$$ to be the best...
...looks to me like you guys want to go on a server where your money speaks more than your playing skills.
That's what i think maybe i could be wrong you never know :l
Honestly I don't even know how his server looks like and I don't care also simply because I want to start fresh server.


AbsoBreakingPoint is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Webdesign - Winter Is Coming
Hoffe ma einigen von euch gefällts. ...
61 Replies - Metin2 PServer Designs, Websites & Scripts
Winter is coming and so are new BBCodes!
Now how cool is that: Christmas is not due for another couple of weeks and yet you get to put your hands on some new toys already. When speaking of...
17 Replies - e*pvp News - EN
[WBB4] Winter Is Coming
Heyho, der liebe darknest01 war so lieb mein winter is coming webdesign fuer wbb4 zu coden. Hier das original-design:...
19 Replies - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
[Selling] [NA] Preseason ELO Boosting//WINTER IS COMING
http://i.imgur.com/MtEBuOh.jpg
1 Replies - League of Legends Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.