Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ideas For The Ultimate Rohan Server

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Seems everyone got excited with the idea of this Thread, keep on going guys

Old   #17

Like you said these are only ideas.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Like you said these are only ideas.
The more the better understanding of what the community wants >.>
Old   #19

Excuse me,

rohan cbt in the first place is balance only **** comes when they release other stuffs like the worst modified weapons ( called upgraded on retail ) and every character have different up and downs, it's depends on the end user how he/she improve his/her character and beside this game also ruined by players cheating and exploiting on their selves for their entire career for being a "GAMER".

They exploit the skill bugs or other stuffs around.

More worst some of you players first time learned how to hack on game.

It's an age of hacking, not a real gameplay.

Well on the thread title say about "Ultimate Rohan SERVER"

Always the Retail.

But when talking about on Rohan PS, it's a different story.

Make a rohan ps that is more advance on the retail. It will suite the Thread title.

Old   #20

maroki wtf are you talking about? do you have any idea what this thread is about?

just because you have no idea how to deal with hackers is no reason to **** on a thread looking for ideas. you don't know how to make an anti-hack setup. we get it. that doesn't mean nobody else reading or responding here can't.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Sorry for the confusion but that is one of the factors that needs to be checked upon and I know its endless. As what Ish b1sh just said earlier, skill bugs especially on templars will be a big challenge to all; both ynk rohan and private servers in general. I do received tons of complaints about that endless OP hype about templars though, those templars I know are pros and knows the skill well which is also gives a disadvantage as well.

When I announced that I had plans to nerf the templar skill I had been stormed with messages asking of never nerfing them. Its hard to maintain an "ultimate server" if you got players like that.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroki View Post
Sorry for the confusion but that is one of the factors that needs to be checked upon and I know its endless. As what Ish b1sh just said earlier, skill bugs especially on templars will be a big challenge to all; both ynk rohan and private servers in general. I do received tons of complaints about that endless OP hype about templars though, those templars I know are pros and knows the skill well which is also gives a disadvantage as well.

When I announced that I had plans to nerf the templar skill I had been stormed with messages asking of never nerfing them. Its hard to maintain an "ultimate server" if you got players like that.
Well i dont know who those "PROS" are but abusing a skill because its broken its not being pro its just an exploiter. If lets use as an example Warlocks get nerfed to the ground that only Vit builds are playable then ill just switch to vit build and use it as it is or play Pred or Scout/Ranger. If you cant adapt your playing stile then you're not "PRO" you're just a whinny little kid who doesn't play anything else that is not the OPest class in the game. Same to Str avengers and Vit DKs. The more skills/strategy you require to defeat an opponent the more skilled you become as a player and that's where Guards/Defs shine.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

Quote:

Theres a lot of smart rohan devs here. I have no doubt they can manage to keep an antihack up to date and functional. There are people around that know how to handle OP templar damage. That is not what this thread is about.

Everybody here knows the base game has lots of bugs and design flaws to exploit and I think most can actually list them off from memory. Nobody is worried about how hard the ultimate rohan would be to maintain. That is a question for after that UltiRohan(tm) is built and alive. The question on the table is what will that ultimate rohan need to earn that 'ultimate' name?

What does the 'Ultimate Rohan' mean to you today? What features would it have? What things can it do without?
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Well i dont know who those "PROS" are but abusing a skill because its broken its not being pro its just an exploiter. If lets use as an example Warlocks get nerfed to the ground that only Vit builds are playable then ill just switch to vit build and use it as it is or play Pred or Scout/Ranger. If you cant adapt your playing stile then you're not "PRO" you're just a whinny little kid who doesn't play anything else that is not the OPest class in the game. Same to Str avengers and Vit DKs. The more skills/strategy you require to defeat an opponent the more skilled you become as a player and that's where Guards/Defs shine.
this young man don't know debate or he thinks like he just got offended.

did i offended you? and i not calling my self as a pro i presume. not on anything on ps or any game but i only cherish what did the game did to my life as a gamer.
Old   #25

reading this makes me want to implement some of your ideas on our server.
Old   #26

for some odd reason whenever i mouseover your signature picture malwarebytes keeps blocking your site as malicious.

blocked it as suspicious.
Old   #27

Quote:
this young man don't know debate or he thinks like he just got offended.

did i offended you? and i not calling my self as a pro i presume. not on anything on ps or any game but i only cherish what did the game did to my life as a gamer.
Maybe your google translate is not working right. I didn't get offended I just pointed out what a "Pro" isn't and what a whinny little kid is that was all.
Old   #28

Pls take the fight to private chat and the advertising to your own thread thisone is only for ideas and not satisfy others arguments.
Old   #29

@ishtaria can you pm me?
Old   #30

elite*gold: 110
All i have to say is good luck..

The day everyone on this thread stops arguing and starts working together is the day Dreto and i go to Mexico and get drunk for free.

Thanks
5 Users