Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan PH - GM Commands

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
still working with the help of bot

Old   #242

yah with bot it is but how about without the use of bot have you tried patch the original game before the crack.. there are some updates with the new patch because of the implementation of exchange market.. it is now usable and accessible in-game with the new patches made today!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #243

anong cnasabeh nyo.... gumaana pa kaya.. tsk tsk! -_-
Old   #244

d na gumagana kc meron na ung exchange market...sa rohan client ni sir kenzo wala pa xang exchange market kya d na gagana ung gnawa nyang client get it?...

Old   #245

kelan kya mgkaka patch gmhacks?
Old   #246

d na talaga gumagana weeeh amf amf amf amf
Old   #247

anyway na kay sir kenzo nlng kng help nya pa tyo regarding with this or not.. kng hnd n ok lng thanks sobra atleast s experience n naitulong nya for a short period of time kng meron ulet sobrang thanks ulet and let's continue the challenge hahaha :

so we can say officially today June 29 Monday the rohanclient is not working anymore standalone!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #248

Yep Saka Mahirap din po gumawa ng hack...pero nagpapasalamat na din ako dahil na experience ko na mag SH.at makulong sa prison XD..hahahah
Old   #249

So guys for those who are happy and enjoyed with this different experienced of the game. Let's give another thanks for mr.Kenzo for a successful hex he made! Thanks a lot mr.Kenzo i hope you continue more! MORE! MORE! MORE! (sipsip) haha!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #250

Unhappy here's the error

FIRST:
this is the time were i extract the rohanclient.rar provided by sir kenzo, and it appears the game guard had patch

SECOND:
and this is the time when the gameguard have finished with the patch. ERROR appeared

i think its really about the "EXCHANGE MARKET" thing patch hahha

well atleast sir kenzo provided us the cheats in a short period of time and it was very useful, SUPER DUPER THNX about the cheat heheheh
Old   #251

thnx po kay sir kenzo...kahit papano nkapagplvl ako dajil sa hack niya...ty po...love u so much
Old   #252

Pwede nya rin i update yung hack...mabait naman c sir kenzo...cguro ala lng siyang time..patience lng nmn...mag fishing muna or DOTA<<LOL<<<

Patience is always an option
Old   #253

yah it doesn't work anymore!
Old   #254

SIR kenzo..many thankz po sa sh moo..it really help us a lot...so para sa mga demanding dyan,,,iaus neu.. abay me buhay din yan na kelangan pag2unan pncn..more power^_^
Old   #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelleanne008 View Post
anyway na kay sir kenzo nlng kng help nya pa tyo regarding with this or not.. kng hnd n ok lng thanks sobra atleast s experience n naitulong nya for a short period of time kng meron ulet sobrang thanks ulet and let's continue the challenge hahaha :

so we can say officially today June 29 Monday the rohanclient is not working anymore standalone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelleanne008 View Post
yah with bot it is but how about without the use of bot have you tried patch the original game before the crack.. there are some updates with the new patch because of the implementation of exchange market.. it is now usable and accessible in-game with the new patches made today!
bdw...ate rachelleanne...panu po mapagana ung sh with the use of a bot???paturo naman po....
maraming salamat po....