Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan PH - GM Commands

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
its not working anymore
!!!!!!

Old   #107

tae

tae ka joel kala mo d na pde?

Old   #108

nag cracrash po ung rohanclient.exe pag nirun. help
Old   #109

by examining your codes..
i think you forgot the last code that's why it crashes in character selection screen "RETN"

thanks to sir [email protected] for the right address he share.
kudos to you! ciao..

Old   #110

naman

how is that...plz tell all the details we need to know so that it can work accurately..plz
Old   #111

i dont get it. my first try is success. i can use the gm commands. but then, i recon and it crashes the client. some advices ken? thanks
Old   #112

boss ken...noob lang po ako..pde po help naman dyan plzzzz....
Old   #113

rohanclient.exe crashes after character selection screen
Old   #114

[QUOTE=kenzo90;2285111]@hugaskepias
The problem is the NO animation address. You got it wrong :P Yes it will disable the animation but if you got the wrong address it will DC you after a few seconds. Sorry but im keeping my DMG codes in private because i dont want it to be patched. Ciao! [/Q

I'm not quite sure about that... I tested the NO Animation and I'm killing mobs for about 15mins, never got dc'ed.

I also tried to put the original attack code to the code cave I made and it was running fine for about 30mins (I'm using the bot to test if it will crashed)

So my idea is the one that is giving me a problem was the long code to loop the attack.

BTW since you said that I got the NO animation address wrong, then perhaps you can safely PM me the code inside the code cave itself (the attack loop)
I guess your code won't be compromised since the NO Animation should be done for you to enable the dmg and as you said, I got it wrong so giving the code cave means nothing right (It's like giving a Key but no one knows where to use it, then Nothing will be compromised right )

Another thing your code won't get compromised as I've said it will be for my own personal use I don't have any plan to put it in public.

P.S.
I think you forgot something in your GM Command code cave perhaps that's the reason why the client crashes
Old   #115

i fixed ur client using ollydbg.. u missed the RETN in the end of your code cave... ^_^ BTW i really need some help with the attack speed hack.. hope u can send the address thnx
Old   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by normanwashere View Post
i fixed ur client using ollydbg.. u missed the RETN in the end of your code cave... ^_^ BTW i really need some help with the attack speed hack.. hope u can send the address thnx
could you help me with the address?
Old   #117

UHM read the instructions from soriens website carefully.. i tried to compare the edited Client which was uploaded by the TS.. and Rohan PH's CLient.. then i used the search command function... and poof i got the adress right there... well actually i got his code caves adress. then i search for another command fucntion.. CALL (address of code cave) and there i got the right adress.. checked soriens CODE and TS's CODE and found out why it went all wrong.. and created my own HACKED CLIENT... took me 3 hours googling and TESTINg.. i cat tell u the exact adress.. coz i dont want leechers to USE the HAcks we made.. not being selfish ^_^
Old   #118

HINT search for the Code sorien used:

MOV BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+0A9],0FA thats it ull eventually get it
Old   #119

thanks for that info..... i got my own already..
Old   #120

well with the info i gave you.. you will be able to make ur own hack instead of asking for somebody else.. ^_^