Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Closed Thread

Old   #511

elite*gold: 0
hi is there any way to make dmg hack attack even faster, cos sometgimes the monsters hit me b4 they die. thanks.

Old   #512

hey i wan ted to ask u ppl witch monsters are lvl 94 i know there are many monsters at pabos woodshop but are the jins,warlocks,elementals or witch monsters are lvl 94 and witch drop the bestitems because i despretly need money i havent made a penny whit the hack yet and i only got like 516 GOLD

Old   #513

archers seem to take forever to kill high level mobs compared to mages, is it because they keep missing the shots ?
Old   #514

Quote:
Originally Posted by taquito86 View Post
archers seem to take forever to kill high level mobs compared to mages, is it because they keep missing the shots ?
its becos archers normally do like 1 hit a second and mages normally do like 1 hit every 2 seconds. but with hack mages do like 10 hits a second and so do archers, so mages get advantaged.

Old   #515

Quote:
Originally Posted by taquito86 View Post
Their dmg isn't that high thought.
Old   #516

For new updates on the hacker/hacks go to:
Old   #517

Hi guys , The hack and bot working same time is amazing , but i having problems with the cooldown , ones i start the bot they atack with high damage thas cool , but i want no have cooldown to make combo stone skin + order swing + crazy stading, can some 1 tell what need to do to fix this ?
Old   #518

so can anyone help me with the GM Commands none of them working for me i tryed everything im a noob with all this Speed and CoolDown is all i want working plzzzz

Thanks I Adv.
Old   #519

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneeker View Post
hmm, I'll give the hack to everyone just this once... When a new client gets updated I won't upload it again; so everyone that dosen't know how to do it start studying the hack until you have it done =P cause next time there won't be help lol (at least.. from me)
Just a question, after I download the file, I extract it to my rohan folder and replace the old one ? It keeps saying Invalid version. Sorry i'mma noob ):
Old   #520

Yes it keeps saying invalid version because u have to launch the game trough bot download thebot ver 1.0.9 and than extract it anywhere where u want and than click on the bot icon it will appear in your system tray (down corner at the right) than right click on it and start game! that should fix the problem !
Thanks
1 User
Old   #521

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperXD View Post
Yes it keeps saying invalid version because u have to launch the game trough bot download thebot ver 1.0.9 and than extract it anywhere where u want and than click on the bot icon it will appear in your system tray (down corner at the right) than right click on it and start game! that should fix the problem !

Oh, thanks Viper. And btw, when I try to open the Rohan Hack controller which was the one from Sorien it doesn't work :\
Old   #522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Pepper!~ View Post
Oh, thanks Viper. And btw, when I try to open the Rohan Hack controller which was the one from Sorien it doesn't work :
Dont Work for me ether and my GM Commands dont work ether that is what im trying to find out to.....
Old   #523

Viper u know how to make no more cooldown , = )
Old   #524

Very Sorry, im a new one. i hv a question about ollyDBG
when i try to open ollyDBG,n open/attach it to my RohanClient.exe
all the CPU , memory windows dint show any address. is that anything i done with wrong? XD
Old   #525

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childish View Post
It probably does since critical is a based attack for every char.
Probably pwnage with 10%-11% crit dagger/katar
It should but i dont think it does.... I tried using with a hp absorb weapon and the numbers would quickly roll by if i used damage hack on a mob. It was always 4-5hp per hit.. if i ever critted it woulda spiked but i didnt see any spikes or maybe it was just going by too fast .

There must be a way to check if crits work hmm....

PS: after more testing.. i believe crits work and like i said earlier... its a simple speedhack of speedy attacks... elemental imbues and crits work

Closed Thread