Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan Enix Private Server

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
pay2 win server ,,,,

Old   #62

Preed isn't a GM character, its the legit character of a GM. Not the same thing.

However, all the damage you see is by the person that was caught hacking in the first place, they're not random people that have OP items. The person playing Afrodite basically goes around killing people on other characters(after buffing themselves MR) BUT if their character dies they kill you 1shot(100k+ dmg with basics) with a hacked character.

Also, Aveon clearly is not GM of soldiers, considering you can check the website and view that Aveon is GM of Forever.

Preed doesn't hit 3mil, sorry but its not even possible with his gear, his characters get kiilled all the time by other people.

Basically all the dmg screenshots of other people are photoshopped. This guy is the only person that's complaining.

And sorry, but I'm not an indo, nor is anyone else currently playing the server.

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblebat View Post
Preed isn't a GM character, its the legit character of a GM. Not the same thing.
Legit char ? Using /call commands and killing people is a legit char ? I don't think so lol.. Uhmm hacked character or just created weapon from a GM? lol

And yea preed has 100% legit gear, -29k melee on dhan dpped you only 6k huh, then you pped me 90k with **** 6x unique katars rofl.. ( had 50% dd)

But still the server suck, no antihack every1 is hacking here and gm don't give a **** cuz he wan't only the money .. server got no future.. pay 2 win that's all ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblebat View Post

However, all the damage you see is by the person that was caught hacking in the first place, they're not random people that have OP items. The person playing Afrodite basically goes around killing people on other characters(after buffing themselves MR) BUT if their character dies they kill you 1shot(100k+ dmg with basics) with a hacked character.

Also, Aveon clearly is not GM of soldiers, considering you can check the website and view that Aveon is GM of Forever.

Preed doesn't hit 3mil, sorry but its not even possible with his gear, his characters get kiilled all the time by other people.

Basically all the dmg screenshots of other people are photoshopped. This guy is the only person that's complaining.

And sorry, but I'm not an indo, nor is anyone else currently playing the server.
I have to ask why a GameMaster of this server id making GUILDS and playing against regular players. The obvious advantages that GMs have over any other person playing that server - even if they are not playing their GM account - is not acceptable in any private server that is open to public membership.

That has the smell of corruption sir and is never permitted in a legitimate server..

Thanks
1 User
Old   #65

Bumped. New Features added most stuff corrected.
Old   #66

It's a stupid fcking trash server.Worst server in rohan history.
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuckers View Post
It's a stupid fcking trash server.Worst server in rohan history.
You must be new to rohan if you think this is the worst in history lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #68

Server is easily hackable. I can tell how, but there is a price for everything. I can even solve it.
Old   #69

LOL this server is now selling epic weapons in IM.

Smart way to take a good idea and system and ruin it lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
LOL this server is now selling epic weapons in IM.

Smart way to take a good idea and system and ruin it lol.
Yeap they ruin the server
Old   #71

Not a smart way to run a server.

I hope they get all the idiots playing there they stay away from our servers.

At least I know where to send asshats who come to our server & cause ****. I'll just tell them to go to Rohan Enix where they belong!
Old   #72

So after they "sell" several they removed them from IM, which only puts the owners even higher on the totem of power...........
Old   #73

Old   #74

They are now banning players who speak out about the 10 epic weapons that are on the server.
So not only did they ruin the server with epics, now after removing the sale of them but allowing the ones who bought them to have them still, anyone who speaks about how its bullshit and unfair to players, get banned.
Good Thinking Daniel, n ow your server will have 10 players who were stupid enough to spend 50 bucks on a weapon , only to stand around and not kill anyone with it, cause you banned and ran off all your players.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #75

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
This Server was such a Fail since he Startet the ItemMall