Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Closed Thread
 
Old   #151
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 111
Are you using the 1.0.7. bot? When I try to launch the latest version of the bot with the hack it crashes. That's why I said use an older version.

And exp isn't bugged, it's supposed to be like that. They usually do this to avoid power leveling/hacking. For example, if you are level 50 and kill a level 80+ you'll be getting the same exp as a level 59 mob (which is still orange).



WobblyMonkey is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #152
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WobblyMonkey View Post
Are you using the 1.0.7. bot? When I try to launch the latest version of the bot with the hack it crashes. That's why I said use an older version.

And exp isn't bugged, it's supposed to be like that. They usually do this to avoid power leveling/hacking. For example, if you are level 50 and kill a level 80+ you'll be getting the same exp as a level 59 mob (which is still orange).

I've used both stock 1.0.5 and 1.0.6. Host your whole bot folder then.


Aristeaus is offline  
Old   #153
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 4
anyone know why i can not get the walking throw walls to work????????
Killer-K is offline  
Old   #154
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 522
Received Thanks: 132
/cammode and it MUST work lol


ceh430 is offline  
Old   #155
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 4
well i tryed that and it dont work the camra moves out but he just stands there not moving were i click to???????
Killer-K is offline  
Old   #156
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 111
In Cammode, you have to use WASD to move, clicking does nothing.



Try this, it works for me just fine. This is the 1.0.6. bot.
WobblyMonkey is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #157
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 4
ok they are redoing server tonight is the hack going to be donr that means??????
Killer-K is offline  
Old   #158
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 2
grammar needs a bit of fixing :/


anyways, another maitenance is coming; just a heads up for wobbly
myheartiscrossed is offline  
Old   #159
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
guys.. i stil cant get my high dmg hack to work..
i open rohan hack controller and press numpad + then u use auto attk..
Nothing happensi need some hlp here..

thanks in advance!! ^^V
jaykel is offline  
Old   #160
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 111
The hacks will be updated and uploaded sometime tomorrow.
WobblyMonkey is offline  
Old   #161
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Cool

btw could you possibly try implement kind of 1 hit hack instead of high dmg hack? I've menaged to kill some lvl85+ mobs with lvl13 mage, but its rather hard and actually takes long time to kill, and its not easy to stay alive.
bavci is offline  
Old   #162
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
You can't access Town wars with this Hack, did you personally implement this Wobbly?
Sydblue is offline  
Old   #163
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavci View Post
Cool

btw could you possibly try implement kind of 1 hit hack instead of high dmg hack? I've menaged to kill some lvl85+ mobs with lvl13 mage, but its rather hard and actually takes long time to kill, and its not easy to stay alive.
Did you even read the previous posts? Exp. is gimped on purples anyway, so use your brain and stick with mobs that are in a similar level range of you. It works fine as it is; only thing is it freezes up occasionally and then we're all dead.
Eulogy is offline  
Old   #164
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
It worked. Once your M.KILL goes up, just click another mod.

do /gmspeed 5-10 though. so you can move to the monster quick and kill it..

it worked good. most the commands don't work.. but then

i got banned... fkn gay lol
kPro123 is offline  
Old   #165
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
Did you even read the previous posts? Exp. is gimped on purples anyway, so use your brain and stick with mobs that are in a similar level range of you. It works fine as it is; only thing is it freezes up occasionally and then we're all dead.
Sure i read them all! Who says im on 80 lvls higher mobs for exp, lol. If i wanted expeing i would use bot.

btw, i think you should try to use Your brain


bavci is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release] Rohan hacks.
Instructions: 1. Start Rohan hacks 2. Start the game using botsmall's bot to bypass GG 3. once you are IN GAME press Alt + Insert to activate it....
13 Replies - Rohan
[Release] Rohan hacks.
Instructions: 1. Start Rohan hacks 2. Start the game using botsmall's bot to bypass GG 3. once you are IN GAME press Alt + Insert to activate it....
15 Replies - Rohan



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.