Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rift Fishing Assistant

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
NP at all, glad I could help. Marry Xmas! =)

As a reminder to all.. please donate if you find this program useful and want to see more additions. Donators get priority of new ideas/features/fixes/etc. Currently total of 4 donations, but over 1500 downloads. interesting how these numbers work! =) =).. lol

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKaer View Post
Tested 1.1.3, fixed the bug I had (apply lure at each catch) and apply lure every time now. Thanks, that's awesome !

@Prehatou: je suis français si t'as besoin
ok merci
tu peux me dire comment tu as procédé?

j'arrive à pêcher sans souci mais j'ai un probleme avec le leurre qui ne se met pas en auto....

tu as placé comment?

merci à vous

Old   #48

Sorry about all the beta's, all issues aren't happening to me, so I'm having to address them one by one.

1.1.5 beta Notes
  • Added Hand-in tab. This was added per-request as a method to take care of your "hand-ins" to the quest givers. Fill in the information, and follow the prompts.
  • Adjusted the pole/bait hotkeys. If they aren't stored in the config.INI, than they will display 'NONE" which you would need to set them to match where ever you will be placing your pole and bait within the rift Interface.

If you still have issues with the pole not casting, please delete the CONFIG.INI and allow it to recreate.

1.1.6 posted..
Corrected bug with invalid variable for new "number of fish that got away"
Old   #49

thx i try beta6 this evening after xmas!!

happy xmas everybody

Old   #50

iam downloading 1.1.6 beta version and i can't run this asistant
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurkanKaya View Post
iam downloading 1.1.6 beta version and i can't run this asistant
um, please explain? just saying "I cant run it" doesn't say what problem you are having.

what windows os?
what error are you geting?
when are you geting the error/problem?
Old   #52

1.1.9 beta Notes
  • Changed method of "quest-handin" to now rely on color detection. Please make sure you follow the instructions on the top left interface to set this up.
  • One important part is when you setup the Finish button. The button flashes, to make sure you set it up as close over the top of the "F" in finish as posable. I may tweak this later, depending on feedback i get.
Old   #53

New beta version released. I'm hoping this is the last beta before official release. I want to make sure the new log reading method, and remotePC comparability is working before then.

Please keep in mind, alot of time goes into maintaining this for you guys. As it is, I don't really play Rift, and only design/maintain this for the public. That being said, please feel free to donate, as i have been filling a bit of requests and fixing things on a 1on1 process. I'm not asking for handouts, but if you feel this is usefull and warents it, just keep me in mind whenever you see that shiny "donate" button within the software =) =)

have a good one everyone..

Beta 1.1.10 notes:
  • added support for running this, while connected through remote software (aka : VNC, logmein, etc)
  • changed the database reading/writing process at start of program. It was previously opening the database, completing a fuction, then closing it before going to the next function. It now opens it, and leaves it open till fully complete, then closes it. This has been changed to speed up the starting of the program after having hundreds of lines of data in the database.
  • **HI-PRIORITY CHANGE** : make changes to the reading of the log process. It will now only pick up the lines that the system sends, and will not pick up lines that users, guild members, etc send. This was added to remove the ability of others detecting you useing a script
Old   #54

the beta still doesn't work really for me, it stops after the first caught fish... it doesn't launch the fishing pole
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by seppeke999 View Post
the beta still doesn't work really for me, it stops after the first caught fish... it doesn't launch the fishing pole
I would need a debug log created, and sent to me at to see if I can figure out the cause.

1. If it's catching the fist one, then the catching is working correctly.
2. if it's not recasting after that, normally this means something with the hotkeys not setup correctly. have you tried changing the hotkey for your POLE to something else, both in the game and in the gui interface?

again, if you can send me a debug log, and give a quick summery with your email, i'll look into it.
Old   #56

Temil2008 First of all I want to thank you for what you have done. I had the script working great and had to reformat my system now I can't get it to work it only catches about 1 of 10 bites. I keeps recasting and also baiting everytime I have tried the 1.1.12 and also the 1.1 I am sure i am doing something wrong just wondering if you have any ideas i have everything set as you said on the first post.
Old   #57

I was wondering if you could update the link for 1.1.12 beta as of right now the only link working is for version 1.1 so far 1.1 has been working great but i would really love to see the changes/features added in 1.1.12 using current non steam rift love the script but i do notice today after most recent patch 1.1 is starting to get a little flakey i notice it works for a little while then it may start missing catches (always set on random locations) then ill randomly get disconnected granted this is sometimes due to my wifi dropping but all in all love it i think i got 375 fishing too fast :P lol thanks for your time and devotion!
Old   #58

If i play it on steam, my steam account is in danger? srry for my bad en
Old   #59

Super Super
Old   #60

links are down

Tags
fish bot, fishbot, fishing bot, rift