Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Closed Thread

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
omg....

Quote:
Emergency Maintenance is occurring at 2:30am PDT to patch the recent outbreak of exploits that were found to be in use. The maintenance will take approximately 1 hour. Our team has been working hard to fix these exploits. These fixes will occur in 2 different patches. The first will be tonight to block all current security issues. We also hope that this will now eliminate the bots too. The second part will occur during our scheduled maintenance next week. This will enhance and solidify the patch tonight. Because of the abuse we have been seeing with the handcuffs, they will be taken out during that maintenance too. They will be brought back to the game when some issues have been resolved with them. We take these issues very serious and our GM staff has been banning users throughout the day that were found to be exploiting.

With the launch of the first major township battle later today, we do not want to see these exploits in game. Although we are patching for this now, we understand that there may be a small chance that someone will be able to find another exploit to use. So here is a warning to all. Anyone in the guild that is found to use an exploit during the township battle will have the following occur to them and the guild:

a. The guild will lose all points acquired during the battle.
b. If they are the winning guild, they will be stripped of the title.
c. All participating guild members with knowledge of the member doing this that were in the battle at the time of the exploiting will have their accounts banned also.(We will investigate and see if this was done intentionally or if there was prior knowledge of the member using exploits)
d. Any false reporting of exploits done by observers or members of losing guilds will have their accounts banned too.

We understand that these are strict measures but we will not allow the use of exploits. We have heard that some guilds have advised their members to download the current hacks. These are your fellow guild mates that you should be able to trust but now you will need to monitor them. There have been rumors of late that if you have spent money, then you were given a second chance. Whether or not this occurred in the past, it will no longer happen. If you are caught using an exploit, it doesn’t matter how much you have spent or have on your account. You will not be able to buy your way out. Please review the Terms of Service, section 15 on Account Terminations.

We apologize for the current emergency maintenance and thank you for your patience. We hope that the exploits are fixed and that everyone has a great time with the township battles today. We look forward to seeing the results and wish everyone luck.

Old   #182

It seems YNK is finally doing something to prevent us.

Old   #183

We are doomed! ^_^

BTW can we use this program (not bot) now that YNK have a new patch?
Old   #184

omg this sucks :'(

Old   #185

Fist off... this emergency maintenance wouldn't of happened IF none of you used it against players. ThirdEye was one that got banned for using it at specters on Silva cause he PK'd a few people there with the hacks. If you **** off the community with it then you are sure to get banned. The more reports you get to the GM's the more they are going to work to patch out these things. If you all just use it to level and not PK then the community wouldn't get as ****** like they do when they get PK'd by them.

Good Going for the ones that PK with it. You have ruined it for everyone for now so flame me all you want. You all know who you are.

Give thanks if you agree with this.
Old   #186

that guy above me is totaly right nubcakes
Old   #187

this time i need new version of hack T_T
Old   #188

GonjaWarrior is right! because of someone who thinks it's smart, all we gonna pay!
Old   #189

i told it.. everytime we will found some *******
Old   #190

yeah ....im waiting u ceh.... love u.....
Old   #191

you guys think botsmall can update the bot? mmMm?
Old   #192

they always come up with something. just give it time. it still has ALOT of bugs but most will iron out in time. remember... this is a relatively new game so they got to experiment with it to get it right.
Old   #193

i want to level up xD
Old   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon* View Post
i want to level up xD
LOL! who doesnt! im using the bot program just to open multiple clients coz my main is in ******* jail... i dont know wer they get the version of the bot for anti-handcuff...
Old   #195

i'm level 27. if i kill mightsouls i only win 0.5 of xp.

Closed Thread