Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

In need of Configured Bot Choas Server iRO Will pay paypal.

Discussion on In need of Configured Bot Choas Server iRO Will pay paypal. within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In need of Configured Bot Choas Server iRO Will pay paypal.

Happy Holidays folks,

I am in need of a functioning bot for the chaos server on iRO. The VIP server. If someone can assists me, the needs are basic. I would also like to know any tips and tricks on not getting banned.
Thank you so much!

Dan P

you can reach me at

Please Don't spam me

« [RO2] Spoofing Items (Potions as Example) | Ragnarok Macros(Redone Final) »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE] EP3 CentOS pre-configured Server Image
05/12/2014 - Last Chaos Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys! first of all, I know alot of people having a very hard time making an ep2/ep3 Last Chaos Server, since they are not too experienced with linux OS'. Well, since LCKB is down for a while now, I thought about uploading my CentOS 6.3 image for VirtualBox. Those are the contents: EP3 Server - Perfectly working EP3 files and DB, includes Archmage and Ex-Rogue - Levelcap 185, rates are all standard. It's basicly USA settings - All zones work - Database is clean, 1 account:...
Last Choas Private Server tutorial????
05/04/2012 - Last Chaos Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi can someone make a step by step tutorial that is Current... because all the Last Chaos Private server tutorials ive found are 2008ish and all lead to false paths that no longer exist... i cant even set up PhpMyAdmin for xxampp and MySQL because things have changed and the tutorials are all Out Dated ... but i know theirs a lot of you smart people on here that Know the Correct way and i would Appropriate it so much if i could get that... or even better if You Could add me to MSN...
Last choas p server hilfe
08/10/2011 - Last Chaos Private Server - 7 Replies
So habe ein kleiner problem nach dem download von einem p server von last chaos entpacke ich es immer und will last chaos starten aber dazu kommt es nicht weil wen ich es starte kommt zwar das lc fenster aber dann steht da links unten failed kann mir jemand helfen