Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

most populated server?

Discussion on most populated server? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
most populated server?

hi guys... i wanna start playing rohan again and i wonder whats the most populated one? ty

Old 12/03/2017, 16:18   #2

Well It all depends on what standards you want specifically & How you like the game of rohan. 99 Servers, 110 Servers or 115+ H3 Servers. PVP server or PVE concept grinding servers. Personally all the servers out atm are pretty cancerous. But most populated as of now is One Rohan , Zenon Rohan , Inferno Rohan & Maybe yolo still. But as said, cancer servers. So if you decide to play them execpt 20-30k reg hits 200-300k+ HP.. With the execption of One Rohan, It's a 99 low rate oldschool server so the damage & HP will be low. Hope this helped .

Old 12/04/2017, 08:31   #3

One rohan (Classico) is the best server out there trust me. Temps hit at max 3-4k, dekan ffs at max 12k, priest hit at max 120k hp, dhans/ranger hit at max 25-28k attack. It's a bit old style no upper/lower/kallistia/ronelia, the new features are ele dung and hunter hit. I dont know why so many monkeys play 100k templar hit server like zenon or yolo.
Thanks
1 User

« Send help! Haha. | Rohan PH - GM Commands »