Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan server files and fixing/debugging

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzzzo View Post
Finally managed to download ****** file with Thundra. Crappy site xunlei need account activation via cellphone so use this account (acc:, pass:bugmenot). The speed is zomg
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenflyer View Post
yep the speed is very bad, it randomly goes from 2kb/s to 8kb/s.
Use the data provided by kenzzzo. Mine started from 50kbs and not it's at 200kbs

After you download Thunder, random click in the top left corner near that image till you see a login form.

Old   #32

yeah i did, now speed is fine, ive made a copy of the file in the dl folder and changed the file extension and confirmed, yeah this file is indeed an vm image.

lets see how it goes...

Old   #33

Keep us posted ^^
Old   #34

So, i've downloaded the VM and tried to run it, but doesnt seems to work at least for me, the system dont startup at all, tho might be because i have low memory and VM's require alot of memory to run properly, I might try on my other pc wich has more memory.
Im using virtual box to emulate the VM. Maybe if u guys try with VMWare

Old   #35

can u upload the VM on some fileshare?
Old   #36

I've just tested the VM and the admin's account is password protected... meaning, we can't login into it, uless the chinese guys provided the password, ill check it out but i doubt they did.
Knowing that, its pointless to upload the files now. And my upload rate is 25kb/s will take ages to upload those files.
Old   #37

the use torrent client man make a torrent and seed it
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenflyer View Post
I've just tested the VM and the admin's account is password protected... meaning, we can't login into it, uless the chinese guys provided the password, ill check it out but i doubt they did.
Knowing that, its pointless to upload the files now. And my upload rate is 25kb/s will take ages to upload those files.
The password is "www.code175.com"

So I managed to get whole files and setup the vmware image.. but Im having problems starting up the server.. I get some symbol(chinese) errors with a CTRL+V inside the txt when starting mapid. I dunno whats the problem but ain't giving up already

PS: Does anyone know how to change the Windows Server 2003 language from Chinese to English? Im still trying to find out but no success
Old   #39

some patch or select language try evrything possible btw windows server 2003 chinease? no english version avaible?
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischo12331 View Post
some patch or select language try evrything possible btw windows server 2003 chinease? no english version avaible?
Nope, no english. Chinese at it's best:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rohan srv.JPG (121.7 KB, 232 views)
Old   #41

try this lawl man

or this bud i dont know what langauge bud probobly english btw man gimme ur skype or facebook we can chat there
Old   #42

Quote:
try this lawl man

or this bud i dont know what langauge bud probobly english btw man gimme ur skype or facebook we can chat there
I cant install a fresh copy of windows 2003 server because it is installed already on the vmware image and there's only one partition (C with all the files needed so I have to find a way to install English pack or smth over Chinise. Who knows.. may be impossible but worth researching
Old   #43

rather reinstall man why you make simple thing go complicated reinstall why would somebody take a work of translating chinese version within the chinise one he maked insted new english version only duh
Old   #44

Quote:
rather reinstall man why you make simple thing go complicated reinstall why would somebody take a work of translating chinese version within the chinise one he maked insted new english version only duh
Im not trying to translate or smth. Im just searching for a language pack for the current OS to make my research easier because you cant just simply copy rohan server files and put them on a english os cause many important things are related to that OS so it's highly doubtful to work on a fresh one (english or so).
Old   #45

so you want to translate the rohan server??? btw man give me ur skype or facebook