Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Closed Thread
 
Old   #121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by myheartiscrossed View Post
Can we get the list of GM commands? Sorry if i missed it.
its in the hack



brivont is offline  
Old   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 2
in the read me?


myheartiscrossed is offline  
Old   #123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 111
To make sure a mob has died when you are using the High Damage hack just look at your Exp or M.Kill, they will increase before the mob dies on your screen. This is a surefire way to make sure it's dead. And btw, to any Mages, you can kill ANY melee mob ANY level. Go over to Pabos and kill the level 94s, or try killing the raid bosses in Ahkma cave. With the hacks you can solo any melee mob in the game.

I will say this again, if you read the readme it states that MOST of the Gm commands will not work. The only commands that you should be using are /gmspeed # and /cammode. There are a couple others that might interest you like, /showme, /showtext, /showframe, and !*show target info on.
WobblyMonkey is offline  
Old   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 2
My character dies pretty fast with the hack; what am I doing wrong


myheartiscrossed is offline  
Old   #125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by myheartiscrossed View Post
My character dies pretty fast with the hack; what am I doing wrong
there should be a list of gm commands, and no your not doing anything wrong, its just certain classes and etc, try and figure out a easy way to make you not die
brivont is offline  
Old   #126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 4
ok, i figured out that /viewani works, im not sure what its for though, but it says do /viewani [value]
/? value, name, im thinking that if this is like that, maybe /givemoney [with money amount in this] might work? someone test this for all of em, cause right now, im goin to play call of duty^^ ftw
brivont is offline  
Old   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WobblyMonkey View Post
To make sure a mob has died when you are using the High Damage hack just look at your Exp or M.Kill, they will increase before the mob dies on your screen. This is a surefire way to make sure it's dead. And btw, to any Mages, you can kill ANY melee mob ANY level. Go over to Pabos and kill the level 94s, or try killing the raid bosses in Ahkma cave. With the hacks you can solo any melee mob in the game.

I will say this again, if you read the readme it states that MOST of the Gm commands will not work. The only commands that you should be using are /gmspeed # and /cammode. There are a couple others that might interest you like, /showme, /showtext, /showframe, and !*show target info on.
Care to explain on the mages killing any melee mobs? Thanks.
LastDance is offline  
Old   #128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
How do we set cooldown for pots please?
LastDance is offline  
Old   #129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 111
It's easy, just attack the mob and keep running around until it dies. Stay out of it's melee range. For easy money farm the level 94 mobs using this technique, they drop accessories (which sell for 255k), level 85-99 weapons and armor. Use the weapons to go fish up rank 30+ fish.

Don't use any skills when you are using the damage hack, and adding Mana/Hp leech to your weapons is also very helpful when using the hack.
WobblyMonkey is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastDance View Post
Care to explain on the mages killing any melee mobs? Thanks.
yep! Mage can kill any melee mobs before it run to you. You just need to turn the damage hack on. But i think you cant kill the range mobs.
BTW is there any command for easy kill the "Soul of Ancient Priest of Flox"..... need help here.
azngoogle is offline  
Old   #131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WobblyMonkey View Post
It's easy, just attack the mob and keep running around until it dies. Stay out of it's melee range. For easy money farm the level 94 mobs using this technique, they drop accessories (which sell for 255k), level 85-99 weapons and armor. Use the weapons to go fish up rank 30+ fish.

Don't use any skills when you are using the damage hack, and adding Mana/Hp leech to your weapons is also very helpful when using the hack.
So although you are running around, you still dealing damage to the mob?
LastDance is offline  
Old   #132
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WobblyMonkey View Post
To make sure a mob has died when you are using the High Damage hack just look at your Exp or M.Kill, they will increase before the mob dies on your screen. This is a surefire way to make sure it's dead. And btw, to any Mages, you can kill ANY melee mob ANY level. Go over to Pabos and kill the level 94s, or try killing the raid bosses in Ahkma cave. With the hacks you can solo any melee mob in the game.

I will say this again, if you read the readme it states that MOST of the Gm commands will not work. The only commands that you should be using are /gmspeed # and /cammode. There are a couple others that might interest you like, /showme, /showtext, /showframe, and !*show target info on.

Hi I was just wondering where's a place called Pabos. |:
Dr.Pepper!~ is offline  
Old   #133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 4
wobbly, whats viewani for? i know it works
brivont is offline  
Old   #134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 111
Viewani might be short for View Animation, but I'm not sure. I never used it. The area Pabos Workshop is two zones above Montt (I think). To kill the higher level melee mobs, turn on Gmspeed and put it to 8 or 10. Start attacking them and stand still, as they start to get closer back up a bit and stand still again. Just repeat that until they are dead. A level 1 mage can kill a level 94, it just takes time.
WobblyMonkey is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
hi i download it and extract all and i go in documents and click rohanclient to play and it say smissing component whats this about


HELLFREEZE1 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release] Rohan hacks.
Instructions: 1. Start Rohan hacks 2. Start the game using botsmall's bot to bypass GG 3. once you are IN GAME press Alt + Insert to activate it....
13 Replies - Rohan
[Release] Rohan hacks.
Instructions: 1. Start Rohan hacks 2. Start the game using botsmall's bot to bypass GG 3. once you are IN GAME press Alt + Insert to activate it....
15 Replies - Rohan



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.