Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions

Discussion on Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/10/2014, 23:23   #391

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Oh please dude, go hang yourself...
1. Our server is NOT online and was NEVER online.
2. We are not running and never ran the server you are talking about, namely Rohan: Revolution.
3. We renamed our UPCOMING (THAT MEANS IT WAS NEVER ONLINE) server from Rohan:Revolutions (NOTICE THE S AT THE END IDIOT) to Rohan 2.0 because RETARDED indos like you come over here and blame us for a server we have NOTHING to do with.
4. Go QQ and flame at THEIR forums, but not at ours.
5. Indos cant hack our server. Why? BECAUSE ITS NOT ONLINE AND WAS NEVER ONLINE.

Fuck, I so damn hate dumb people like you.

Are you dumb or are you dumb? You have a brain, can you acctually read? Is there some serious brain damage or other disease on your site or why are you that idiotic?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH i love how you started off that reply :-D
''Oh please dude, go hang yourself...''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milocinia View Post
Dude did you just troll me?

-_-
Wow @ that troll..
lol
L-O-L
][_, [{}] ][_,
Old 11/11/2014, 05:06   #392

elite*gold: 0
I'm not exactly the sharpest knife in the rack when I've been at work for 12 hours
Old 11/11/2014, 10:40   #393

YNK

Quote:
I'm not exactly the sharpest knife in the rack when I've been at work for 12 hours
since all other Pservers got shutdown by YNK today, just wondering how are you guys gonna deal if YNK caught ROHAN 2.0 too? or its just gonna go down like other servers right? If no, then how?
Old 11/11/2014, 11:22   #394

We have a provider who aren't under obligation (and won't) act upon any DMCA plus we also have a specific workaround for donations. It's all in hand, don't worry
Old 11/11/2014, 11:42   #395

The server Is under maintainance?
Old 11/11/2014, 11:54   #396

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Oh please dude, go hang yourself...
1. Our server is NOT online and was NEVER online.
2. We are not running and never ran the server you are talking about, namely Rohan: Revolution.
3. We renamed our UPCOMING (THAT MEANS IT WAS NEVER ONLINE) server from Rohan:Revolutions (NOTICE THE S AT THE END IDIOT) to Rohan 2.0 because RETARDED indos like you come over here and blame us for a server we have NOTHING to do with.
4. Go QQ and flame at THEIR forums, but not at ours.
5. Indos cant hack our server. Why? BECAUSE ITS NOT ONLINE AND WAS NEVER ONLINE.

Fuck, I so damn hate dumb people like you.

Are you dumb or are you dumb? You have a brain, can you acctually read? Is there some serious brain damage or other disease on your site or why are you that idiotic?
ah are you surely about that?
I Just warned you !
i dont believe you,you're not the owner of revolution rohan
as far i know everytime i go in this forum i always see your signature on the comment "Greatly Dumb Server Rohan Revolution"
and everyone here know,who is the dev !
why so hard? just said "yes we the owner of the server,i closed the server coz we got hacked on database " easy huh?

Quote:
We have a provider who aren't under obligation (and won't) act upon any DMCA plus we also have a specific workaround for donations. It's all in hand, don't worry
Surely you can hiding from YNK?
as far i know,last server who was say that is closed today
dont believe everyword guys
they can make it sure i just warn you who want to play in Rohan 2.0 many dev wanna steal your money after that,they will open the new server like UGRohan Marco Magnaye you dont like ma word? comment here
Old 11/11/2014, 11:58   #397

Quote:
Originally Posted by itdhos View Post
ah are you surely about that?
I Just warned you !
i dont believe you,you're not the owner of revolution rohan
as far i know everytime i go in this forum i always see your signature on the comment "Greatly Dumb Server Rohan Revolution"
and everyone here know,who is the dev !
why so hard? just said "yes we the owner of the server,i closed the server coz we got hacked on database " easy huh?
Message approved sir!!!!! Wkwk, selver under maint oR what? I Cant login
Old 11/11/2014, 12:38   #398

I simply got no words for this huge idioticity
Old 11/11/2014, 14:32   #399

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuckers View Post
Can't really wait for this server to come up , sounds rly interesting ... it's sad that we have to wait a month or so ... kinda boring when there are no other servers out there (Genesis is pure ******* trash so do not speak to me of it.)

Don't QQ and spam everyone when ****** hackers start duping crones and armors then moron.
you are a trashtalker and an idiot dude,idiots like you ruin every private server,I hope you will stay quiet and won't QQ and spam bullshit,everyone need chrones and forging for a decent and balanced gaming experience,btw genesis rohan was a great private server
Old 11/11/2014, 15:01   #400

cmun finito tahke mah mony
Old 11/11/2014, 15:12   #401

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Meh, i gotta get back my email access before i can do that..

It's set to my phone and my phone cracked :-(

I have an idea for a simple crone sink..

Crone Merchant have all tier 1 scrolls and 25% ses, ases, etc..

IP Merchant Talagath have all Tier 2 scrolls and 50% ses, ases, etc..

IM have Tier 3 scrolls and 100% ses, ases, etc

Just thinking of a way that players won't have millions of crone in a couple days :-P

Specs quest used to be viable... now it's not even worth ****.
dude don't suggest a pay to win server ,25% ses and ases,50% ses and ases and 100% ses and ases wtf dude,your idea is an epic fail XD there will be a big difference between players,I know that you wanna donate and invest a lot of money but everyone would be able to get 100% ses and ases,there would be an alternative market for non donators (I will donate for sure but I don't want a few players playing and dominating the whole server and other players quitting) do you want another official rohan server?
Old 11/11/2014, 16:29   #402

any news about when server will be up? 1-2 months maybe?
Old 11/11/2014, 16:35   #403

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrFighter View Post
any news about when server will be up? 1-2 months maybe?
Never...
This Guys are wanna be Devs wkwkwkwkw
Old 11/11/2014, 16:38   #404

GM LIE US!
Old 11/11/2014, 17:31   #405

Approximately around new year.