Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Editing Talgath npc

Discussion on Editing Talgath npc within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Editing Talgath npc

Hi anyone can give me a clue where can i edit ip mall npc. For example add item on it.

Thanks in advance. And thanks to xpro99 for giving me clues/tips on how to edit .bin's
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2015, 06:06   #2

This is a difficult information. It will not be easy to achieve
First: Understand the operation of .bins files. When you understand how they bind will be easy to change.

Use search.. there are various useful information in ancient threads.

Read This:
Quote:
I think you have not understood a thing. All are tired of every day see dozens of INDO'S Noobs servers ...All are tired of noobs servers. No one will help for free. - You want something will have to pay the service
Man. It is hard.. is
But if you have the structures, try to understand the files. Example: Skillevel.bin or skill.bin you know who these two files do? Think bigger ... when you see an ID try to find out. If you have a list of ID's of items when you encounter an ID you will understand. Oh the ID is the item then Price is the value.
It goes something like this. You have to understand.

My only tip on that issue: itemtrademall.bin (perhaps you will need to edit more things)
Old 06/30/2015, 06:11   #3

If you would spend half the time you do on making this threads on using the google search button you would not even need answer on how to do anything.

People will not help you on this thread and those that do either have something against other people and wana get revange or want money simply as that.

So its a waste of time to make new threads everytime you cant do something.My recomendation is for you to hire someone that knows this things and pay him for hes work. All this beeing said i doubt that the people who are good at what they do they will help you no matter how much you offering.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2015, 06:42   #4

i manage to add/remove edit price on the talgath NPC. my concern is when i edit itemmalltrade.bin only options i can change are "MallID/ItemID/Category/Group/AttributeType/Price/RandomOption" where can i add/remove/rename Category!!.. For example i want to add new category 10. "ETC" can anyone give me clues!!!

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2015, 15:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RohanAsiaHeroII View Post
i manage to add/remove edit price on the talgath NPC. my concern is when i edit itemmalltrade.bin only options i can change are "MallID/ItemID/Category/Group/AttributeType/Price/RandomOption" where can i add/remove/rename Category!!.. For example i want to add new category 10. "ETC" can anyone give me clues!!!

What I told you above. It has more attached files.
You'll have to figure it out myself.
Old 06/30/2015, 16:03   #6

ive just figured it out how to rename caterogys using uitext. i see there this

2913 One Handed Weapon <category 1
2914 Two Handed Weapon <category 2
2915 Ranged Weapon<category 3
2916 Armor<category 4
2917 Shield<category 5
2918 Accessory Set<category 6
2919 Crafting Ingredient<category 7
2920 Spirit Stone<category 8
2921 Misc.<category 9
2922 Option Stone Blueprint<category 10
2923 Spirit Stone Blueprint<category 11
2924 Category 12<category 12
2925 Category 13
2926 Category 14
2927 Category 15
2928 Category 16
2929 Category 17
2930 Category 18
2931 Category 19
2932 Category 20

ive notice that only 1-9category is opened how can i open category 10-20? anyone just a clue will help me ill just figured it out myself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2015, 17:23   #7

Only a few know how to do that and im sure they wont help ya
Old 06/30/2015, 18:47   #8

what's the worst it can happen if i try asking for clue or tips. and for me any slight information i can get is useful.
Old 06/30/2015, 19:09   #9

Trial and error buddy xD
Old 05/08/2017, 15:51   #10

im ***** but will is good
Old 05/08/2017, 16:31   #11

she didnt consent man