Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan server files and fixing/debugging

Discussion on Rohan server files and fixing/debugging within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/09/2012, 15:20   #46

elite*gold: 0
What we needed to do is open the files on a Hex editor, identify the error characters in there, then copy/paste on google translator then check what that error is related to...
Im gonna try it out later, but its gonna be a shtload of work coz the files are huge and we have to compare all the chinese characters in there.
And kenzo did u managed to open the windows registry in there?
Old 11/09/2012, 15:39   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenflyer View Post
What we needed to do is open the files on a Hex editor, identify the error characters in there, then copy/paste on google translator then check what that error is related to...
Im gonna try it out later, but its gonna be a shtload of work coz the files are huge and we have to compare all the chinese characters in there.
And kenzo did u managed to open the windows registry in there?
Nope. I cant open.. its gives me some error. I think this ****** OS is modified so you cant edit things freely. I dunno this is just my thought cause many things are not working as they should.
"the end of the commitment can not start the server , other can not enter into the game, change can not get a run on other machines, change will expire with the use of, for registration information will pop up, words will pop up machine code, for" <- it's been said in the poorly translation I guess.

PS my skype id: yo.kendo
Old 11/09/2012, 15:44   #48

Here's a download link from /R/age/Z/one.
Courtesy of alladyn5.

And about the editing ... nothing is impossible.
Old 11/09/2012, 15:56   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post

Courtesy of alladyn5.

Well I think the only solution is like sniff every single file for rohan server (server files, databases, registrys, etc) and edit them so it works outside the vmware file. Could work
Old 11/09/2012, 15:59   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzzzo View Post
Well I think the only solution is like sniff every single file for rohan server (server files, databases, registrys, etc) and edit them so it works outside the vmware file. Could work
Already copied the files.
I need to get the database and registry now.
Old 11/09/2012, 16:08   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post

Courtesy of alladyn5.

Indeed, with a little bit of research Ive managed to crack those limitation, now I can rightclick and open the registry, for that do like this method:

Step 1 - Right Click Unlocking

First to open the registry u will necessarely need the Right Click ability, to unlock that simply copy the code above and save on a .reg file extension, for example: rightclick.reg
Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
"NoViewContextMenu"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
Copy the file rightclick.reg to C:\ folder.
Open the command prompt, aka cmd.exe
In there u will notice that u are on the folder "C:\Documents and Setttings\Administrator".
Go back to "C:\". How? Simply type "cd.."(no quotes) and then Enter PS: do it twice.
If u are in the C:\ folder your good to go, now make sure ur rightclick.reg file is on the C:\ folder either, and then type this: REGEDIT /S rightclick.reg
Restart the system and check if the right click is available by right clicking the desktop.
If it is then proceed to the next step.

Step 2 - Regedit Unlocking
Now ur right click is working all u need to do is Unlock the regedit. To do so is pretty simple.
Copy the code above and save it as: UnlockRegedit.inf
Code:
[version] 
signature=$chicago$ 
[defaultinstall] 
delreg=regedit 
[regedit] 
HKCU,Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System,"DisableRegistryTools" 
HKLM,Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System,"DisableRegistryTools" 
[End]
PS: Its important that the extension must be .inf or wont work.
Since ur right click is now available, just right click the file and select the Second Option. Yes the one with the (I).

Done. Now just go to C:\Windows and there u shall find regedit.exe file.

Now i need some help either x.x after all that can u guys try to find a way to open the SQL Server. I can get to the Management Studio, but cant login into it, and the funny thing is im using the same login/password as the ones in the registry...
Oh btw, to Open the Management Studio go to this folder
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\ChineseStuff\MoreChineseStuff\"
the Chinese thing there i cant copy lol.

Any doubt, just ask.

Ok, Ive managed to connect to the DB now, but alot to explain, so.. kenzzo do u have skype so i can explain u there, i got zera on mine already.
Or if u guys want i can just make a backup, oh yeah, basically the DB wasnt connecting on the management studio because the service was stopped.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/09/2012, 17:51   #52

Quote:
Indeed, with a little bit of research Ive managed to crack those limitation, now I can rightclick and open the registry, for that do like this method:

Step 1 - Right Click Unlocking

First to open the registry u will necessarely need the Right Click ability, to unlock that simply copy the code above and save on a .reg file extension, for example: rightclick.reg
Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
Copy the file rightclick.reg to C:\ folder.
Open the command prompt, aka cmd.exe
In there u will notice that u are on the folder "C:\Documents and Setttings\Administrator".
Go back to "C:\". How? Simply type "cd.."(no quotes) and then Enter PS: do it twice.
If u are in the C:\ folder your good to go, now make sure ur rightclick.reg file is on the C:\ folder either, and then type this: REGEDIT /S rightclick.reg
Restart the system and check if the right click is available by right clicking the desktop.
If it is then proceed to the next step.

Step 2 - Regedit Unlocking
Now ur right click is working all u need to do is Unlock the regedit. To do so is pretty simple.
Copy the code above and save it as: UnlockRegedit.inf
Code:
[version] 
signature=$chicago$ 
[defaultinstall] 
delreg=regedit 
[regedit] 
HKCU,Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System,"DisableRegistryTools" 
HKLM,Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System,"DisableRegistryTools" 
[End]
PS: Its important that the extension must be .inf or wont work.
Since ur right click is now available, just right click the file and select the Second Option. Yes the one with the (I).

Done. Now just go to C:\Windows and there u shall find regedit.exe file.

Now i need some help either x.x after all that can u guys try to find a way to open the SQL Server. I can get to the Management Studio, but cant login into it, and the funny thing is im using the same login/password as the ones in the registry...
Oh btw, to Open the Management Studio go to this folder
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\ChineseStuff\MoreChineseStuff\"
the Chinese thing there i cant copy lol.

Any doubt, just ask.

Ok, Ive managed to connect to the DB now, but alot to explain, so.. kenzzo do u have skype so i can explain u there, i got zera on mine already.
Or if u guys want i can just make a backup, oh yeah, basically the DB wasnt connecting on the management studio because the service was stopped.
Thanks for the infos!
So did u actually managed to backup the databases? Cause I can't for somewhat reason.. i dunno.. I can backup system databases but can't backup the rohan ones. My skype id is "yo.kendo". I'd be grateful to help

EDIT: Oh lol! U were right. It was stopped. Thx
EDIT2: Still cant backup databases wtf

So I got all the files from the shitty chinese windows server vmware image to my OS. I'll be uploading them soon.
By all files I mean:
1. Rohan server files
2. Rohanauth (which I suppose is the weird loginserver using IIS i guess)
3. Regs
4. Databases
& Startup Shortcuts
Now here comes the "fun" part lol! Configuring this shit -.-
Old 11/10/2012, 02:04   #53

Here, I uploaded all the files:

Those are the files contained in that image + the databases, fully working, I've tested myself. All the files are running perfectly, I've also included a reg either for win32 or win64, make the needed changes.

Now the only problem is, how to make the client to connect with the server. If you need help kenzo pm me your skype and I'll support u.

Oh as you said
2. Rohanauth (which I suppose is the weird loginserver using IIS i guess)
I have no idea how to configure that XD, will need some support in this part Q.Q

Edit--

Oh just realised you posted your skype, gonna add you.
Old 11/10/2012, 03:12   #54

Hey. Guys was wondering if u guys can help me on the following issue i get a Error:
12/11/09 20:40:35>
SQL Network Connection Failed!! Post WM_CLOSE Message...
12/11/09 20:51:15>
12/11/09 20:51:54>
12/11/09 20:53:04>
12/11/09 20:53:25>
12/11/09 20:56:19> bind error 10049
12/11/09 20:56:19> Invalid Ip ( IP : 0, port : 33694616 ),gsfn.ds.server.szIP,gsfn.ds.server.nPort
12/11/09 20:56:19> Server Start fail
12/11/09 20:59:02> bind error 10049
12/11/09 20:59:02> Invalid Ip ( IP : 0, port : 2368408 ),gsfn.ds.server.szIP,gsfn.ds.server.nPort
12/11/09 20:59:02> Server Start fail
12/11/09 21:05:35> bind error 10049
12/11/09 21:05:35> Invalid Ip ( IP : 0, port : 3941272 ),gsfn.ds.server.szIP,gsfn.ds.server.nPort
12/11/09 21:05:35> Server Start fail

Was wondering if u guys can help me clear this up -Thanks
Old 11/10/2012, 14:25   #55

Check your database, u must also change the IP's there to yours IP.
Old 11/10/2012, 16:35   #56

Quote:
Check your database, u must also change the IP's there to yours IP.
Not Sure Where they all are or witch ip to use The 127. or the 192 or my Normal Ip
Old 11/10/2012, 16:53   #57

for test purposes i use only local ip's, 127.0.0.1
u have to change the ips on the database RohanUser. Wherever u see lan ip like 192... change it to 127.0.0.1 and check if it works
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2012, 17:00   #58

Thanks gunna give it a try
Old 11/10/2012, 17:37   #59

plz video tutorial maker server rohan,,,,
Old 11/10/2012, 21:14   #60

For the record ... i'm still unsure if the server actually works without the paid file on code175.com

So far, me and raven ( mostly raven ) managed to get all the servers working except the login server, which i presume is handled by IIS.

There are still a few missing files, but i don;t know if they're essential for the server to work.

I am usually a laid back dude, but if i do manage to get a server working i will upload a new vmware image.
Don't get your hopes up though.