Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Editing .bin

Discussion on [HELP]Editing .bin within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP]Editing .bin

why the damage is not working
i edit it on .bin
and why even i edit max stack of item it still dont stack help pls
(trying to hack pservers)
Attached Images
File Type: png ahaha.png (98.6 KB, 176 views)
Old 08/24/2013, 08:08   #2

Did u do it on server? Or just client?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2013, 08:12   #3

It's a client side edit, that's why it won't work
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2013, 08:15   #4

That 840xxx dmg on edmond dagger that you change wont effect... unless you put that bin in server
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2013, 09:28   #5

thx to ur replies ..
another thing to discover lol or u can teach/give clue to me
Old 08/24/2013, 17:06   #6

I guess you dont get it. You cant easily deploy your hacked bin to the server. Your best bet would be to inject into their SQL DB, open up a shell and transfer the bin to their server. Still, that wouldnt have a use cause itll change the dagger for everyone playing and that server. Other then that i doubt you have the knowledge to do it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing
08/16/2018 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i have a question and i hope i find any help here. When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you dealed to the mob. Now i want to change these white numbers to another color (e.g. blue). The numbers itself (as .ddj images) can be found in media.pk2/interface/hitcount. Now I extracted them from media.pk2, converted them to .jpg, changed the color, converted them back to .ddj and placed them back into the .media.pk2. Sadly w/o any...
Professional Video Editing/Software {Best Editing Package} (Eg/PSC/Paypal)
06/28/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 9 Replies
My channel I am now finally selling to the public the different softwares I use to record, edit, compile, compress and upload my videos. The tags I use, the Youtube editing options I use, and how I get views on my videos, legally. I am not selling illegal software or illegal material that is copyrighted and not owned by me. I am selling the knowledge I have acquired for producing these gaming/desktop videos. Not only that, I am also selling editing packages: Package 1: (45 Egold/...
KOM EDITING
12/15/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
KOM EDITING TUTORIAL TOOLS 1. KOM unpacker/repacker: KOMextractor.zip 2. CRC brute force: crch2.exe 3. Python 2.6: http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.6/python-2.6.ms i 4. 010 Editor: http://www.sweetscape.com/download/010EditorInstal ler.exe INSTALLATION
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
need some help on editing dds
01/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i have this tools wich PEACH posted in dds files etc... How to Edit DDS files 1) firstly u need to have -3ds max -Adobe Photoshop -Jasc Paint Shop Pro then install this plugin