Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Collision error

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Collision error

Anyone knows how to get rid of COLLISION ERROR? coz whenever i put the itemcostume.bin with some costumes from ionrohan to the server files, some character like male giant, male human, male archer, female DE, female elf having this error. What particular gem file should i edit?

Similar Threads
No Collision
Does anyone know what to change so theres no collision with monsters when picking. basically to go through them. in config or system file. thank you...
1 Replies - Kal Online
Collision+Gravity
Hallo, progge .gerade aus fun und zum üben super mario nach. http://i.epvpimg.com/f3mHb.png Bin jetzt an den Punkt angekommen wo ich die...
3 Replies - C/C++
Collision
Is there a way to edit the NVM files from joymax? We already can add objects (.o2 map), but for add a collision the nvm must be edited (from...
7 Replies - SRO PServer Ask the Experts
Navmesh X, Y Collision
Soo lately I've been working on the navmesh files and I used drew's edxNVMViewer for this. But I've got a little stuck right now. For my project...
21 Replies - SRO Coding Corner
Cave collision?
a while ago i created a thread about the navmesh for the normal map but right now i am having some problems finding the cave collision. is this one...
1 Replies - SRO Coding Corner