Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan PH - GM Commands

Discussion on Rohan PH - GM Commands within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/02/2009, 23:30   #331

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikolero View Post
@rachelle
bot still works, it's just that i don't wanna pay just to use bot, have you heard the rumor where in they say that LU is the responsible making bots?? and for what? money ofcourse... i don't know how would you believe on this.
YEP THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE I HATE LU..I WISH E-GAMES BUY THE ROHAN FROM YNK IT WILL BE FAIR
Old 07/03/2009, 01:19   #332

oh well, anyways, let's go back to the main topic of this thread.
Old 07/03/2009, 05:20   #333

if E-GAMES bought this franchise rohan would rather be liquified. E-GAMES is a joke of a company builds nothing but pure jokes on to a game. imagine rohan 5 servers and 10 stupid chanells each. stupidity.
Old 07/03/2009, 06:09   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogles2001 View Post
i aint playing rohan until the new rohanclient patch has been released, so you guys can Catch up with my level. So anyway my current level is 98, please catch up with my level until the gmcommands hasnt released yet
Pagkalat mo ulol ka!!! gag0 KOS skin yang 98 mo, or 89 mo, tangna! wlang nagtatanong ng level mo, tsaka wlang gus2ng humabol sayo, BOBO mo lng, bawat server may 99 na, pinagmamalaki mo pang 98 ka??? bugok!
Old 07/03/2009, 08:09   #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmafilth View Post
if E-GAMES bought this franchise rohan would rather be liquified. E-GAMES is a joke of a company builds nothing but pure jokes on to a game. imagine rohan 5 servers and 10 stupid chanells each. stupidity.
Lol...u didn't get it..tsk tsk tsk learn more
Old 07/03/2009, 08:57   #336

wala padng update?
Old 07/03/2009, 09:24   #337

pag may bot gumgna pa ung mga gm commands,, kya lng pag manu manu n bypass ung multiclient, nag cracrash ung client.... un lng sna mkgwa kn po ng bgong client....gud luk
Old 07/03/2009, 10:15   #338

please wla pa po bang bagong client? mr kenzo.. we will waiting for your new multicliet..... hands down for mr. kenzo! handsdown: handsdown: handsdown: handsdown: handsdown: handsdown: handsdown: handsdown: handsdown handsdown: handsdown: handsdown: handsdown: handsdown: handsdown: handsdown: handsdown: handsdown: handsdown:
Old 07/03/2009, 12:04   #339

@kyrie28

what part of it i should need to learn eh? explain why stupid E-GAMES is far greater than the ever reigning LU? stupid E-GAMES such cheapsteaks.
Old 07/03/2009, 12:05   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelleanne008 View Post
LU is too rich to pay for those programmers, developers and debuggers unlike other online gaming company..

you have a point...i was thinking we're having problem of this "bypassing GG" but why the hell the bot still working when LUG patch the GG already? we're having problem of bypassing it and the botsmall did bypass it? how they do that? maybe they are the one got paid by LUG...i mean they are programmers and not just ordinary programmers...maybe they do this kind of business so gmcommands will work but the use of the bot?and bot can only be acquired if you pay for it in BOTSMALL... its not that "sumthing is fishy" but it was clear they are teaming for this...

"Anong sabi ni Nanay?...

"Kill Them ALL"
Old 07/03/2009, 16:23   #341

hhhmmm....pede bng iemulate ung gg tulad s sf?hehe..noobish n tanong^^..
Old 07/03/2009, 17:08   #342

if only we could be able to reverse engineered the bot made by botsmall.
i mean, they where made by programers so programmers can crack them.
Old 07/03/2009, 17:50   #343

someone already use botsmall bot to bypass gameguard.. heres the link

Kaso cabal nilalaro nya =P.. used the bypass to use CE..

Gumamit cya PE explorer tool.. i have it but i dont know how to change the command lol..

try nyo kulitin gumawa ng rohan bypass
Old 07/03/2009, 17:54   #344

come and think of it guys.. if LU is responsible for the bot then how come they banned those bot users and speed hackers! guys well if you go to botsmall site they're having problems when rohan patches.. you don't know maybe LU is preparing into something that won't easy to bypass.. well bot developers are good but LU can pay for debuggers just to stop the botting system.. like what happened before with bots they can't use bots and botsmall just gave compensation for their bot subscribers after they did it again.. debugging a program is not that easy.. you can't just make a snap to stop those botters.. they still need to debug the bot program so that they would know how to stop it! Don't you know that there's a person hacked the bot and you can still use it for free! you just need to bypass them also.. but anyway I don't want to talk about it 'coz i know a lot of you guys knew it already.. well still hail for Kenzo and more patience guys let's wait for Kenzo's client! ;þ
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2009, 19:51   #345

hayz san nman mag karoon na ng GMSPEED ult hinang hina na ko hirap mag lakad sa ROHAN napaka laki ng map amf..... 15mins bago ka mka punta sa mga pupunthan mo talong talo sa oras lalo na sakin 2hr a day lng aku kng mag laro...1hr walking 1hr leveling huhuhu.... to GREAT sir KENZO GO GO GO YOU CAN DO IT....^^