Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cave collision?

Discussion on Cave collision? within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cave collision?

a while ago i created a thread about the navmesh for the normal map but right now i am having some problems finding the cave collision.
is this one also in one of the .nvm files? or is it one of those ainavdata cause the name sounds more like some navigation data for the mobs.
is the info about this stuff publicly available or does it need to be reversed?
Old 06/05/2011, 18:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well it should be similar logic to use cave navmesh, but the files are in a completly different format and from what i know, no one has reversed them

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Navmesh X, Y Collision
08/03/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 21 Replies
Soo lately I've been working on the navmesh files and I used drew's edxNVMViewer for this. But I've got a little stuck right now. For my project I'm using the nvm.h and nvm.cpp to load the navmesh file and I'm saving it in my memory. Everything goes fine and I get the correct Z position from the navmesh but I can't figure out how to get the forbidden area's in the navmesh. Like when a character walks up a mountain it will stop at some points since there is a collision. How am I able to...
WoW Collision Disabler (4.0.3a)
12/27/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
Credits to Evieh Hier mal wieder was nettes: Ein Collision disabler. Dieser macht es möglich durch Bäume u. ä. zu laufen. Besonders gut zum Botten. M2 Collision (Bäume, etc.) WMO Collision (z.B. der Boden von Orgrimmar) Terrain Collision (der allg. Boden ) Viel Spaß damit! ;)
[HOW TO]Map-Editing: Collision bearbeiten.!!
06/06/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 35 Replies
Hallo, willkommen zu meinem Map Attr.atr bearbeiten, in dem zeige ich euch wie man die stellen verändert wo man laufen kann und wo nicht wo Safezone ist usw... Mein Programm und das hab ich selbst geschrieben und die lösung selbst erarbeitet deswegen wäre ich über thx sehr dankbar! EDIT: Es geht darum wie man die "attr.atr" bearbeitet diese ist für die Collision, Safezone und Wasser usw. zuständig. Was wird benötigt: Photoshop das, das RAW Format unterstützt, M2 FileArchiver,
Walk Through Wall/ No Collision
08/16/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
is possible do the hack like TwinR did? if someone know can u share with us how to get the address using CE?