Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RO2] Spoofing Items (Potions as Example)

Discussion on [RO2] Spoofing Items (Potions as Example) within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

hello..

Thanks
8 Users
Old 10/06/2013, 11:15   #2

awesome, tried to make this work but couldn't since first trying doing something like this and dont know how those programs works... :d
ty for the post

Old 10/06/2013, 18:09   #3

Hey! how i can pm you? i have some questions D:
Old 10/07/2013, 11:23   #4

I was testing this and seems to only be able to purchase a different item than the shop is selling. (ie, I buy red pot I, I get AND pay for red pot III).

Do you have any more item codes? looking at the video, the hex codes appear to be different than the potion codes you listed.

Old 10/07/2013, 14:40   #5

i hope someone can make bypasser im willing to pay for it but no one can atm
Old 10/07/2013, 16:37   #6

Thank you for the post.
So far managed to figure out a few hex codes of items sold by NPC.Tried selling other items to NPC to get their hex code but does not seem to work for me. The codes keeps changing.T_T
can you share any idea about how to figure out codes for items like DNA or Cards.First time trying things like this so maybe i'm going about it all wrong :P
Old 10/07/2013, 17:37   #7

anyone had any success on NA ro2? I'm not getting anything and wonder if they are encrypted on this server?

Also, dr8 do you have any advice on how to sniff the for the appropriate packets? I seem to be getting randomness and thats why I'm wonder if it encrypted on my server. Are you just viewing in the unnamed editor or using another sniffing tool to look for patterns. The editor you are using seems difficult to find patterns in...
Old 10/07/2013, 18:13   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmhayduk View Post
anyone had any success on NA ro2? I'm not getting anything and wonder if they are encrypted on this server?

Also, dr8 do you have any advice on how to sniff the for the appropriate packets? I seem to be getting randomness and thats why I'm wonder if it encrypted on my server. Are you just viewing in the unnamed editor or using another sniffing tool to look for patterns. The editor you are using seems difficult to find patterns in...
I used the same editor as him too look for pattern..yeah its hard to find.I used time stamps to figure out the hexes and copied to notepad look match pattern
Old 10/07/2013, 18:20   #9

Also looking back at the video as dchoo mentioned, When he buys the health potion 4 yes it puts a purple in his inventory, but he still pays the full purple lvl 4 price, despite the fact that its a click on the red potion button. So I'm not really sure anything beneficial can happen with this ...
Old 10/07/2013, 18:40   #10

I think the video is only an idea about intercepting packets to modify them. I think it has potentials. But this is only just an idea still need proper implementation.
Old 10/07/2013, 19:46   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover_1990 View Post
I think the video is only an idea about intercepting packets to modify them.
That's pretty much it so far. I'd imagine if this was exploitable, it would've ben explored more already.

The server seems to have a list of what can and cannot be bought, so replacing an item code with something that cannot be bought (ie, pandora weapon) will not return a valid result.

from my limited testing, it seems to work like this:

Client - send purchase command (containing NPC and item info)
Server - receives and processes, deducts appropriate amount from your zenny
Server sends transaction result to client
Client - displays info and updates your numbers.
Old 10/07/2013, 20:26   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchoo0001 View Post
That's pretty much it so far. I'd imagine if this was exploitable, it would've ben explored more already.

The server seems to have a list of what can and cannot be bought, so replacing an item code with something that cannot be bought (ie, pandora weapon) will not return a valid result.

from my limited testing, it seems to work like this:

Client - send purchase command (containing NPC and item info)
Server - receives and processes, deducts appropriate amount from your zenny
Server sends transaction result to client
Client - displays info and updates your numbers.

Yeah my tests also yielded similer results.In addition what i tried is selling items to NPC and modify that packet.But that too seems impossible.Here's my results

1)Idea: Change hex to increase no of item sold and repurchase

Result: Changing the the no to more than available items in inventory resulted in items not being sold ( Cant sell 16 poring DNA when I have 1)

2)Idea: Change item code during Selling to NPC and repurchase the item (Sell Poring DNA repurchase Vador)

Result: During selling to NPC item code is random so can not intercept

3)Idea: Sell 2 item and modify item code during repurchase to buy back same item twice ( Sell Vador and poring DNA buy back 2 vador)

Result: The repurchase is not listed by item codes rather the order the items ware sold. So changing codes means you try to buy 1 st item twice and it fails

thats all I tested. It seems this was the method used to dupe item a few months ago but now the loopholes has been patched.

So if anyone can find a way to use this,do let us know
Old 10/08/2013, 02:58   #13

Seems like this is the basis for many "speed hacks."

I guess one could write a program as an assistance program, which would allow you to purchase anything you want (that's already available for purchase) from a single NPC. Also, if you intercepted/injected the right packets, you might be able to potentially teleport anywhere on the same map. Not sure if this would work with the client though.

There's a very high possibility to be able to "warp" to the end of the map when farming bosses. Assuming one is farming for boss drops. Collecting herbs can also be much faster if you could negate the collection time somehow.
Old 10/08/2013, 16:24   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr8breed View Post
Normal attack editing Programmer calculator helps alot
Haha yeah forgot to mention the calculator. lol that food mod is fun.
But i'll stick with trying to dupe for now. Don't wanna risk the main
teleport and gravity attracts to much attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr8breed View Post
You can always use IDA or cheatengine.
tried CE out too. Though not detected by HS. Seems it's still blocked from reading the memory. How do I bypass that?

EDIT: Nvm got it. A little googling solved it. But still need a way to modify the inventory data stored on the server
Old 10/08/2013, 21:07   #15

give mane is Program using for PM or emal plz i google 12h i dont Ripe - RPE - WPE L2phx
Hping2.win32 plz help mee name

« How to Bypass Delphine RO2 | In need of Configured Bot Choas Server iRO Will pay paypal. »