Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan PH - GM Commands

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
Thanks sir kenzo or giving chance to some leechers (i consider myselp semi coz i shared a dupe hack in rising pors onlyn) and gave way to lvl paster wid quests

*I Pressed the thanks button*

Old   #257

haha im proud with these people.. even though they cheat, they leech, and though its not working anymore.. they understand and knew their limitations.. yah it is well done and everyone seems to be happy with this hexed client.. anyways thanks again mr.kenzo.. *** bless and more power!!! just always remember "Vengeance is always an option!" let's give Mr.Kenzo a round of applause!!! ;

Thanks
1 User
Old   #258

@All
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the comments. Anyway, I'll be updating the client tomorrow when i get back home. I'm still here in the office so i can't do anything about the client. So rest for now or do whatever you want until i update the client :P Ciao!
Old   #259

lookin forward for the update ^__^

Old   #260

ate reachlle anne......ask ko lang po panu gumagana sa bot ung sh??ty..many thanks..mwahh...tnx ulit kua kenzo
Old   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelleanne008 View Post
haha im proud with these people.. even though they cheat, they leech, and though its not working anymore.. they understand and knew their limitations.. yah it is well done and everyone seems to be happy with this hexed client.. anyways thanks again mr.kenzo.. *** bless and more power!!! just always remember "Vengeance is always an option!" let's give Mr.Kenzo a round of applause!!! ;
im with you hehehe, A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR MR. KENZO
Old   #262

Actually, the client still works..its just the gg that made the problem at first. But after a few troubleshooting, its ok..No need to update..FYI
Old   #263

sir kenzo...where waiting for ur client hehehe thanks again ....ur the best.... are u playing rohan too mr kenzo?
Old   #264

@Magikero

mas makaka2long po kung i22ro nyo nalang kasi di naman techi lahat ng tao d2 ^^
Kc di naman lahat makakapag "troubleshoot" kung di alam kung saan magsisimula.

pero kung hindi naman po willing na i share keep it to your self nalang and lets wait for sir kenzo to release the new exe that will take care of the current issue.

salamat po ^^
Old   #265

is there a new speedhack cause this one is already not working....
sob T_T
Old   #266

haha korek.. if you're not willing to help and you just want to make "MAYABANG" that your's still working by "TROUBLESHOOTING" ur client (haha).. then better keep it to yourself and NEVER SHARE it to anyone.. and other people who really wanted to have the hexed client.. just a reminder "NEVER DOWNLOAD / USED A HEXED CLIENT CREATED BY UNKNOWN PERSON! 'COZ IT MIGHT HAS A KEY LOGGER AND YOU MIGHT JUST GET HACKED!" by those TROUBLESHOOTERS!!!! don't take the risk scan the file for any malicious virus haha! We can still enjoy the game and we can wait for mr.Kenzo if he's still going to spare some time to moderate the client.. thanks a lot!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #267

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzo90 View Post
@All
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the comments. Anyway, I'll be updating the client tomorrow when i get back home. I'm still here in the office so i can't do anything about the client. So rest for now or do whatever you want until i update the client :P Ciao!
GOOD NEWS TO EVERYONE!! D KO AGAD NABASA EH AHAHAHA! LET'S CELEBRATE NOW.. CELEBRATE GOOD TIME C'MON! YAHUUUU!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #268

@chadrich

Im not keeping it to myself..if you just search around(google for example) you'll find the links that will help you trouble shoot GG....just type the error keyword and you'll find several link..i forgot the link but i fiound it in rhboard also..you may wanna try..
Old   #269

@rachellanne

Im not being mayabang..it was attentioned to Mr. Kenzo.. my first post to him is about the client not working..but then after troubleshooting. I found out there was nothing wrong with his hack client and it was only the GG that needs to be fixed..So i send him a new post informing him that there was nothing wrong with his client..
Old   #270

@Magikero

Yes,your just being mayabang knowing that there are no error message (only the client crashes) well troubleshoothing is one of the best way to do this things but only few persons here know how to do this. So its better not to "BRAG" something that you know and leave us blank about what you are doing. Get it?