Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Closed Thread

Old   #391

elite*gold: 0
Someone have a tutorial to ollydbg? I'm a little confused as to how to write the code at the addresses, I can only do single lines, when many of his steps call for many many lines of code.

Old   #392

elite*gold: 20
I think you would need Assembler before ^^
But anyway take a look @c ra ck me s.d e <- German page with a few English tutorials.

-MeUndercover

Old   #393

What i need for Edit and what i must edit for this hack can any1 tell me that ?
Old   #394

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Hawk View Post
What i need for Edit and what i must edit for this hack can any1 tell me that ?
When u ask such question, then u arent able to do it in any way
Just wait 4 an new release

-MeUndercover

Old   #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabehr View Post
Someone have a tutorial to ollydbg? I'm a little confused as to how to write the code at the addresses, I can only do single lines, when many of his steps call for many many lines of code.
I know its confusing, but you don't really write all those codes in 1 line

The Address that you start on will have the first line of code, then press enter, and write the next, and so on. Notice that you will end up writing on different addresses after that one. Its normal, don't worry that's how you do it.
Old   #396

i think the new exe have different code line, since the addres 0043EB5B for the game guard doesn't exist anymore...

anybody have a clue which code that we should change for disabling the GG?
Old   #397

ah, sneeker, could u please tell me how to redirected a bot with a hacked exe? since the bot only detect the original exe when search the client..
Old   #398

So Ive been messing around with it since update:

Both Soriens GG fixes no longer work. You get HTTP errors with both.

The bot is able to load and log in the file with no modifications to GG bypassing, but you crash at character loading time.

Unable to verify if any of the actual hacks work.

And the Address Ceh gave does exist, but it has NOTHING to do with GG. Not that any of us believed him anyway, what with the old "It work for me" quote. That line doesn't work in our line of "business". It works for all, or no one.
Old   #399

do anyone have the Gm commend working? i wanna get outta jail once again ^^?
Old   #400

i keep gettin invalid verson anyone happen to have a clue why im getting this error...
Old   #401

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristeaus View Post
So Ive been messing around with it since update:

Both Soriens GG fixes no longer work. You get HTTP errors with both.

The bot is able to load and log in the file with no modifications to GG bypassing, but you crash at character loading time.

Unable to verify if any of the actual hacks work.

And the Address Ceh gave does exist, but it has NOTHING to do with GG. Not that any of us believed him anyway, what with the old "It work for me" quote. That line doesn't work in our line of "business". It works for all, or no one.
lol **** off

i got it work for ME and my friends just few weeks ago before sorien release it to public, i got one of old version from his friend and i updating it until Sorien release it to public.... if you don't believe me i don't care... some 2 posts noobs can't make me angry lol

tell me why i would have do it for public, if here is ****** like you and others.. sorry but i end with it, no more release and anything when you are that smart you can do it by yourself when sorien give u tuts. end
Old   #402

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh430 View Post
lol **** off

i got it work for ME and my friends just few weeks ago before sorien release it to public, i got one of old version from his friend and i updating it until Sorien release it to public.... if you don't believe me i don't care... some 2 posts noobs can't make me angry lol

tell me why i would have do it for public, if here is ****** like you and others.. sorry but i end with it, no more release and anything when you are that smart you can do it by yourself when sorien give u tuts. end
Reading your posts makes my head hurt.

You were talking about just before maintance. Not before Sorien released stuff, not with old version. Not to mention With the older version ( pre sorien according to you ), there WAS NO DC PROBLEM. So how exactly did you find a fix for the DC problem, before it existed, and claimed it worked on it.

Nevermind. Logic doesn't work on you kids.
Old   #403

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh430 View Post
lol **** off

Your all over the place with your lies dude, I suggest you just stop now because you rarely make since.
Old   #404

i already end with this ******* lol stop PM me about this, i don't care when u don't know how to do it lol, you guys fuckd me so now don't want help....
... also i reported lot of loozers here for spaming in rohan section to mods..
Old   #405

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,588
guys, please stop flaming or I've to give some warnings.

Closed Thread