Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Closed Thread

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by myheartiscrossed View Post
Can we get the list of GM commands? Sorry if i missed it.
its in the hack

Old   #122

in the read me?

Old   #123

To make sure a mob has died when you are using the High Damage hack just look at your Exp or M.Kill, they will increase before the mob dies on your screen. This is a surefire way to make sure it's dead. And btw, to any Mages, you can kill ANY melee mob ANY level. Go over to Pabos and kill the level 94s, or try killing the raid bosses in Ahkma cave. With the hacks you can solo any melee mob in the game.

I will say this again, if you read the readme it states that MOST of the Gm commands will not work. The only commands that you should be using are /gmspeed # and /cammode. There are a couple others that might interest you like, /showme, /showtext, /showframe, and !*show target info on.
Old   #124

My character dies pretty fast with the hack; what am I doing wrong

Old   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by myheartiscrossed View Post
My character dies pretty fast with the hack; what am I doing wrong
there should be a list of gm commands, and no your not doing anything wrong, its just certain classes and etc, try and figure out a easy way to make you not die
Old   #126

ok, i figured out that /viewani works, im not sure what its for though, but it says do /viewani [value]
/? value, name, im thinking that if this is like that, maybe /givemoney [with money amount in this] might work? someone test this for all of em, cause right now, im goin to play call of duty^^ ftw
Old   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by WobblyMonkey View Post
To make sure a mob has died when you are using the High Damage hack just look at your Exp or M.Kill, they will increase before the mob dies on your screen. This is a surefire way to make sure it's dead. And btw, to any Mages, you can kill ANY melee mob ANY level. Go over to Pabos and kill the level 94s, or try killing the raid bosses in Ahkma cave. With the hacks you can solo any melee mob in the game.

I will say this again, if you read the readme it states that MOST of the Gm commands will not work. The only commands that you should be using are /gmspeed # and /cammode. There are a couple others that might interest you like, /showme, /showtext, /showframe, and !*show target info on.
Care to explain on the mages killing any melee mobs? Thanks.
Old   #128

How do we set cooldown for pots please?
Old   #129

It's easy, just attack the mob and keep running around until it dies. Stay out of it's melee range. For easy money farm the level 94 mobs using this technique, they drop accessories (which sell for 255k), level 85-99 weapons and armor. Use the weapons to go fish up rank 30+ fish.

Don't use any skills when you are using the damage hack, and adding Mana/Hp leech to your weapons is also very helpful when using the hack.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastDance View Post
Care to explain on the mages killing any melee mobs? Thanks.
yep! Mage can kill any melee mobs before it run to you. You just need to turn the damage hack on. But i think you cant kill the range mobs.
BTW is there any command for easy kill the "Soul of Ancient Priest of Flox"..... need help here.
Old   #131

Quote:
It's easy, just attack the mob and keep running around until it dies. Stay out of it's melee range. For easy money farm the level 94 mobs using this technique, they drop accessories (which sell for 255k), level 85-99 weapons and armor. Use the weapons to go fish up rank 30+ fish.

Don't use any skills when you are using the damage hack, and adding Mana/Hp leech to your weapons is also very helpful when using the hack.
So although you are running around, you still dealing damage to the mob?
Old   #132

Quote:

Hi I was just wondering where's a place called Pabos. |:
Old   #133

wobbly, whats viewani for? i know it works
Old   #134

Viewani might be short for View Animation, but I'm not sure. I never used it. The area Pabos Workshop is two zones above Montt (I think). To kill the higher level melee mobs, turn on Gmspeed and put it to 8 or 10. Start attacking them and stand still, as they start to get closer back up a bit and stand still again. Just repeat that until they are dead. A level 1 mage can kill a level 94, it just takes time.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #135

hi i download it and extract all and i go in documents and click rohanclient to play and it say smissing component whats this about

Closed Thread