Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rift Fishing Assistant

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rift Fishing Assistant

Rift Fishing Assistant is being build to be an "Assistant" Program, and not simply a fishing bot. Yes it will fish for you, but over time, if I see enough people interested, i'll be building in a full database with both history and current fishing data, any filling in feature requests that anyone may have.

LIST OF CURRENT FEATURES
  • Auto turns on log file, confirms it's turned on
  • Multiple casting selection options (single, multi-random, multi-specific).
  • single - single location casting
  • multi-random - random locations. it will prompt you for the TopLeft and the BottomRight locations.Will randomly pick locations within that range.
  • multi-selection - prompts for 4 locations to fish, and it will pick one of the 4 locationsevery timeit cast
  • Support for English, German and French versions of Rift
  • Debug Output (if the option is selected) is now stored in the Documents folder and named "Rlog_Output.txt" only enable this as needed
  • Auto re-baiting feature with confirmation that you have bait, so that you don't destroy your fishing pole
  • Status display so you can see what it's doing, in case it gets stuck
  • Support for Steam and non-steam version
  • option to pause before next cast. With this, you select the HI and LOW, and the script will pick a random number of milliseconds between the LOW > HIGH value, and will pause for that amount of time before each cast. Added to avoid detection.
  • "random" movement to mouse after/during cast. This is to avoid detection, and to address a bug that Rift has where over time, if you fish in the exact location for multiple time, it will cause he catching to fail, even without the program.

------------------------HOW TO RUN -----------------------------
  1. Change rift to run as windowed, or fullscreen-windowed
  2. Make sure that AutoLoot is enabled
  3. place fishing pole in - (dash) hotkey
  4. place bait/lure in 0 (zero) hotkey
  5. Pre-apply bait/lure to pole (optional, only if you want bait to repeat reapply when it runs out)
  6. run script, follow prompts on the top left. (fishing location is where you want to cast, pole location is where your pole is in inventory/bag)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If there are any issues, please contact me directly with the following information.
version of program?
Summary of issue?
Windows version, and rift lang version?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please send me over ideas, thoughts, or anything you may want added. I'm currently working on geting database interested with the ability to track fish caught and the ability to stop fishing after a certain number of fish are caught. Willing to work on other ideas as well.

Was this usefull for you? want to help out the developer and get updates sooner? Donates are welcome, but not required.

---------------Version Notes-------------------
1.0 version changes
  • added support for French Rift Log support
  • added Pause before next cast. With this, you select the HI and LOW, and the script will pick a random number of milliseconds between the LOW > HIGH value, and will pause for that amount of time before each cast. Added to avoid detection.

1.1 version changes
  • Added option to set your own custom hotkeys.
  • Added timestamp to log file, per-request.
  • added Table, with Database support (all fish and items caught will not be stored to a database. This database will capture and display recent catches.) Place both the exe/ahk and the database into the same folder for this feature
  • Corrected issue with ( ' ) being inside the captured fish, when it's added to the database, returning an error.
  • Changed the detection of the folder location to look at the cfg file to figure out the path of the log file.

1.1.3 - 1.1.9 beta Notes :
  • Added addition pause between applying lures to address issue with network lag on some systems
  • changed Interaction key to a hotkey, per-request. This is the key that is pressed to mark locations. Currently only supports normal keys, and not-mouse-clicks.
  • All hotkeys now default to F1-F5, but can be changed if desired.
  • Re-baiting no longer looks at the rift log!!! If this works, I think you guys will all be happy with it. This is to address issue with rebaiting. Finally located that the "Decay" line wasn't always being written to the log file by rift. This was causing a problem with detection. The new methods are selections of either timed lures, or charged lures. simply select the one you will be using, and set the value for it.
  • Added restart timer, so that if something interrupts the fishing to where it's not reported to the logs or on screen, it will automatically restart based on this value. It defaults to 60secs.
  • changed log turned on confirmation to address issue with users who don't have slash (/) as a activation for the chat screen. It will now send Enter key first. (Thanks for reporting this issue)
  • Added Donation option on the bottom of the Gui Interface. (can't blame me for wanting to make this simpler.) =) =)
  • Allow for Pole and Bail hotkeys to be changed, to address issue with non-english keyboard. Change these to whatever is used ingame to use the pole and bait options.
  • New tab is in the works, non-functional currently, for quick Rep-Hand-Ins
  • Added Hand-in tab. This was added per-request as a method to take care of your "hand-ins" to the quest givers. Fill in the information, and follow the prompts.
  • Adjusted the pole/bait hotkeys. If they aren't stored in the config.INI, than they will display 'NONE" which you would need to set them to match where ever you will be placing your pole and bait within the rift Interface.
  • If you still have issues with the pole not casting, please delete the CONFIG.INI and allow it to recreate.
  • tweaked the "Auto Hand-in" method, added requirement to type in the NPC name you would like to trade with.
  • added loging for detection of Rift log file (for troubleshooting purposes)
  • Changed method of "quest-handin" to now rely on color detection. Please make sure you follow the instructions on the top left interface to set this up.
  • One important part is when you setup the Finish button. The button flashes, to make sure you set it up as close over the top of the "F" in finish as posable. I may tweak this later, depending on feedback i get.
  • added support for running this, while connected through remote software (aka : VNC, logmein, etc)
  • changed the database reading/writing process at start of program. It was previously opening the database, completing a fuction, then closing it before going to the next function. It now opens it, and leaves it open till fully complete, then closes it. This has been changed to speed up the starting of the program after having hundreds of lines of data in the database.
  • **HI-PRIORITY CHANGE** : make changes to the reading of the log process. It will now only pick up the lines that the system sends, and will not pick up lines that users, guild members, etc send. This was added to remove the ability of others detecting you useing a script

Beta v1.1.12 Notes :
  • made adjustments to the color detection for the quest handin process. should be fixed this time, really.

Beta Version
1.1.12 beta :

Current Version
1.1 :
1.0.3+ Database :

Thanks
7 Users
Old   #2

Link none existant?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurgash View Post
Link none existant?
sorry about that. for some reason, my links were geting replaced/stripped of there true URLs. I have replaced it with shorter/shrunk URLs and it's working now. please try again and let me know if you have any issues.
Old   #4

seems to have workede justy fine until i decided to use a lure, then i was having isues with it reapplying the lure if the lure wore of during a cast, it would just simply keep recasting without reapplying.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurgash View Post
seems to have workede justy fine until i decided to use a lure, then i was having isues with it reapplying the lure if the lure wore of during a cast, it would just simply keep recasting without reapplying.

did you put lure/bait into hotkey 0 (zero)?
what language did you have selected?
Old   #6

the lure sometimes fall off while still fishing and then not renewed. maybe because of timer check in the log.
Old   #7

I am using english, version, and yes I have the lure in slot 0.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentr View Post
the lure sometimes fall off while still fishing and then not renewed. maybe because of timer check in the log.
well, not exactly. here is the part of the code used.

Code:
If last_line Contains %CheckVar1%
		loadbait = 1
	If last_line Contains %CheckVar2%,%CheckVar3%,%CheckVar4%
	{
		SetTimer, ScanFish, Off
		SetTimer, ScanRiftLog, Off
		If last_line Contains %CheckVar4%
		{
			RegExMatch(last_line, ".*You received: \[(.+?)\]", catch)
			GuiControl, Info:, StatusField, ----------------STATUS----------------`nFish Caught!!`n%catch1%
			sleep, 1000
		}
		if (loadbait = "1")
			gosub, bait
		Random, BeforeCastPause, %Edit_PauseBeforeCastLow%,%Edit_PauseBeforeCastHigh%
		GuiControl, Info:, StatusField, ----------------STATUS----------------`nPausing for %BeforeCastPause% miliseconds
		sleep, %BeforeCastPause%
		goto StartFishing
	}
so everytime it reads the log, it first checks to see if CheckVar1 (which is "has decayed"). If that exists, then it sets LoadBait=1
then it checks the same log to see if contains Vars 2, 3, or 4. If it does, then it stops all timers, clears the vars, and if loadbait=1 .. it goes to a Bait function.

now, if any of the following fails, then it will cause it to skip the bait..
1. if lure/bait isn't in 0 hotkey
2. if bag is not left open
3. if pole location isn't set correctly (for pole in bag, not pole on hotkey)
4. if pole moves to new location in bag, and pol location isn't valid anymore.

could you send me your logfile that is generated from the program when it fails to re-bait the pole..so I can see where it's failing plz?
Old   #9

Everything works fine until the first catch. The pole is not launched afterwards.

French
V1.0
Win7
Not steam
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldorine View Post
Everything works fine until the first catch. The pole is not launched afterwards.

French
V1.0
Win7
Not steam
I had someone else report the same on a different forum. i'll have a beta build for you later today. it's due to "Accent chars" in the rift log being hidden chars that the program wasn't setup for. I dont use french, so i rely on you guys to tell me the problems and all =) .. I'll have new build within a few hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldorine View Post

French
V1.0
Win7
Not steam
version 1.0.1 beta posted. please let me know if it fixes it for you.
Old   #11

1) please add timestamping to the log file so that it's easier to filter what happened when.
2) is there a way to change the default keybinds? some keyboards don't have "[" or "]".
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentr View Post
1) please add timestamping to the log file so that it's easier to filter what happened when.
2) is there a way to change the default keybinds? some keyboards don't have "[" or "]".
Done. beta version 1.0.2 posted.

1.0.3 beta Notes
- added Table, with Database support (all fish and items caught will not be stored to a database. This database will capture and display recent catches.
- download the exe and the database, placing them both into the same folder.
Old   #13

Beta 1.0.4 / 1.0.5 Notes (12/17/2012)
- Changed slightly how the re-bait works, to try and address some issues with script missing it
- Corrected issue with ( ' ) being inside the captured fish, when it's added to the database, returning an error.
Old   #14

hi this is fantastic thank you. The rebait issue where it misses a rebait, and carries on is a pain but still it is making life so much easier for me now.
I have a suggestion re rebait- maybe we can set the target fish and if something else is caught 3 tiems in a row say, then it rebaits anyway. Obviously would have to be an option for specific fish lures only but it would help going for a 100 catches with your bait off?
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnutter View Post
hi this is fantastic thank you. The rebait issue where it misses a rebait, and carries on is a pain but still it is making life so much easier for me now.
I have a suggestion re rebait- maybe we can set the target fish and if something else is caught 3 tiems in a row say, then it rebaits anyway. Obviously would have to be an option for specific fish lures only but it would help going for a 100 catches with your bait off?
so, few questions.
1. are you saying you are still having the "rebait" issue after 1.0.5 changes? is it random like some other people, or not- rebaitng every time?

2. so you mentioned about "rebaiting" after the same fish 3 times? I'm confused. why would you do that exactly? if you catch same fish 3 times in a row, it would kind of be wasting a bait.. no? trying to understand your idea on this one.

Tags
fish bot, fishbot, fishing bot, rift