Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Closed Thread

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WobblyMonkey View Post
Viewani might be short for View Animation, but I'm not sure. I never used it. The area Pabos Workshop is two zones above Montt (I think). To kill the higher level melee mobs, turn on Gmspeed and put it to 8 or 10. Start attacking them and stand still, as they start to get closer back up a bit and stand still again. Just repeat that until they are dead. A level 1 mage can kill a level 94, it just takes time.

Ok! Thanks.

Old   #137

Another question, what sholud we set the auto to... keep it at 4?

Old   #138

Just keep it at four, no need to increase it.
Old   #139

I also think I know how to run the Bot with the hacks on.

If someone experienced in this kind of field would like to try, be my guess (I'm not able to test it myself).

First, you'll need to download an older version of the bot, either 1.0.6 or 1.0.5 (try both if you can). Once downloaded and extracted open up the .ini and copy/paste the version numbers from 1.0.7's ini. Rename the hacked exe to rohanclient.exe (backup the original exe) and open up the controller in Cheat Engine. Change the targeted program to rohanclient.exe and generate the trainer. Now launch the bot and then the game and controller. The game should no longer crash as it was doing in 1.0.7.

Get back to me if this worked or not, thanks.

Old   #140

The potions also seem to have a delay on them; Is there a way to cancel that as well?
Old   #141

So can anyone help me out i still don't get how to use it right way i can open it but i don't know how to use speed and other things??????????? and if you can tell me here or on yim add me MANEGAME
Old   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by myheartiscrossed View Post
The potions also seem to have a delay on them; Is there a way to cancel that as well?
I asked twice, nobody willing to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer-K View Post
So can anyone help me out i still don't get how to use it right way i can open it but i don't know how to use speed and other things??????????? and if you can tell me here or on yim add me MANEGAME
/gmspeed 1 2 3 and so on

Quote:

If someone experienced in this kind of field would like to try, be my guess (I'm not able to test it myself).

First, you'll need to download an older version of the bot, either 1.0.6 or 1.0.5 (try both if you can). Once downloaded and extracted open up the .ini and copy/paste the version numbers from 1.0.7's ini. Rename the hacked exe to rohanclient.exe (backup the original exe) and open up the controller in Cheat Engine. Change the targeted program to rohanclient.exe and generate the trainer. Now launch the bot and then the game and controller. The game should no longer crash as it was doing in 1.0.7.

I might give it a try tonite, but I'm not really good at all this.
Old   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastDance View Post
I asked twice, nobody willing to share

/gmspeed 1 2 3 and so on

I might give it a try tonite, but I'm not really good at all this.
1) potion is serverside their CD
2) i prefer /gmspeed 15 all time outside town
3) no it doesn't work i just tryed disable version check in bot to and change way to exe and everything and it doesnt work because botsmall have OWN gg bypass but we have it already deleted from hacked exe so that bot cant bypass what dont exist lol
Old   #144

question in the first place would rather be if the hack controller works without the hacked client, rather with just the bot bypass?
Old   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh430 View Post
1) potion is serverside their CD
2) i prefer /gmspeed 15 all time outside town
3) no it doesn't work i just tryed disable version check in bot to and change way to exe and everything and it doesnt work because botsmall have OWN gg bypass but we have it already deleted from hacked exe so that bot cant bypass what dont exist lol
someone reported before that he managed to lower the cd for pots

is 15 even safe? won't those around you report you?!?
Old   #146

Quote:

It doesnt work. The trainer isn't recognizing the new name of the client, even after you generate it as rohanclient.exe. It pops up a message when you try.

However, Processes indicates that theres a rohanclient.exe open afterwords, just not on your screen.

Also, your able to open the hacked client with The bot, if you manually change teh location in your ini file IE C:blah blah/rohanclient_H.exe.

The bot doesnt load though.
Old   #147

Before this patch, and before we were all banned of course, I was able to bot with the hacks on using an older version of the bot. Has anyone actually tried it yet? It didn't have a conflicting issue back then, I wouldn't think it would have one now.
Old   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristeaus View Post
It doesnt work. The trainer isn't recognizing the new name of the client, even after you generate it as rohanclient.exe. It pops up a message when you try.

However, Processes indicates that theres a rohanclient.exe open afterwords, just not on your screen.

Also, your able to open the hacked client with The bot, if you manually change teh location in your ini file IE C:blah blah/rohanclient_H.exe.

The bot doesnt load though.
I got it to recognize the new client just fine.

That's why I had to remove the _h.
Old   #149

Quote:

Quote:
I got it to recognize the new client just fine.

That's why I had to remove the _h.
Then you left something out of your instructions.

CE -> Trainer -> Generate new client name -> Bot -> Launch (Fails).
Old   #150

The killing high level monsters thing does work.
I've tried it on my level 22 mage, and killed level 83s.
However the exp you get is around 0.8% exp.

The experience is still bugged casue the monster's name is purple.

Closed Thread