Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan PH - GM Commands

Discussion on Rohan PH - GM Commands within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/01/2009, 10:46   #301

elite*gold: 0
about that guy in silva maybe his using bot...someone told me about it that speedhack will run if you have a bot...or maybe that guy know how to fix his own rohanclient like using the OLLYDBG...geez i'm studying it too but not good enough tho...it took me 5 hours using it but still no progress...if i find sumthing i'll just post a message here...
Old 07/01/2009, 10:53   #302

i aint playing rohan until the new rohanclient patch has been released, so you guys can Catch up with my level. So anyway my current level is 98, please catch up with my level until the gmcommands hasnt released yet
Old 07/01/2009, 11:00   #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogles2001 View Post
i aint playing rohan until the new rohanclient patch has been released, so you guys can Catch up with my level. So anyway my current level is 98, please catch up with my level until the gmcommands hasnt released yet
so? who cares if ur already lvl 98... boastful
Old 07/01/2009, 11:04   #304

wooo lvl 98?

who cares i think your weak

you are so childish to boast your level like that
Old 07/01/2009, 11:29   #305

Sir Kenzo, do u have a copy of the Old rohanclient.exe or the rohanclient v.1, 0, 4, 212. Glad if could help me.. Gusto k rin kacng matuto panu gawin ito..
Old 07/01/2009, 12:27   #306

lol.....
Old 07/01/2009, 12:46   #307

huhuhu!... hanggang kailan pa kaya ma tapos ung speed hack ni mr. kenzo huhuhu! wanna play a rohan na! pro wla pang speed hack! mr. kenzo! ill wait for ur ahem..! thnx a lot!
Old 07/01/2009, 13:21   #308

whenever i try to save the changes i've done to my client i always get a error "data not found in executable" but i've followed the steps here when saving the file
Old 07/01/2009, 13:49   #309

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbxvii View Post
whenever i try to save the changes i've done to my client i always get a error "data not found in executable" but i've followed the steps here when saving the file
encrypted kasi yung new patch na rohan client .. malas lang!
Old 07/01/2009, 14:32   #310

about those encrypted files can we crushed them? everyone know about encrypted files so hard to delete it...how about crushing it? (the encrypted files only....not the game) there is some guy having problem of deleting encrypted files...and someone told him this....

They all may not be 'encrypted' but are just unable to be scanned.
The way to remove those findings is to delete\purge\empty those folders from the other apps.

i dunno if it works...the guy that having problem with it didn't post a message anymore maybe he did fix it by doing it... (the question is if we delete it could be the game guard be working still and no error when we play rohan) geez i'm squeezing my brain this time just to help to figure it out...
Old 07/01/2009, 16:30   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikes View Post
encrypted kasi yung new patch na rohan client .. malas lang!
there was just a problem with the adresses at first.. i already found my way on saving it.. but still getting errors.. still finding the right address for the speedhack.. if anyone could help pls post it here.. i'll try to upload the client if i can do it to.. but im also still waiting for mr kenzo's client
Old 07/01/2009, 19:53   #312

again as said from a post today,the new client now is or has encrypted sections. so if your following the procedures in OLLYDBG,finding that line for the gm commands will juz end up failing. hmmm i think mr. kenzo is using other debugging tool for this,so id rather w8 for the his update.
Old 07/01/2009, 19:56   #313

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbxvii View Post
there was just a problem with the adresses at first.. i already found my way on saving it.. but still getting errors.. still finding the right address for the speedhack.. if anyone could help pls post it here.. i'll try to upload the client if i can do it to.. but im also still waiting for mr kenzo's client
how will u save it if the menu for saving is not there lol..

Copy to Executable command is disable.. the client should be decrypt/repacked
first before you can modify it..

Let just wait for the next patch, YNK or i say LUG IT gave us headache.. **** gmcommand..
Old 07/01/2009, 19:58   #314

BTW just poofed out of my mind. just a theory,might as well help. why bother looking for this line w/c is encrypted,just make a new line of commands that replicates the line we are looking for and on it well we put the commands for our hex client. just a theory guys hope youll get whats messin in my mind.
Old 07/01/2009, 21:18   #315

i think your mind is all mess up enigma lol

just kidding .......

peace bro hahaha