Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan Enix Private Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Rohan Enix Private Server

Introducing an Old Rohan Private Server thats almost Never been announced until now Seeking New Players i'm not the owner of the Server but it would be nice to see more players on it basicly they have it to the point where u don't buy items off the item Mall but instead of ip tickets everything can be bought ingame ip tickets drop so for those with no intention of donating can atleast farm the tickets They Posted these on there Facebook Page

Homepage

[Begin Items]

5x Lv6 stones
5x Lv7 stones
1x Monkey
1x Roles of Guild Master
2x 300% Party Scroll
2x 300% Solo Scroll
1x Modern Cap 20 All Stats 50+ attack 100 Defence 500 HP
1x Black Rebal outfit 20 All Stats
1x Modern Glasses 20 All Stats 50+ attack 100+ Defence
1x Modern Earring 20 All Stats 50+ Attack 100+ Defence
1x Job Change Stone
1x 15 Day Zebra Stud

- New Build in Anti-Hack

- Glacial Bedron and Edwin Set Bonus

-Instant Job change at level 50 [Must Relog to Char Select Screen]

-Upper and Lower Website Teleports

-All Useful Gathering Hall NPC's

-In game Item Mall Gathering Hall

-Full Level Cap 120

-Insta Cast Evolve no waiting upon death also last 1hr!

-Almighy 30+ All Stats at Level 7

-Obligation 70% Damage Drop at 7

-Build in Website Guild Logos

-Elemental Dungeon Rewards Increased

-Mercenary System = Bounty System Works

-Able to Sell some Item Mall Stuff in Kioske

- All in One Shoots 60 Arrows for increased Damage output

[Server Rates]

-EXP 31x

-Refining 35x

-Forging 65x

-Status Refing 70x

-Crone Rate 45x

- PVP Honor hit list works 100%
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rohan0807141627530.jpg (368.4 KB, 243 views)
File Type: jpg rohan0807141622929.jpg (364.2 KB, 236 views)
File Type: jpg rohan0807141619179.jpg (369.4 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg rohan0826003821866.jpg (610.5 KB, 158 views)

Old   #2

You INCREASED the parameters on Heroic Power?

Old   #3

Nah they patched that out a while ago its only 15 Attack and 10 def now
Old   #4

I was going to say xD

Also, do you have a lot of complaints about disconnects from players? If so you need to look at your changes to evo

Old   #5

Owh lol i really wasan't expecting this and i feel so bad right now looks like ive been fooled the whole time.Well that's what i get for trusting people.Seems like what reqviem said it's true after all everyone here is after money every single guy.And cuz of that what i have to say to reqviem is that "Im sorry i didnt see the stuff the way he did".I also apologize to Yurnerro , Dark ,PenguinJoe and Ishtaria for all the bad stuff i said arround here , im truly sorry for all the hate i might'v created i see now that i was fooled all along.Once again im sorry for what ive done.

PS: Im not gonna rat out what happend or how i found out what i said up.
Just saying that i wasan't expecting this at all i wouldv denied it if i didnt saw it with my own eyes.
Old   #6

Dreto this is not my server and I have nothing to do with it at all.
Its funny that they are using ALOT of edits that I have done in the past 2 weeks though, which makes me wonder about some things.
Old   #7

What's up Dreto? You've got nothing to apologise for, it's up to you who you share your knowledge with. At least some of the stuff you shared with me will be put to good use. Like Rabbi I haven't shared anything with other people. I actually value trust.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milocinia View Post
What's up Dreto? You've got nothing to apologise for, it's up to you who you share your knowledge with. At least some of the stuff you shared with me will be put to good use. Like Rabbi I haven't shared anything with other people. I actually value trust.
Not to sound harsh now, but there's stuff he did in the past to req and me which wasnt cool at all and could need an apologize.

But yea lulz, how come dreto? ;o
Old   #9

can you guys help me and tell me why i get this error 'BitmapFont Texture error' ? i patch the game i use mini-patch and the server client /. any1 who can tell me what this error is?
Old   #10

Really Good Idea and really great server, Heroic in lvl 30 is a unique thought. IP Mall in Game (while Disabling the IM mall) is really a nice step forward, but still have to see how much IP ticket dropping on farm.

The only problem is Heroic Skills are there and there no changed made to them, so basically you gonna face 1 hit problems at the end.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Not to sound harsh now, but there's stuff he did in the past to req and me which wasnt cool at all and could need an apologize.

But yea lulz, how come dreto? ;o
First of all some of the content that server has Rabbi asked me how could he do it like skill parameter change and reactivation time duration time etc witch were like skype chat conv with me rito and rabbi him asking me if i know how to change skills from % to + or if i know to change skills from % Melee to % Magic and etc after that he also asked me if i could change evolve to no CD and last 1h then rito sends a msg on the conv with something like man add me on the new skype i made a new id after that i come into this thread and i see their website is actualy they website that DG used long ago and im 100% only me rito and rabbi had it.So for me seems like they decided to leave me out witch i dont really care but a msg like "Niga we made our own server but we dont want you there" would'v been better then finding this myself (The website is the same just slight design changes like from black to white and look at the ranking's icon's for 1 2 3 they look exactly the same also look at the top people from first page and register and countless more so yeah that's what happend been fooled.Dosen't matter now ive learned my lesson 1 indo guy said to me long ago dont share anything you know keep it for yourself dont give up any program better delete them if you dont want them and i see now what he ment.
Old   #12

I don't think that server is anything to do with Rabbi from the sounds of it and yeah I also recognised a fair bit of DG there as well but Dark is doing zRohan now.

I let you know as soon as I became involved in another server so you wouldn't share things with me you didn't want to. Anything I do that was down to you I'd give you credits for.

Sad though isn't it when you can't trust the majority of people?
Old   #13

rly dont see the point dropping the hero power and not dropping the skill after hero power lolz, also DG shiet included which is kinda funny xd
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
Really Good Idea and really great server, Heroic in lvl 30 is a unique thought. IP Mall in Game (while Disabling the IM mall) is really a nice step forward, but still have to see how much IP ticket dropping on farm.

The only problem is Heroic Skills are there and there no changed made to them, so basically you gonna face 1 hit problems at the end.
The IP Mall idea was originally done by DarkestKiller at DG Rohan. Heroic is a bugged skill which should be completely removed because of how it changes the "attack" and "defense". Moving it to level 30 just bugs all pvp.
Old   #15

Im being questioned from all sides it seems over **** I haven't done nor planned to or have any knowledge of at all.

I have NOTHING to do with ANY server other then the local I have and BWG.
BWG as a company are currently getting everyone back on course so we can begin to put out another server in the future.
BWG name is created and "owned" by RitoYukki, I am in no way trying to "steal, hijack" anything from anyone especially Rito/Dreto.
I am an old style gamer and to me the only thing people have in this world is their word.
Dreto and Rito didnt know me from any other player yet they gave me a chance months ago to join them and to help Mod a previous server, since that time I have moved up to start deving and learning everything I can from these 2.
They didnt have to do **** for me or let me help them but they gave me a chance and I appreciate that and would never intentionally do anything behind them or to them.
I've told them if I were to reach a point I was able to do a server I wouldn't move forward without each of them on the team.

Long story short, I Rabbi have not and will not pull the same bullshit that it seems 95% of this community does when it comes to pixels.

I would appreciate if anyone has any thoughts or comments to please bring themup with me. Im an open dude and dont hide ****, just dont accuse me of **** without evidence or without me admitting it.

TLR ; Drama

Thanks
3 Users