Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rohan Enix Private Server

Reply
 
Old   #31

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Bandit View Post
Spotted this on another thread...



You sure he's got nothing to do with it Rabbi?

Well, anywho. This has nothing to do with me. And if Dreto wants to keep his knowledge to himself, that is his right.

I've always believed that for every problem there are at least 5 solutions. Some good, others ... not so much. If a person is smart, they will look for those other solutions.
I just like this Server and play with my GF there, so whats the Problem if i say its a good Server ?
At the Moment i dont have Time for Host/Make a Server so i just play on them.



Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 75
Its all good Dreto , I just got offended cause I considered you a mentor of sorts when it comes to this **** and to hear you say that **** bothered me man.

Rito has asked me if i knew the owner of that server and I told him I didnt, I didnt know he was playing it as last I heard he was playing Isen server.
Honestly I would have thought that if Dreto , Rito or myself were going to do any servers we would include each other since we have been a team for a while, so I personally wouldnt think they would be involved without my knowledge ( not that I have to be told )


Getting old talking about it honestly.

I would like to play rohan again but dont see any server worth playing currently.

ALSO I have a program that shows me all curent remote connections and its showing iexplorer using port 80 and 443. Dreto or Rito changed my skype from using those ports a while back.

Figures I go to grab a ss of it to show you the amount of ram its using and its not on task manager atm




So i just tried to run xampp and it starts and shuts off within a second of starting....


IncognitoOne is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #33

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Its all good Dreto , I just got offended cause I considered you a mentor of sorts when it comes to this **** and to hear you say that **** bothered me man.

Rito has asked me if i knew the owner of that server and I told him I didnt, I didnt know he was playing it as last I heard he was playing Isen server.
Honestly I would have thought that if Dreto , Rito or myself were going to do any servers we would include each other since we have been a team for a while, so I personally wouldnt think they would be involved without my knowledge ( not that I have to be told )


Getting old talking about it honestly.

I would like to play rohan again but dont see any server worth playing currently.

ALSO I have a program that shows me all curent remote connections and its showing iexplorer using port 80 and 443. Dreto or Rito changed my skype from using those ports a while back.

Figures I go to grab a ss of it to show you the amount of ram its using and its not on task manager atm




So i just tried to run xampp and it starts and shuts off within a second of starting....
Im still at my GF House, im maybe for like 5-10 Minutes on Skype and talk with some People.
I will continue work on BW (BloodWar) if im back Home in 2 Days.
Yes, i play atm on this Enix Server cause it's the best (for me) outhere.
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 278
Received Thanks: 50
Have you done a fiddler trace to see what iexplore is doing with that port? iexplore is a client so it shouldn't be blocking up ports unless there is some kind of server plugin running on it. Perhaps check proxy or vpn setups if you are running any to make sure they aren't buggering those ports.


Banana Bandit is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 75
No I havent run fiddler yet but I guess I should and maybe thru some screenies up to see if someone can assist me.
I use cports and thats how I noticed all the remote connections iexplorer was making.

Knock on wood it hasnt done it today that Ive n oticed though but xampp still wont run.

Edit: Ok so I went and looked around at this server and the facebook has been removed and theres no download link ... lol

EDIT 2

Okay I found the patcher link and something about this server is familiar. Same starting items from Dretos , skill changes I did ....

Im going to continue to look into this cause Im starting to think someone did some foul **** here.
IncognitoOne is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 762
Received Thanks: 355
About xampp running is not about port 80 it's about port 443 if you have VMWare or wampp or other program like iis it wont start best to do is go into task manager /Performances/ Resource Monitor/ Network /TCP Connections and look at what programs are using the port 443 and 80 or the one you got on your apache.Then try to shut those programs down and start again xampp.Programs using port 443 are ofently made to take the 443 port but if the 443 is allready taken by xampp they will go for another port.


Remote Adress and Local Address must be your local ip if they are different then the 443 wont matter.
Local address is usualy your pc adress for example if you have 3 pcs they will be 192.168.x.1 192.168.x.2 192.168.x.3 and the remove address is the one that all pc local address connect to like a router or a modem it can be 192.168.0.0 - 192.168.255.255.
DretoNEX is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 75
Thanks Dreto Ill look into trying to do this in a bit, are you not using skype anymore ? Id like to speak to you if you could log on
IncognitoOne is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 12
Nothing to do with Rohan nor is it new but useful if you don't have those tools/possibly older Widows versions (IIRC XP didn't have Resource Monitor)...

Use "netstat -aon|more" in a CMD. The "o" switch shows the PID which you can then check in Task Mgr. It's a start to figuring out listening ports, connections etc. IIRC the "o" switch doesn't work in Linux (others do).

Generalisation but GUIs use the underlying APIs which shell tools use anyway. If you don't have/trust a downloadable GUI tool, try/use the shell. Unix has for decades and where do you think TCP/IP has been used for all these years amongst other OSes? AT&T released Unix TCP/IP into the public domain circa 1990, let alone BSD.

PS Run the following in your Windows directory:
findstr /I /M "regents" *.exe
On Win7, lists 3 EXEs (think there was more in previous versions). Clue, it's for the Copyright of University of California TCP/IP tools (aka BSD Unix).
TwistedKnight is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 2
can i plz klient link because i dont see in page?
bugwalki is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedKnight View Post
Nothing to do with Rohan nor is it new but useful if you don't have those tools/possibly older Widows versions (IIRC XP didn't have Resource Monitor)...

Use "netstat -aon|more" in a CMD. The "o" switch shows the PID which you can then check in Task Mgr. It's a start to figuring out listening ports, connections etc. IIRC the "o" switch doesn't work in Linux (others do).

Generalisation but GUIs use the underlying APIs which shell tools use anyway. If you don't have/trust a downloadable GUI tool, try/use the shell. Unix has for decades and where do you think TCP/IP has been used for all these years amongst other OSes? AT&T released Unix TCP/IP into the public domain circa 1990, let alone BSD.

PS Run the following in your Windows directory:
findstr /I /M "regents" *.exe
On Win7, lists 3 EXEs (think there was more in previous versions). Clue, it's for the Copyright of University of California TCP/IP tools (aka BSD Unix).
Im just going to take the easy way out and reformat my HDD and do a clean install lol.
IncognitoOne is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Im just going to take the easy way out and reformat my HDD and do a clean install lol.
Heck reformat if you have to - some reinstall Windows once a year to make it clean. I'm just pointing out a morsel of info which may benefit sometimes and has for myself/others in the past.

Anyway, good luck.
TwistedKnight is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 6
lol i never seen anyone on the server when im on it
DudeDie is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeDie View Post
lol i never seen anyone on the server when im on it
Impossible lol
Sahariel is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 6
i most of download the wrong link can someone link me the download link please
DudeDie is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 639
Received Thanks: 198
Be careful with the server, or it will be the end of him.
A warning he has 4 serious flaws.
Review goes way beyond a simple attack Hacker or Cracker as want to nominate.
As analyst, analyze all servers not only of rohan, but of other games. And from what I've seen. 2 faults that may end up with any server still not corrected. On any server.
-Until the Global is vulnerable.

But since I'm not nobody, just observe.


oziel235 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.