Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
So can anyone help me out i still don't get how to use it right way i can open it but i don't know how to use speed and other things??????????? and if you can tell me here or on yim add me MANEGAME

Old   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eluxion View Post
for laptop usually there will be function key Fn in blue not sure what's yours in laptop just hold down function key and press +
It doesn't work on my laptop. I tried function + and shift +. Any other methods?

Quote:
i try it at 30seconds per pot no problem at all no dc
How do you set this?

I tried using the bot to point to this client but the bot doesn't work. Anybody got this problem as well?

Old   #108

Yah yah i guest we cant use it with bot coz bot cant load this hacked client...wew, r u sure cant use this hack on laptop??...arrrghh
Old   #109

Quote:
Instead of kept asking the same question here why not you yourself go have a try and let us know ? At least contrubite a little
: D i have tried them bud, im just asking if you have to put like, /givelevel and then the level you want to be, etc, cause just /givelevel doesnt work

Old   #110

It works with laptop, at least with mine. Most commands doesnt work thou. Also, it kinda sucks we cant see mob dies, and high dmg is weird. Its not like i could kill something for sure with knowing what exactly's happening. Sure high dmg isnt something like 1 hit hack as some could think. I got feeling i could almost kill something more confident and easier without hack, than useing high dmg hack. Good work, anyway. Keep on doing, YNK sucks.
Old   #111

I got it to work on my laptop. What does the loop do?
Old   #112

ceh430, can u upload that dmg hack for melee classs?
Old   #113

ye a real good dmg hack would be nice.. with that one i get attacked by mobs 4-5 times.. and than i kill them.. thats too late cause then thy already kill me :P
Old   #114

uhm, what exactly you mean that dmg hack?
Old   #115

u stated that u dont use the rohanhack.exe b/c u have found a better one cuz u are a melee class

upload it now>
Old   #116

LoL? find me post where i told that.. i told i used that hack before that public release
Old   #117

is this program can be use with melee char?? becozz i dont see any different when i use it
Old   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh430 View Post
i got it working with my friend since July 15, update, but still can't get work some gm commands anyway guardian with order swing+crazy standing+stone skin+ i can take down any p.attack monsters ) because Rohan Hack Controller.exe doesn't work well for melee classes i found own version long time ago
2) if u check in rohan hack controller to enable skill move you can cast some AoE for free without mana
3) with cammode you can get out of jail but your imprisoned status doesn't vanish, and you can't buy stuff from NPC, so you must still be online to get rid of imprison status but you can use storage, open kiosk and sell stuff, upgrade etc.. much beter then just sit in jail
4) dont use more then /gmspeed 3 in town or you will get banned pretty fast:P

i got nearly working no cooldown on potions but still get DC after i used 2 potion same type under 5 second
Here
Old   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by olpid View Post
Here
i got it working with my friend since July 15, update, but still can't get work some gm commands anyway guardian with order swing+crazy standing+stone skin+ i can take down any p.attack monsters ) because Rohan Hack Controller.exe doesn't work well for melee classes i found this own version long time ago

.. that combo is my hit hack if u read it carefully > order swing+crazy standing+stone skin
Old   #120

Can we get the list of GM commands? Sorry if i missed it.

Closed Thread