Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan server files and fixing/debugging

Discussion on Rohan server files and fixing/debugging within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/10/2012, 22:14   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
For the record ... i'm still unsure if the server actually works without the paid file on code175.com

So far, me and raven ( mostly raven ) managed to get all the servers working except the login server, which i presume is handled by IIS.

There are still a few missing files, but i don;t know if they're essential for the server to work.

I am usually a laid back dude, but if i do manage to get a server working i will upload a new vmware image.
Don't get your hopes up though.
Yup. I also managed to start all servers but havin' problems with the authserver.. It could be IIS but funny thing is that on the vmware image there's no IIS installed. Anyways, I tried many things on IIS but no luck. All I managed to do is to get rid of HTTP SERVER ERROR or whatever it was.. now it just freezes when logging in. (the rohan client)

Idiotic chinese guys added somewhat protection to the "MapCH.exe" (which is the MapID for CH) and "192.168.0.175.exe" (which im sure it starts the authserver). Also, im sure there's a link between protected .exe files and .key files.

So, thats been said.. Let us hope that someone will crack them.
Old 11/11/2012, 00:39   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzzzo View Post
Yup. I also managed to start all servers but havin' problems with the authserver.. It could be IIS but funny thing is that on the vmware image there's no IIS installed. Anyways, I tried many things on IIS but no luck. All I managed to do is to get rid of HTTP SERVER ERROR or whatever it was.. now it just freezes when logging in. (the rohan client)

Idiotic chinese guys added somewhat protection to the "MapCH.exe" (which is the MapID for CH) and "192.168.0.175.exe" (which im sure it starts the authserver). Also, im sure there's a link between protected .exe files and .key files.

So, thats been said.. Let us hope that someone will crack them.
As you said, the authserver is the main problem now, everything runs perfectly for the 3 of us, except the freakin login, but as u said, i also checked on that image they posted there, theres no IIS installed in the machine as far as i see, so how could the authserver start?
As you said might be that freaking 192... file wich is conveniently blocked either. what i think it shall be done is use the .key, probably contained within that .rar file in Code175.
As far as i remember if im not wrong they used a program called Win...something WinLicense... cant remember well, dealed with it many years ago. But i dont think that is easy to crack. Well... lets see what we can do, if someone can appear with a way around this, like using IIS instead of that file.
Old 11/11/2012, 18:16   #63

hi all..
please help me
how to set up server rohan..?
Old 11/11/2012, 18:49   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenflyer View Post
As you said, the authserver is the main problem now, everything runs perfectly for the 3 of us, except the freakin login, but as u said, i also checked on that image they posted there, theres no IIS installed in the machine as far as i see, so how could the authserver start?
As you said might be that freaking 192... file wich is conveniently blocked either. what i think it shall be done is use the .key, probably contained within that .rar file in Code175.
As far as i remember if im not wrong they used a program called Win...something WinLicense... cant remember well, dealed with it many years ago. But i dont think that is easy to crack. Well... lets see what we can do, if someone can appear with a way around this, like using IIS instead of that file.
Well, if somebody can share the rz.zip file it would be awesome.
I don't have a credit card to buy it.

The price for that file is actually ~2USD. However, when you charge your account you have to get credits worth of 10USD ( 1200 credits ).
Old 11/11/2012, 18:55   #65

ill buy it just needs to make sure its what we need ill also be willing to share with all of u
just toss me a link
Old 11/11/2012, 19:34   #66

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Sounds nice
Old 11/11/2012, 19:59   #67

indukai
We don't have a 'guide' to make a rohan server yet, because we actually not managed to successfully get into the server. As soon as we do we shall make a guide.

danielnieves
Nice, would be awesome if you could do this for us, I've been wondering, if we managed to get those files we could successfully run the misterious 192... file wich we believe if the file that runs the AuthServer wich is right what we need now, so far everything worked except the login into the server. As I see now this is all what we need.
First to buy the 1200 credits u will need an account, and be logged in it. After that you can follow the steps...
1:
2:
3:

Reminding that for that u need a paypal account. Wich can be made on , after that just login ur paypal account then click that link.

After you got the credits, you probably will need to convert them into Ingots, that might be in the exchange panel. Then go to and scroll till u see the rh.zip file. That what is needed, the license for the locked files.
Old 11/11/2012, 20:12   #68

That's a torrent file. After you download it, keep seeding it guys.
Old 11/11/2012, 21:29   #69

ok ill get on it add my skype so we can get this going Kingsenjux
Old 11/11/2012, 21:33   #70

in buy credit forrum wait release
Old 11/11/2012, 23:17   #71

I experienced this .

masage error :
The configuration file "F:\program\ROHAN\Rohan+Code175.com\Rohan Code175.com.vmx" was created by a VMware product that is incompatible with this version of VMware Workstation and cannot be used.

Cannot open the configuration file F:\program\ROHAN\Rohan+Code175.com\Rohan Code175.com.vmx.

please help me
Old 11/12/2012, 03:42   #72

Use virtualbox
Old 11/12/2012, 09:38   #73

so did somebdoy got the rh.zip file from code175?

here rh.zip file 10gold ingot req so can somebdoy charge some e-money for it thx you

thats the login files (server files) client is working databaze too ai server np we need login server files or when you log in throught client it freeze
Old 11/12/2012, 16:33   #74

we all need those files, if someone is good enough to share the rh.zip we will make a decent guide for everyone.
Old 11/12/2012, 19:11   #75

Help me please

ODBC What is it