Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan PH - GM Commands

Discussion on Rohan PH - GM Commands within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/02/2009, 03:13   #316

elite*gold: 0
well guys.. it is not that easy like what's messin wid ur minds.. level up developers are not that cheap to make it simple.. there'll be some codes / address that link into something that might LU detect or might gameguard detects and crashes ur client or the patch.. that's why you guys need to be extra careful on what you are doing, 'coz it might let you do it but LU detects and ban ur account.. LU is too rich to pay for those programmers, developers and debuggers unlike other online gaming company.. anyway goodluck guys and hope you could rock and mess with the client.. *** bless!! ;þ
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2009, 05:32   #317

i think i understand what enigma thought on soreins tut of making the gm commands work there is a step where you are going to line 00411145 and replace the MOVE or is it the PUSH from 00411145 instead of going to some other line it goes to 00427AE2 i think thats the line for the GM commands i guess what enigma is trying to tell us is to just create another line of 00411145 to enable us to make the GM commands work....

right now i am trying to do the same thing yet i think i've missed something coz i can't press the START button but when i edit it GG pops up even before the game loads **** LUG is good for making our heads ache

=======GOOD LUCK BOSS KENZO=======
Old 07/02/2009, 08:04   #318

this will be working soon....
Old 07/02/2009, 08:32   #319

Yeah.. It's encrypted.. Decrypting it would be too hard core. Possible but very hard to do. I was also able to make one myself with Sorien's tuts before and was able to bypass the CRC protection update. But with this new client.. I don't know. It's just different. You have to unpack/repack it. I guess it's something to do with the dump. I guess. I don't know how to do that. Anyway, goodluck sir Kenzo.. And you did a great job before.. Alot of people enjoyed it..
Old 07/02/2009, 08:39   #320

u can do it...you can do it sir kenzo..ur the best
Old 07/02/2009, 10:02   #321

first things first, if you're not able to unpack it. it's useless to talk about the gm address. i could help only if someone could share the unpacked version of rohanclient.exe.

the new rohanclient.exe is packed with asprotect 2.23 RC4 protection. and d ako marunong magunpack. if someone's was able to unpack it, kindly pm me, we could help each other here. ^^

@kenzo09
sir, were you able to unpack it successfully? i've unpacked it with the use of stripper 2.07 and 2.13 but no luck.
Old 07/02/2009, 10:46   #322

@ kenzo

sir i don't know if this could help you,
ive tried to uninstall my rohan and then re-install it again, after i installed it
then paste u'r crack rohanclient. then tried to create multi-client but doesn't work cause i can't bypass GG, then i've tried to use bot just to byass GG and it work! the only problem is after 2-5 minutes iv'e been disconnected.

the thing here is that if we could only by pass GG we could still make this thing works. just like what ive been doing in TANTRA ph.

all we need is to bypass GG.

hope this could help, anyway i'm not computer programmer or related to computers. i'm just one of thos doctors addicted not to drugs but to online games!

more power to you all!
Old 07/02/2009, 11:12   #323

try to emulate the gameguard.. and that is a different situation.. mas mkakalog utak mo lol...
Old 07/02/2009, 12:56   #324

HMmmmm...if only someone can by pass game guard...Bot companies did it...why can't we..i still can see blinkers at rohan..and they are using bot which can bypass GG....more power guys..
Old 07/02/2009, 13:05   #325

just a theory again. hmmmmmm why not make a program instead that bypasses GG and emulate it to change to an older version and then using the hex client we have today. like the principle used in the bot. hope this should help.
Old 07/02/2009, 14:56   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmafilth View Post
just a theory again. hmmmmmm why not make a program instead that bypasses GG and emulate it to change to an older version and then using the hex client we have today. like the principle used in the bot. hope this should help.
that's what i pinpoint. ^^
maybe theres a way to change or disable bots server.
oh man!
Old 07/02/2009, 18:22   #327

do u think it is that easy.. actually base on my logic bypassing gameguard is not the answer to our problem.. the thing is LU might patch the game and disable the bot again so that bot will release new version of botclient which will require fully patched rohanclient to be able to use again.. don't you worry guys just relax and enjoy the game.. let's just trust kenzo on what he's doing right now.. he knews it already and he just needs to review it and make it perfect to be able to make it work again! MORE POWER TO KENZO!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2009, 19:45   #328

but miss rachelle the thing is i cant enjoy the game anymore. im an addict on using it havent played for some days i think 2-3 days since the new patch. walking for me now is a complete pain. seeing my char walk like a slug around the map. sob T_T hope mr. kenzo make the update soon. i heard that on silva others are running like crazy again.
Old 07/02/2009, 22:11   #329

@rachelle
bot still works, it's just that i don't wanna pay just to use bot, have you heard the rumor where in they say that LU is the responsible making bots?? and for what? money ofcourse... i don't know how would you believe on this.
Old 07/02/2009, 23:07   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikolero View Post
@rachelle
bot still works, it's just that i don't wanna pay just to use bot, have you heard the rumor where in they say that LU is the responsible making bots?? and for what? money ofcourse... i don't know how would you believe on this.
i might just believe this!!! to think of it Lu sells 3 days or 5 days harmony /growth seal... NO human could play straight 5 days except bots!!!
Double profit for LU!!! and that, ladies and gentlemen is what you call BUSINESS!

now Lu hold 2x XP right after the gmspeed was patch,mmmm?????