Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan server files and fixing/debugging

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Look what i found

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
what does that have to do with my specs? ^^

Old   #212

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
I used it on my Second Root Server with 32Bit OS and it worked for a few mins then it close automatic.
And i just wanna know if you use 64 or 32Bit

Old   #213

Quote:
I used it on my Second Root Server with 32Bit OS and it worked for a few mins then it close automatic.
And i just wanna know if you use 64 or 32Bit
Well, I kinda lost my hope. I guess it'll never work for me and I dunno why. Hope one of you guys open a public one so I can atleast play.
Old   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzzzo View Post
Well, I kinda lost my hope. I guess it'll never work for me and I dunno why. Hope one of you guys open a public one so I can atleast play.
I just need to make this FCKING 192.exe working then i can Start a Server -.-

Old   #215

Quote:
I just need to make this FCKING 192.exe working then i can Start a Server -.-
Well I forgot to mention.. i actually did some research on that error we get on 192.exe and I found out that on 2nd that is a code or serial or whatsoever.. also that code is copied on the clipboard so if u CTRL+V in notepad for example it'll paste the code. And I did more.. translated all the text from 192.exe error and it is about something that machine code does not correspond or smthg.
Also, the codes are different from machine to machine. Like me for example, my OS has a code and the chinese VMware image has a different one..

Well thats being said.. I DUNNO what to do with the code.. maybe someone will find out.. till then im done with this ****.
Old   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzzzo View Post
Well I forgot to mention.. i actually did some research on that error we get on 192.exe and I found out that on 2nd that is a code or serial or whatsoever.. also that code is copied on the clipboard so if u CTRL+V in notepad for example it'll paste the code. And I did more.. translated all the text from 192.exe error and it is about something that machine code does not correspond or smthg.
Also, the codes are different from machine to machine. Like me for example, my OS has a code and the chinese VMware image has a different one..

Well thats being said.. I DUNNO what to do with the code.. maybe someone will find out.. till then im done with this ****.
Some files are missing for the 192.exe idk why but if i look the registery i cant found this path and the config of the 192.exe (RelayCom)

I bet this ppl who can run the Server got some Extra files... Cause we cant run it/join...
Old   #217

hope that someone will share a non protected relaycom.exe just like the mapid.exe we replaced..
Old   #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by QRCODE View Post
hope that someone will share a non protected relaycom.exe just like the mapid.exe we replaced..
Yes that would be great... I go make more tests tomorrow on my root... i let u know if i found a way to start a server
Old   #219

That is a normal error it's not causing your issue
Old   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobass View Post
That is a normal error it's not causing your issue
Can you proof thats you Hunin ?

I Installed now Windows 7 32Bit... This VMware works only Perfect with a 32Bit Windows Server 2003 R2 Version or Windows 7 ^^ I try later the 192.exe cause this need a 32Bit OS to run Or maybe Hunin can give us some usefull Tipps
Old   #221

Ritoyuuki it don't matter what you run the vmware on all that matters is it has a i3-i5-i7 on it or else it wont run for some reason you could run it on linux or windows.
I run mine on windows 7 and made my own vmware that I run the server out of. Useing windows xp sp3 to run it atm.

This is in unity.

Also it don't run on my desktop running a amd phenom II x6 whitch is where i wanted to run it. =/
Old   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkestkiller3 View Post
Ritoyuuki it don't matter what you run the vmware on all that matters is it has a i3-i5-i7 on it or else it wont run for some reason you could run it on linux or windows.
I run mine on windows 7 and made my own vmware that I run the server out of. Useing windows xp sp3 to run it atm.

This is in unity.

Also it don't run on my desktop running a amd phenom II x6 whitch is where i wanted to run it. =/
How did you run the 192.exe ? Or did you just rename it ? xD But how can youRestore the DB it wont work for me

What SQL do you use ?
Old   #223

Sql server 2008 r2 and as for the 192 i renamed it relaycom also the command prompt looking window with green stuff in it is the 192.

It just looks messed up cause there is no Chinese language pack on the os.
Oh and for importing you make a backup of the database and use that on the new sql server 2008 r2.
Old   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohandebugger View Post
Sql server 2008 r2 and as for the 192 i renamed it relaycom also the command prompt looking window with green stuff in it is the 192.

It just looks messed up cause there is no Chinese language pack on the os.
Oh and for importing you make a backup of the database and use that on the new sql server 2008 r2.
Can you maybe post the link from the SQL ? I just found some other SQL xD Cause i used some SQL Server 2008 R2 Versions and get everytime a Backup error with i cant backup this bak data
Old   #225

That would be impossible I downloaded from usenet/newsgroups. You half to pay for access to them.