Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

most populated server?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
most populated server?

hi guys... i wanna start playing rohan again and i wonder whats the most populated one? ty

Old   #2

Well It all depends on what standards you want specifically & How you like the game of rohan. 99 Servers, 110 Servers or 115+ H3 Servers. PVP server or PVE concept grinding servers. Personally all the servers out atm are pretty cancerous. But most populated as of now is One Rohan , Zenon Rohan , Inferno Rohan & Maybe yolo still. But as said, cancer servers. So if you decide to play them execpt 20-30k reg hits 200-300k+ HP.. With the execption of One Rohan, It's a 99 low rate oldschool server so the damage & HP will be low. Hope this helped .

Old   #3

One rohan (Classico) is the best server out there trust me. Temps hit at max 3-4k, dekan ffs at max 12k, priest hit at max 120k hp, dhans/ranger hit at max 25-28k attack. It's a bit old style no upper/lower/kallistia/ronelia, the new features are ele dung and hunter hit. I dont know why so many monkeys play 100k templar hit server like zenon or yolo.
Thanks
1 User