Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan Enix Private Server

Discussion on Rohan Enix Private Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/09/2014, 09:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
x60 exp ? -.- weird i needed 3 mins to lvl from 25 to 30 .. exp on genesis rohan is x15 and u get 90 in like 10mins >.<
Old 08/09/2014, 10:56   #17

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
You Guys didnt make a own Client ?
I used 3 Different ones and everyone is bugged with your Files.
Old 08/09/2014, 11:57   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahariel View Post
x60 exp ? -.- weird i needed 3 mins to lvl from 25 to 30 .. exp on genesis rohan is x15 and u get 90 in like 10mins >.<
Sounds like RHdata has been used because you can't get from 1-90 in 10 minutes at x15.
Old 08/09/2014, 13:40   #19

It's cbt or obt btw ?
Old 08/09/2014, 13:56   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Im being questioned from all sides it seems over shit I haven't done nor planned to or have any knowledge of at all.

I have NOTHING to do with ANY server other then the local I have and BWG.
BWG as a company are currently getting everyone back on course so we can begin to put out another server in the future.
BWG name is created and "owned" by RitoYukki, I am in no way trying to "steal, hijack" anything from anyone especially Rito/Dreto.
I am an old style gamer and to me the only thing people have in this world is their word.
Dreto and Rito didnt know me from any other player yet they gave me a chance months ago to join them and to help Mod a previous server, since that time I have moved up to start deving and learning everything I can from these 2.
They didnt have to do shit for me or let me help them but they gave me a chance and I appreciate that and would never intentionally do anything behind them or to them.
I've told them if I were to reach a point I was able to do a server I wouldn't move forward without each of them on the team.

Long story short, I Rabbi have not and will not pull the same bullshit that it seems 95% of this community does when it comes to pixels.

I would appreciate if anyone has any thoughts or comments to please bring themup with me. Im an open dude and dont hide shit, just dont accuse me of shit without evidence or without me admitting it.

TLR ; Drama
Not that i care anymore about it or other shit like that but to show people why i feel betrayed i made some photo's of our little talk on skype over the last week.

Dont have nothing against you nor rito if you are making your own server good for you if not then im sorry but from now on ive learned my lesson il never share any more info i find out without trusting that guy 100%.
Old 08/09/2014, 16:27   #21

Not sure what that is about Dreto. What is it about this server that makes you feel betrayed? The FFS skills or the guild logos?

From the skills there are other devs that can reverse the mapserver and modify the skills. You aren't the only one that can do that or figure out how to do that.

As for the guild logos, Hunin pretty much explained how to do them on other forums.

I understand if you never want to share your knowledge of rohan servers again. It is your knowledge and nobody can tell you what to do with it.

But to be fair, I doubt Rabbi leaked anything you told him -- he certainly didn't to Yurn, Ish, Req or me. I personally have a fair bit of respect for Rabbi and I doubt for a second he would leak something he had agreed not to. And I think everybody in this forum knows how **** PenguinJoe (moi) gets about morals and ethics
Old 08/09/2014, 16:30   #22

Like i said seems to me so odd that after 1 ******* day that i tell him how to do them a server with the same modification files and etc appears and magicly all are there.

But dont bother anymore im gonna close it here that's it i know how to lose and next time il not make same mistake.
That's what happens when you give someone a hand they bite you.
Old 08/09/2014, 19:26   #23

And again the same... somebody steals somebody's idea... the point is: is it worth spending hundreds of hours doing something, nobody will see? I wasn't active here for 1 or 2 months so please tell me if there is any private server with over 300 active players.
@Dreto you always feel betrayed. It's ok when u use somebody's work or idea, but when it comes to giving something from yourself it's hard to do that...

If somebody would like to get asp.net website for Rohan just pm me. I will share full source code if i find it.
Old 08/09/2014, 21:00   #24

Looks like you dont even read what's upside and you post without even know what this is all about i said im not mad cuz they used or not my idea i was just ****** cuz they didnt have the ***** to tell me like "Hey ***** we made our own server and we dont want you there" i wouldv help them anyway but finding this myself was what i was ****** about.
Old 08/10/2014, 00:22   #25

Dreto jesus ******* christ.
I have NOTHING to do with this ******* server, and from what Ive heard from Rito he doesnt either.

I dont know whats going on with you man but you're attacking the people who have done nothing to you.

**** atm I dont even have a local due to some random ******* issue with iexplorer using ports xampp uses and using MASSIVE amounts of ram causing issues.
Malware and Virus scans havent found nor fixed it and Im at my wits end.
Old 08/10/2014, 09:32   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvetick View Post
And again the same... somebody steals somebody's idea... the point is: is it worth spending hundreds of hours doing something, nobody will see? I wasn't active here for 1 or 2 months so please tell me if there is any private server with over 300 active players.
@Dreto you always feel betrayed. It's ok when u use somebody's work or idea, but when it comes to giving something from yourself it's hard to do that...

If somebody would like to get asp.net website for Rohan just pm me. I will share full source code if i find it.
Genesis Rohan 1800 online last 24 hrs , 550 online in game..
Old 08/10/2014, 09:36   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Dreto jesus ******* christ.
I have NOTHING to do with this ******* server, and from what Ive heard from Rito he doesnt either.

I dont know whats going on with you man but you're attacking the people who have done nothing to you.

**** atm I dont even have a local due to some random ******* issue with iexplorer using ports xampp uses and using MASSIVE amounts of ram causing issues.
Malware and Virus scans havent found nor fixed it and Im at my wits end.
It's a safe bet to say that Skype is using port 80, not iexplorer.
Old 08/10/2014, 13:12   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
It's a safe bet to say that Skype is using port 80, not iexplorer.
True that. Skype is nasty for snatching web ports on you.
Old 08/10/2014, 13:13   #29

k well if im wrong I apologize and I say im sorry but just so to be sure of myself il never share any further info just that seems to me to much of a coincidence that exactly after 1 day that I show you how to do them a new server comes out with the same changes you askId me.Like I said for me there is no use to keep this gooing on.If im wrong I say again im sorry and il ask the mod to delete all my posts.Here is what il do il help people do the files but il not show them how to do it il just give them the files with the changes they want.
Old 08/10/2014, 13:20   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne
Spotted this on another thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
There is no "Popular Server".
Cause all Server's gonna close after few Weeks.

If you wanna have som Fun and dont wanna waste your $$ try thisone:

I play on it also and its not bad for now
You sure he's got nothing to do with it Rabbi?

Well, anywho. This has nothing to do with me. And if Dreto wants to keep his knowledge to himself, that is his right.

I've always believed that for every problem there are at least 5 solutions. Some good, others ... not so much. If a person is smart, they will look for those other solutions.